Online preparation of Bank PO/Clerk competitive exams. Here is general awareness question answer for all type bank exam preparation. You can download as pdf file.
Bank Exam Preparation Sample Paper:
- A proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends–
(A) All Fundamental rights (B) Right to Freedom
(C) Right to Constitutional Remedies (D) No Fundamental right
Answer: Right to Freedom
- The Indian Constitution was amended for the first time in–
(A) 1953 (B) 1950
(C) 1951 (D) 1952
3. The Ninth Schedule of the Constitution of India was–
(A) added by the 24th Amendment (B) added by the 7th Amendment
(C) added by the 1st Amendment (D) added by the 42nd Amendment
Answer: added by the 1st Amendment
4. Hwang Ho river flows through which one of the following cities–
(A) Beijing (B) Ho Chi Minch City
(C) Shanghai (D) Manila
5. The waterfall ‘Victoria’ is associated with the river–
(A) Amazon (B) Missouri
(C) St Lawrence (D) Zamvenzi
6. Who is the present RBI Governor?
(A) D Subbarao (B) YB Reddy
(C) Arun Ramnathan (D) Rakesh Mohan
Answer: D Subbarao
7. RRB is not yet established in which states?
(A) Bihar and Rajasthan (B) Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh
(C) Sikkim and Goa (D) Nagaland
Answer: Sikkim and Goa
8. Ghori directed his first invasion against–
(A) Multan (B) Sindh
(C) Punjab (D) Anhilwara
9. Bengal passed from The Palars to the control of a new dynasty, the Senas. Where did the Senas come from?
(A) Orissa (B) Kamrupa
(C) Central India (D) The Deccan
Answer: The Deccan
10. As regards the use of international food safety standards as reference point for the dispute settlements. Which one of the following does WTO collaborate with?
(A) Codex Alimentarius Commission (B) International Federation of Standard Users
(C) International Organization of Standardization (D) World Standards Cooperation
Answer: Codex Alimentarius Commission
11. The Chandella King who in his old age is said to have sacrificed his life at the Sangam in Prayag was–
(A) Dhanga (B) Vidhyadhara
(C) Harsha (D) Yasovarman
12. Shankaracharya was mainly a–
(A) Shaiva (B) Vaishnava
(C) Shakta (D) Sauro pasaka
13. In which one of the following Indian states is the Tsanyang Gyastso biosphere reserve located?
(A) Arunachal Pradesh (B) Asom
(C) Mizoram (D) Sikkim
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
14. Which one of the following can convert the alternating current into direct current?
(A) Transformer (B) Motor
(C) Dynamo (D) Rectifier
15. Power of two bulbs are 50 Wand 100 W which are connected in series. Then 50 W bulb will–
(A) glow brighter (B) glow less than 100 watt bulb
(C) glow dim (D) not glow
Answer: glow dim
16. The phenomenon of bursting of hydrogen balloon is based on–
(A) Charle’s law (B) Boyle’s law
(C) Henry’s law (D) Bernoulli’s theorem
Answer: Charles law
17. Which one of these is a federal feature of the Indian Constitution?
(A) A written and rigid constitution (B) An independent judiciary
(C) Vesting of residuary powers with the centre (D) Distribution of powers between the centre and states
Answer: Distribution of powers between the centre and states
18. Which of the following features of the Constitution of India resemble the American Constitution?
(A) A written constitution (B) Single citizenship
(C) Integrated judiciary (D) Parliamentary form of government
Answer: A written constitution
19. The word ‘socialist, secular’ and ‘unity and integrity of the Nation’ were added to our constitution by–
(A) 44th Amendment (B) 38th Amendment
(C) 42nd Amendment (D) 50th Amendment
Answer: 42nd Amendment
20. The great Asian river Mekong does not run through–
(A) China (B) Malaysia
(C) Cambodia (D) Laos
21. Itaipu Dam built on the River Parana is one of the largest dams in the world.
Which of the following two countries have this as a joint project?
(A) Brazil and Peru (B) Paraguay and Ecuador
(C) Brazil and Paraguay (D) Colombia and Paraguay
Answer: Brazil and Paraguay
22. On the recommendations of Kelkar Committee, no new RRB has been established since–
(A) April, 1987 (B) April, 1989
(C) April, 1990 (D) April, 1988
Answer: April, 1987
23. Where are the headquarters of SIDBI?
(A) Lucknow (B) New Delhi
(C) Bengaluru (D) Mumbai
24. Which of the following did not form a part of the donations made to the temples?
(A) Money (B) Slaves
(C) Livestock (D) Land
25. The Maratha Saint who exercised a profound influence on the minds of his countrymen and inspired them with ideals of social reform and national regeneration was–
(A) Eknath (B) Tukaram
(C) Samarth Ramdas (D)Vaman Pandit
Answer: Samarth Ramdas
Study Material for Bank PO and Clerk Preparation:
- Bank PO Exam 2011 Solved Question Paper
- General Awareness Solved Question Paper of SBI PO Exam 2012
- Reasoning Solved Question Paper of IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2009
- Important Question and Answer for Bank PO Exam