General awareness solved question Answer set for Bank PO and Clerk exam preparation. It will be also an important collection for others government competitive exams. Candidates who are going to participate for IBPS, SBI, and others Banking exams as PO and Clerk, they must preparation online through given below question answer set and various valuable links related to Banking exam preparation.
Bank PO and Clerk Exam Question Answer:
1.Who among the following Urdu poets were invited to the Second and Third Round Table Conference?
(A) Faiz Ahmad Faiz (B) Josh Malihabadi
(C) Muhammad Iqbal (D) Firaq Gorakhpuri
Answer: Muhammad Iqbal
2. In which one of the following provinces was a Congress ministry not formed under the Act of 1935?
(A) Bihar (B) Madras
(C) Odisha (D) Punjab
3. Which bioinsecticide was first developed on a commercial scale?
(A) Morphine (B) Quinine
(C) DDT (D) Sporeine
4. The phase of cell cycle during which ‘DNA polymerase’ is functionally active is–
(A) G1-phase (B) M-phase
(C) S-phase (D) G2-phase
5. When an Ordinary Bill is referred to a joint sitting of both the Houses of Indian Parliament, it has to be passed by a–
(A) simple majority of the total number of members of both the houses present and voting
(B) two-third majority of the total number of members of both the houses
(C) simple majority of the total number of members of both the houses
(D) two-third majority of the total number of members of both the houses present and voting
Answer: simple majority of the total number of members of both the houses present and voting
6. Which one of the following Commissions/Committees was appointed by the British Government to investigate into the massacre in Jalianwalla Bagh?
(A) Welby Commission (B) Hunter Committee
(C) Simon Commission (D) Butler Committee
Answer: Hunter Committee
7. Durgapur is located on the banks of river–
(A) Damodar (B) Brahman
(C) Subarnarekha (D) Indravathi
8. Which one of the following is known as the Great Circle?
(A) Tropic of Cancer (B) Tropic of Capricorn
(C) Equator (D) Arctic Circle
9. Where is the headquarters of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development located?
(A) Geneva (B) Washington DC
(C) London (D) Paris
Answer: Washington DC
10. How many Indian State border Myanmar?
(A) Three (B) Four
(C) Five (D) Six
➡ Bank PO and Clerk Exam Preparation Question Answer Set-21
11. The heart sound murmurs are heard during–
(A) The closing of bicuspid and tricuspid valves (B) closing of aortic and pulmonary semilunar valves
(C) generated by the turbulent flow of blood, either inside or outside the most. (D) None of the above
Answer: generated by the turbulent flow of blood, either inside or outside the most.
12. Who is the longest serving Chief Minister in India?
(A) Manik Sarkar (B) Tarun Gogoi
(C) Jyoti Basu (D) Narendra Modi
Answer: Jyoti Basu
13. Rate of growth of an economy is measured in terms of–
(A) national income (B) per capita income
(C) number of people who have been lifted above the poverty line (D) industrial development
Answer: national income
14. Which is the best measure of the economic growth of a country?
(A) GNP (B) GDP
(C) NET revenue (D) None of these
15. Which one of the following was the leader of Waliullahi (Wahabi) Movement?
(A) Waliulla (B) Abdul Aziz
(C) Muhammad Abdul Wahab (D) Syed Ahmad of Rae Wababi Bareilly
Answer: Syed Ahmad of Rae Wababi Bareilly
16. Which Plan is also called “Gadgil Yojana”?
(A) Third Five Year Plan (B) Fourth Five-Year Plan
(C) Fifth Five Year Plan (D) None of the above
Answer: Third Five-Year Plan
17. Which portfolio was held by Dr Rajendra Prasad in the Interim Government formed in the year 1946?
(A) Defence (B) External Affairs and Commonwealth Relations
(C) Food and Agriculture (D) Revenue
Answer: Food and Agriculture
18. Lord Mountbatten came to India as Viceroy along with specific instruction to–
(A) Balkanize the Indian subcontinent (B) keep India united if possible
(C) accept Jinnah’s demand for Pakistan (D) persuade the Congress to accept partition
Answer: keep India united if possible
19. Which one of the following regions contains 70% of the tropical shallow-water coral reefs?
(A) Australian region (B) West Indies regions
(C) East Indies region (D) None of the above
Answer: Australian region
20. Ratan Thiyam, the famous personality from Manipur, is known for his work in the field of–
(A) Sports (B) Music
(C) Theatre (D) Social Reform
21. High spring tides occur at new Moon and full Moon because the–
(A) Moon and Earth are at right angles (B) Sun and Moon are at right angles
(C) Sun, Earth and the Moon are in straight line (D) Sun and Earth are at right angles
Answer: Sun, Earth and the Moon are in straight line
22. With which one of the following did the Civil Disobedience Movement in India commerce?
(A) The Dandi March (B) No Tax campaign by Sardar Patel
(C) The unfurling of the National Flag by Nehru (D) Mahatma Gandhi’s going on fast
Answer: The Dandi March
23. The 79th Amendment of the Indian Constitution of related to–
(A) Centre-state relations (B) Establishment of two political parties
(C) Fundamental Rights (D) Reservation of SCs and STs in the Lok Sabha
Answer: Reservation of SCs and STs in the Lok Sabha
24. The polymeric fibre used as a substitute for wool in making synthetic blankets, sweater, etc. , is–
(A) nylon (B) teflon
(C) orlon (D) bakelite
25. The Government Bill means a bill introduced by a–
(A) Member of the Treasury bench in the Lok Sabha (B) Member of the Parliament who is not a Minister
(C) Minister in the Lok Sabha (D) Minister in any House of the Parliament
Answer: Minister in the Lok Sabha