General Studies (GS) question answer pdf download for SBI PO exam preparation. Here is giving General Studies (GS) questions with answers for preparation of IBPS PO, SBI PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, other Banking exam and government exam preparation. Candidate can download General Studies question answer set in pdf format. General Study question paper is one of the most important question paper of Banking exams. If you are interested to preparation online then you can prepare General Studies to given below valuable links.
Sample General Studies Solved Question Paper for SBI PO Preparation
Given below is sample question and answer solved question paper for preparation of SBI Probationary Officer (PO) exam preparation. You must preparation regularly online, if you have apply for SBI PO job.
1. The group of nations presently known as G-8 first started as G-7. Which country from among the following was not one of the them ?
(A) Canada (B) Italy
(C) Japan (D) Russia
2. CERN, the organisation that conducted the Large Hadren Collider Experiment in Geneva recently, is the—
(A) European Space Agency (B) European Organisation for Nuclear Research
(C) International Atomic Energy Agency (D) National Aeronautics and Space Administration
3. Reliance Communication has signed an agreement with ……offering Windows Mobile Solutions on its wireless network.
(A) Rediffmail.com (B) Microsoft
(C) Google (D) Gmail.com
4.Falkland current flows along the—
(A) Eastern coast of Australia
(B) Western coast of South Africa
(C) Eastern coast of Argentina
(D) Eastern coast of Japan
5. Which one of the following pairs is correctly matched ?
(A) Cyprus – Baghdad
(B) Lebanon – Beirut
(C) Turkey – Ashgabat
(D) Ukraine – Akmola
6. Bosporus strait connects—
(A) Black Sea and Aegean Sea
(B) Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea
(C) Adriatic Sea and Mediterranean Sea
(D) Black Sea and Sea of Marmara
7. The Government of India has granted approval in principle to SBI to merge one more of its associate banks after State Bank of Saurashtra. This second associate bank of SBI to be merged with it is—
(A) State Bank of Travancore (B) State Bank of Indore
(C) State Bank of Patiala (D) State Bank of Hyderabad
8. Recently which of the following versions of Windows was launched by Microsoft ?
(A) Windows 7 (B) Windows 8
(C) Windows 9 (D) Windows 10
9. Which is the most popular e-mail service among Indians according to Online Audience Measurement and Analytics Platform ?
(A) G-mail (B) Yahoo
(C) Google (D) Rediffmail
10. Due to the efforts of which Member of Parliament (MP), can Indian citizens now fly the National Flag even at night ?
(A) Jyotraditya Scindia (B) Naveen Jindal
(C) Rahul Gandhi (D) None of these
11. The Commonwealth Games 2010 being held in New Delhi is the …… edition of this international event.
(A) XX (B) XIX
(C) XXI (D) XXII
12. What is the expected growth (in %) in international tourist arrivals during 2010, as per the forecast by UNWTO ?
(A) 3 – 4 (B) 5 – 6
(C) 7 – 8 (D) 9 – 10
13.Name the Jammu & Kashmir ‘braveheart’ who killed a terrorist and was recently appointed as a Special Police Officer in the Jammu-Kashmir police force.
(A) Salma Khan (B) Firdaus Ahmed
(C) Rukhsana Kausar (D) Shahana Azmi
14. Which of the following statements regarding Operation Flood is/are correct ?
1. Operation Flood is the world’s largest Integrated Dairy Development Programme.
2. Dr. Verghese Kurien is the pioneer of Operation Flood.
3. Operation Flood was started in 1970 by Amul Dairy.
(A) 1 Only (B) 1 and 2
(C) 2 and 3 (D) All of the above
15. Which Article of the Constitution of India lays down the procedure for the amendment in the Constitution ?