Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018– Apply Online for Higher Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts. Employment advertisement can download given the link. For the recruitment of Higher Judicial Service Civil Judge vacancies has been released by the selection board of Uttar Pradesh High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. Get detail sanctioned vacancies of Allahabad High Court as on 02 January 2018.
Allahabad High Court Total Vacancies in Higher Judicial Service, Civil Judge (Senior Division) and Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacant Posts as on 02.01.2018
Excluding nonfunctional sanctioned Courts Vacancy Detail:
|Name of Post||Sanctioned Posts||Working||Vacant Posts|
|Higher Judicial Service Vacant Posts||1098||808||290|
|Civil Judge (Senior Division) Vacant Posts||658||645||13|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacant Posts||679||393||286|
|Total Post Detail||2435||1846||589|
Including Nonfunctional sanctioned Courts Vacancy Detail:
|Name of Post||Sanctioned Posts||Working||Vacant Posts|
|Higher Judicial Service Vacant Posts||1335||808||527|
|Civil Judge (Senior Division) Vacant Posts||766||645||121|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacant Posts||1103||393||710|
|Total Post Detail||3204||1846||1358|
Allahabad High Court Job Recruitment Notification is inviting applications online from the contenders possessed LLB from any government approved Institution, Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks and must be an Advocate of not less than seven years. To Apply for Allahabad High Court Judicial Service Jobs 2018, age must exist in between 35 to 45 years. Mode of application is the online and final date for submitting an application will be decided soon.
The application will be filed online (www.allahabadhighcourt.in). So, if you are interested in applying for this job then check advertisement detail and apply during the period set by examination authority. Detailed notification will be released soon.
- 1 Important Dates of High Court Judicial Job :
- 2 UP High Court Judicial Services Exam Fee
- 3 UP High Court Judicial Services Exam Schedule
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Selection Process
- 7 How to Apply
- 8 Postal Address:
- 9 Latest Released Court Recruitment Notifications:
- 10 You can also read for preparation of Judicial Exam
Important Dates of High Court Judicial Job :
UP High Court Judicial Services Exam Fee
The eligibility criteria, application form, detailed instructions for the guidance of the candidates, syllabus and other details are available on the official website of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in). Examination Fee for General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 1000/, Rs.750/ for S.C./S.T. candidate belonging to State of U.P. only and Rs.1000/ for all candidates belonging to other states.
Note: Final fee structure will be decided by examination authority after the release official notification.
UP High Court Judicial Services Exam Schedule
A Preliminary Examination (objective type) will be held at Allahabad and only those candidates shall be called to appear in the Main Written Examination who secure 45% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination.
Pay Scale: Monthly pay band of Rs.51550/- to Rs.63070/- with Additional grade pay will be provided to the candidates shortlisted for Allahabad High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2016. Kindly refer official notification to get all other benefits and emoluments information.
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification: Applicants should possess LLB from any government approved Institution, Board with minimum qualifying marks and must be an Advocate of not less than seven years. All requirements and eligibility information has clearly mentioned in official notification.
Minimum age of the aspirant must be 35 years and Maximum age limit should not be exceeded 45 years. Upper age limit relaxation will be applicable to the candidates belongs to the reserved categories from SC, ST, PWD, Women, Ex-Servicemen and all other reserved category candidates as per UP government rules and regulations
Written Examination ( Preliminary \ Main )
This is the only selection round organized by the selection board of Allahabad High Court to shortlist the candidates, Successful contenders are approach High Court of Judicature at Allahabad for download Admit cards related to this selection process.
Higher Judicial Service Hall Ticket 2016 is the necessary for attending the test, Every aspirant should download their hall ticket from organization official website and submit it along with valid Id proof while attending the selection. Candidate call letter will consist the data like Test date, time and venue along with applicants photograph and signature.
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Candidates should send the Print-out of the application form submitted Online along with all the relevant documents in a sealed envelope too.
Registrar (Selection & Appointment),
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad,
12C Hastings Road, Nyaya Marg, Canton,
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh – 211 001.
Latest Released Court Recruitment Notifications:
- Bombay High Court Stenographer and Clerk Recruitment Notification
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment, Admit Card
- Cooch Behar Stenographer and LDC Recruitment Notification
- Uttarakhand High Court | 96 Stenographer, PA Job Notification
- District Court Stenographers and LDC Vacancy
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017
- Recruitment of Personal Assistant in Patna High court
- WB Madanipur District Court Recruitment
- PATNA HIGH COURT ASSISTANT POST RECRUITMENT
- Clerk, Stenographer Vacancies in District Court Murshidabad
- Kerala High Court Confidential Assistant cum Stenographer Job Recruitment
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2017
- Sikar District Court Recruitment 2017 | Rajasthan District Court DLSA Recruitment |
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Notification
- Stenographer, Computer Operator and Typist Recruitment Notification of Ariyalur District Court
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 52 Posts at www.ghconline.gov.in
- Gujarat High Court Computer Operator / Stenographer Job
- Rajasthan High Court LDC and Stenographer Job Recruitment Notification