Bank PO and Clerk exam preparation study material pdf download important question answer set. It will be also important collection for others government competitive exams. Aspirant who want to preparation online for bank PO and Clerk examination, can download bulk study material through this site. You can also attempt online mock test of previous year PO and Clerk exam question paper through this site.
Solved Question Paper for Bank PO and Clerk Exam Preparation:
1.The quorum for joint sitting of the Indian Parliament is–
(A) One-twelfth of the total number of members of the house
(B) One-sixth of the total number of members of the house
(C) One- tenth of the total number of members of the house
(D) Two-third of the total number of members of the house
Answer: One- tenth of the total number of members of the house
2. Knesset is the name of Parliament of–
(A) Bosnia (B) Israel
(C) France (D) Japan
3. Which one of the following region has greater annual range of temperature?
(A) Northern Hemisphere (B) Southern Hemisphere
(C) South-Eastern region of the world (D) North-Western region of the world
Answer: Northern Hemisphere
4. Which among the following hormones can be used in the treatment of diabetes insipidus?
(A) Estrone (B) Erythropoietin
(C) Thyroxine (D) Vasopressin
5. ‘Bhoodan Yojana’, as a measure of gifting land by the rich landlords to the landless labourers, was started by–
(A) Acharya Vinoba Bhave (B) Acharya Narendra Dev
(C) Raj Narain (D) Medha Patkar
Answer: Raj Narain
6. When Congress Leaders condemned the Montague-Chelmsford Report. many moderates left the party to form the–
(A) Swarajya Party (B) Indian Freedom Party
(C) Independence Federation of India (D) Indian Liberal Federation
Answer: Indian Liberal Federation
7. ‘Doha Round of WTO’ is related with, which of the following?
(A) Agriculture (B) Industry
(C) Services (D) Investment
8. The Maratha Kingdom was founded by shivaji during the reign of–
(A) Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq (B) Akbar
(C) Shahjahan (D)Aurangzeb
9. The neurogenic heart is the characteristic feature of–
(A) higher vertebrates (B) lower vertebrates
(C) human (D) rats
Answer: lower vertebrates
10. Why did Dutch East India Company fail to maintain its influence in India?
(A) Portuguese did not allow them to trade in India
(B) There was a growing interference of Dutch Government in the company’s internal affairs
(C) Dutch indulged in forcible religious conversion of the people and thus were expelled by local kings
(D) The English forces made them to leave India
Answer: The English forces made them to leave India
11. Who was the successor of shivaji?
(A) Ramaraja (B) Sahu II
(C) Sambhaji (D) None of these
12. If a man of blood group ‘A’ marries a woman of blood group ‘B’, their children can be of the blood group–
(A) A, B, AB or O (B) A, B or AB
(C) A or B (D) Only AB
Answer: A, B, AB or O
13. Which one among the following cell organelle is associated with GERL complex?
(A) Ribosomes (B) Golgi bodies
(C) Peroxisomes (D) Glyoxysomes
Answer: Golgi bodies
14. The meiosis cell division can be best studied in–
(A) young stem (B) root tip
(C) yourn leaf (D) young anther
Answer: young anther
15. The Mauryan Government was–
(A) an autocracy (B) an absolute monarchy
(C) a benevolent despotism (D) a centralised despotism
Answer:a benevolent despotism
16. Which one of the following countries is not a member of ASEAN?
(A) Vietnam (B) Brunei Darussalam
(C) Bangladesh (D) Myanmar
17. Which one of the following Acts of British India strengthened the Viceroy’s authority over his executive council by substituting “portfolio” or departmental system for corporate functioning?
(A) Indian Councils Act, 1861 (B) Government of India Act, 1858
(C) Indian Councils Act, 1892 (D) Indian Councils Act, 1909
Answer: Indian Councils Act, 1861
18. Carbonated beverages such as soft drinks and soda water contains mainly–
(A) carbon dioxide (B) calcium carbonate
(C) calcium hydroxide (D) potassium carbonate
Answer: carbon dioxide
19. To which among the following the residuary powers were conferred by the federation established by the Act of 1935?
(A) Federal Legislature (B) Provincial Legislatures
(C) Governor General (D) Provincial Governors
Answer: Governor General
20. Who among the following was killed by shivaji?
(A) Shaista Khan (B) Vyankoji
(C) Jai Singh (D) Afzal Khan
21. Which one of the following is not a site for in-situ method of conservation of flora?
(A) Biosphere Reserve (B) Botanical Garden
(C) National Park (D) Wildlife Sanctuary
Answer: Botanical Garden
22. When a State Governor dies or resigns, who normally exercises his functions until a new Governor is appointed?
(A) Secretary General of the Governor (B) A person designated by State Cabinet
(C) Chief Justice of the High Court (D) Advocate General of the State
Answer: Chief Justice of the High Court
23. The leader of Ghadar Party in Bengal and Orissa was–
(A) Jatindranath Mukherjee (B) Jatindranath Das
(C) Barindra Ghosh (D) MN Roy
Answer: Jatindranath Mukherjee
24. What was the main reason for which Niger was in the news in recent times?
(A) Many deaths due to AIDS (B) Fierce civil war
(C) Intense fighting with Algeria (D) Famine and starvation
Answer: Famine and starvation
25. Recently, ‘oilzapper’ was in the news. What is it?
(A) It is an eco-friendly technology for the remediation of oily sludge and oil spills
(B) It is the latest technology developed for under-sea oil exploration
(C) It is a genetically engineered high biofuel-yielding maize variety
(D) It is the latest technology to control the accidentally caused flames from oil wells
Answer: It is the latest technology developed for
under-sea oil exploration