APPSC Required 20000 Software and Hardware Engineers:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to be released Software and Hardware Engineering vacancy shortly by the various department of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are interested in this latest Software and Hardware Engineering jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh state can apply online easily through the APPSC official website. This is a great opportunity for software and hardware engineers both; hence, interested aspirants can grab the chance of computer Software and Hardware engineering jobs.
APPSC Recruitment advertisement is going to release soon for 20000 vacancies for the post of various engineers. Know about for more info on Andhra Pradesh PSC Software and Hardware Engineers jobs; please visit the official website www.apspsc.gov.in.
APPSC Engineers Recruitment Details:
- Name of The Post: Junior Engineer (Hardware & Software)
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Jr Engineer Online Application Form
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Official Website: psc.ap.gov.in
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Software and Hardware)
- Number of Vacancies: 20000 (Twenty Thousand)
- Job Category: Government
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Application Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: Refer Notification
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Engineer Recruitment:
Education Qualification: Applicants who completed BE/BTech or ME/MTech are eligible for APSSC Engineers Jobs.
Age Limit: Competitors with the lower age of 18 Years and with the upper age limit of 40 Years can apply for the Jobs.
Selection Procedure: APPSC Engineers selection procedure will be based on Educational qualification, Written exam test, and Interview.
Application Fees: Refer detailed official notification
Step to Step Procedure for Apply APPSC Engineers Recruitment:
- First of all link to the site of psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Latest Updates Category
- Choose the right link of APPSC Recruitment
- Then select the option of Apply
- Enter the important details in application form
- Upload your photo along with the sign
- Now Press the Submit button
- Finally, receive the password from your email and mobile