Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has released recruitment notification in 87 vacancies of non-teaching posts in Allahabad. These posts will be filled on 11-month contract basis for many departments of the Institute. Candidates can send their applications by post. The last date for sending application form through postal service is 13, April 2017. The detailed information regarding this notification is published in below.
Allahabad MNNIT Recruitment Detail:
Applications for various posts have been invited by the National Institute of Technology Allahabad. The details of vacant posts are as follows.
2 posts of Legal Assistant, 2 posts of Horticulture Assistant, One post of Secretary, One post of Security Assistant, 40 Posts of Technical Manpower, One post of Technical Manpower Network Assistant, One post of Technical Officer, 15 posts for the academic support staff, one post of medical officer, one post of senior medical officer, part time general duty doctor 8 post and part-time specials Doctor 13 posts.
Educational Qualification of MNNIT Posts:
Educational qualification for vacant posts in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology has been determined according to the posts. There are different educational qualifications for different positions. While filling the application form, examine the academic qualifications of the concerned post, and then post the application form. The detailed information regarding educational qualification is given in the release issued by the Institute.
Application Fee for MNNIT Recruitment:
There is no charge for the applications sought for vacant posts in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology. Therefore, the interested candidates can submit their applications during a certain period without pay application fee, at the given address by the institution.
Selection Process of MNNIT Vacancy:
Candidates who will send their applications for the vacant posts, the candidates who complete the academic qualification will be shortlisted. The candidates after the shortlist will be called for a written examination. Courses will be prepared by the Institute for the written examination as per position. And a written examination based on this course will be conducted. Candidates will be selected according to the vacant posts in priority order or merit list, based on the marks obtained in the examination.
How to Apply for MNNIT Job:
- Click on the ‘Jobs @ MNNIT’ link on the left side of the official website’s homepage.
- Then click on the ‘Non-Faculty Position’ link on the new web page that opens.
- Now click on ‘Advertisement Number: 01/2017 Recruitment for Non-Teaching Position on Contract Basis’ link.
- The advertisement of MNNIT recruitment related to the vacant post will be opened. Read instructions carefully. Take a printout of the application form of recruitment associated with the advertisement.
- Fill the all information in the application form, who is required. Candidate must write the name of the position and name of the department/section in the application form. Also, paste the photo of your passport size at the given place on the right side in the form and attest it yourself. After this, send the completed form with the self-attested photocopies of the required documents to the given below postal address.
Address for Submitting Application Form:
Registrar, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad, Allahabad-11004
- Applications will be accepted only by Indian Postal Service up to 13 April 2017 (5:30 pm)
- For more information, candidates can call to given below telephone number
- Phone: 0532-2545404