Latest Update: (16 July 2017) AIIMS Rishikesh recruitment of faculty post-Group-A (Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor) 196 vacancy and Staff Nurse Grade-II recruitment notification 2017 check at official website aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
AIIMS Rishikesh recruitment 2017 issued for faculty staff and staff nurses grade 2 posts. The appointment process for the above posts started from 17 June 2017 Interested candidates can send their applications through online medium to AIIMS Rishikesh by 31 July 2017. In this regard, AIIMS Rishikesh recruitment process and online application forms related to this appointment can be sent through the official website of AIIMS Rishikesh. Its direct link is given at the end of the article. According to the release of AIIMS Rishikesh, the appointment of 28 posts of Assistant Nursing Superintendent and 1126 posts of Staff Nurses Grade-II will be made. In the same way, appointments of 196 posts of Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor are to be made under the faculty post. For a detailed description of these appointments, please download the AIIMS Rishikesh official notification PDF form through the following direct link below.
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Detail 2017:
AIIMS i.e. “All India Institute Medical Sciences” Rishikesh invites candidates to apply for various vacancies of a senior resident, junior resident, Staff Nurse, Nursing Superintendent, Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and tutor demonstrator in various departments of AIIMS. Total numbers of vacancies are given above in this post.
Eligibility for AIIMS Recruitment:
The candidates applying for any of the AIIMS Rishikesh posts should be at least 18 years of age. The upper age is different for all post. The candidates applying for the post of a senior resident, faculty staff post, and staff nurse should be less than 33 years of age and the candidates applying for junior resident and tutor vacancies should be less than 30 years of age. Age relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms. The candidates belonging to SC/ST category get an age relaxation of 5 years, candidates belonging to OBC category will get age relaxation of 3 years and PWD candidates will get an age relaxation of 10 years in their upper age limit. For detail, candidates must check AIIMS Rishikesh official notification.
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment:
Senior Resident– The candidates applying for senior resident posts should have a post graduate medical degree from a recognized institute.
Junior Resident– The candidates applying for junior resident should have an MBBS degree from a recognized institute.
Tutor Post: The candidate should have post graduated mark sheet from a recognized institute.
Staff Nurse: Candidate should be B.Sc. Nursing (4-year course) from a recognized Institute / University. OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2year course) from a recognised Institute / University. (iv) Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent: Candidate should be B.Sc. Nursing (4-year course) from a recognized Institute / University. OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2year course) from a recognised Institute / University. (ii) Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
For Posts of Professor Additional, Associate & Assistant Professor: Candidate should be MBBS degree included in I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill condition specified in section 13(3) of Act.)
How to Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh?
The candidates planning to apply for these vacancies should be eligible as per required minimum eligibility. The eligible candidates need to download the application form from the link given in this article. Fill the application form and attach the photo copy of given below of documents listed:
- Proof of application fee deposit.
- Identification proof.
- Address proof.
- 4 passport sized photos.
- Mark sheets.
Send all these relevant documents by registered post to address: Director, AIIMS Rishikesh before the last date 30 June 2017.
All India Institute of Medical Science Rishikesh is located in Uttarakhand state. Rishikesh is a religious place of Uttarakhand. There are millions of people coming every year from the country and abroad. Rishikesh is also a famous tourist destination of Uttarakhand. With the establishment of AIIMS, the importance of this city has also increased. AIIMS has been established in select cities of the country. Of these, Rishikesh is also one. If you are interested in getting a job in Uttarakhand then there can not be a better option than AIIMS.
The application fee is Rs 3000/- for the above positions of male candidates belonging to the general category. The candidates belonging to SC/ST, women or OPH candidates don’t have to pay any application fee. For more details visit the official website of AIIMS Rishikesh @aiimsrishikesh.edu.in or check latest AIIMS Rishikesh job notification to given tab below.
Other Latest Job News:
- ESIC UP, Delhi, MP, Bihar, Rajasthan Online Form 2019
- DDA Recruitment Notification Online Form 2019
- ESIC Paramedical Online Form
- UP NHM Staff Nurse & ANM Recruitment
- JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court ARO & APS Recruitment 2018
- IB Recruitment 2018 | MHA IB Security Assistant Vacancy
- Bihar Police SI, ASI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Uttarakhand UKMSSB Recruitment | UKMSSB Vacancies Notification |
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC SI Recruitment 2018 for Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification Admit Card
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Haryana Government Job
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- BSSC Stenographer Job Recruitment Admit Card | Bihar Steno Vacancies |
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018- Online Form, Recruitment, Admit Card & Result
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application, Admit Card 2018
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- RPSC SI Recruitment Notification | Apply Online |
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 | Latest Jharkhand SSC Job Notification |
- KPSC Recruitment 2018 | Karnataka Group-B and Group-C Vacancies |
- SSC MP Region Notification | Admit Cards, Results and Recruitment Notifications of MP Region |
- MPPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC Stenographer Grade-C and Grade-D Examination | Recruitment Notification 2018 |
- UP NRHM Recruitment