Bank PO and Clerk exam preparation study material pdf download. Sample question answer set is important for the preparation of Bank PO online exam. It will be also an important collection for others government competitive exams. Variously selected question answer set is given in this series. Candidates who are going to Government competitive exams, must attempt this series for online preparation. We are also sharing here other important links for Bank PO exam preparation.
Bank PO and Clerk Sample Question Paper:
1.In which of the following years was the Food Corporation of India– (FCI) set up?
(A) 1955 (B) 1960
(C) 1965 (D) 1970
2. Which one of the following cities is associated with the river Mekong?
(A) Hong Kong (B) Phnom-Penh
(C) Shanghai (D) Yangon
3. Zero Hour in the Indian Parliament starts at–
(A) The first hour of the sitting (B) last hour of the sitting
(C) 12 : 00 noon (D) no fixed timings
Answer: 12 : 00 noon
4. Which one of the following monuments has a dome which is said to be one of the largest in the world?
(A) Tomb of Sher Shah, Sasaram (B) Jama Masjid, Delhi
(C) Tomb of Ghiyas-ud-din Tughlaq, Delhi (D) Gol Gumbaz, Bijapur
Answer: Gol Gumbaz, Bijapur
5. Which of the given statements is/are correct?
(A) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq founded the fortress-city of Tughlaqabad
(B) Firoz Tughlaq founded the city of Fatehabad, Jaunpur and Hissar
(C) Sikandar Lodi made the city of Agra as his capital
(D) All of the above
Answer: All of the above
6. The Mongols under Chengiz Khan invaded India during the reign of–
(A) Balban (B) Feroz Tughlaq
(C) Iltutmish (D) Muhammad bin Tughlaq
7. A sandy and saline area is the natural habitat of an Indian animal species. The animal has no predators in that area but its existence is threatened due to the destruction of its habitat. Which one of the following could be that animal?
(A) Indian wild Buffalo (B) Indian wild Ass
(C) Indian wild Boar (D) Indian Gazelle
Answer: Indian wild Ass
8. During the last 4 years, the growth of the non-agricultural sector has been–
(A) faster than the agricultural sector (B) slower than the agricultural sector
(C) equal to the agricultural sector (D) None of the above
Answer: None of the above
9. To streamline the working of the Military Department, Alauddin Khilji introduced–
(A) preparation of a regular muster of the armed forces
(B) introduction of the system of branding (dagh) of horses
(C) payment of cash salaries to soldiers
(D) All of the above
Answer:All of the above
10. Where is Bundala Biosphere Reserve which has where been recently added to the UNESCO’s ‘Man and Biosphere (MAB), network, located?
(A) Russia (B) India
(C) Sri Lanka (D) Bangladesh
Answer: Sri Lanka
11. The basic objective of planing in India is–
(A) increasing employment opportunities (B) expansion of key industries
(C) increase in agricultural output (D) All of the above
Answer: All of the above
12. The highest temperature can be achieved in which type of furnace?
(A) Blast (B) Reverberatory
(C) Electric (D) None of these
13. Which of the following is known as hyzone?
(A) H2 (B) H5+
(C) H7+ (D) H3+
14. The timber of which one of the following trees is used for making cricket bats?
(A) Deodar (B) Sal
(C) Teak (D) Willow
15. Which of the following is true when the cells are connected in series?
(A) Current capacity increases (B) Current capacity decreases
(C) The emf increases (D) The emf decreases
Answer: The emf increases
16. The time at Cairo is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich. Hence, it is located at–
(A) 30°W longitude (B) 30°E longitude
(C) 28°E longitude (D) 28°W longitude
Answer: 30°E longitude
17. The core of political democracy lies in the basic axiom of electoral democracy which is based on–
(A) Right to Education (B) Freedom of Speech
(C) Right to Equality (D) Universal Adult Franchise
Answer: Universal Adult Franchise
18. Identify the correct sequence of passing a Budget in the Parliament–
(A) Vote on Account—Finance Bill— Appropriation Bill—Discussion on Budget
(B) Finance Bill—Appropriation Bill—Discussion on Budget—Vote on Accounts
(C) Discussion on Budget—Vote on Account— Finance Bill—Appropriation Bill
(D) Discussion on Budget—Appropriation Bill— Finance Bill—Vote on Account
Answer: Discussion on Budget—Appropriation Bill— Finance Bill—Vote on Account
19. During which Plan were the steel plants at Durgapur, Bhilai and Rourkela established?
(A) Second Five Year Plan (B) Third Five Year Plan
(C) Ninth Five Year Plan (D) First Five Year Plan
Answer: Second Five Year Plan
20. The place where the Blue Nile and White Nile effect a confluence is–
(A) Port Said (B) Cairo
(C) Khartoum (D) Alexandria
21. Which one of the following enzyme is used to digest gelatine in the process of recovering silver from the photographic film?
(A) Amylase (B) Pepsin
(C) Lipase (D) None of these
22. Which one among the following is a function of the Pro-Tem Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
(A) Conduct of the proceedings of the house in the absence of the Speaker
(B) To check if the election certificates of the members of the house are in order
(C) Swear in the members of the house and hold the charge till a regular Speaker is elected
(D) Give his assent to the bills passed by the house
Answer: Swear in the members of the house and hold
the charge till a regular Speaker is elected
23. The Volta River Project is located in–
(A) Nigeria (B) Sudan
(C) Ghana (D) Republic of Congo
24. Milk, mayonnaise are the examples of–
(A) sol (B) gel
(C) emulsion (D) foam
25. Which one among the following statements is not correct? The word ‘Socialist’ in the preamble of the constitution of India, read with–
(A) Article 39 (D). Would enable the court to uphold the constitutionality of nationalization laws
(B) Article 14, would enable the court to strike down a statute which failed to achieve the socialist goal to the fullest extent
(C) Article 25, would enable the court to ensure freedom guaranteed under that Article
(D) Article 23, would enable the court to reduce inequality in income and status
Answer: Article 23, would enable the court to reduce inequality in income and status