General awareness solved question paper set for Bank PO and Clerk exam preparation. It will be also important collection for others government competitive exams. Banking exams have conducted by IBPS, SBI and other public sector banks in every year. Thousands of candidates have participating in banking exam. Exam is conducted through online. Candidates searches study material for preparation through online. We are sharing here solved question answer and previous exam solved paper for banking exam preparation. Set wise study material in PDF format are given in website. You can also check more study material for banking exam preparation to given links. Mock test or quiz test can also attempt through this site.
Sample Solved Question Paper for Bank PO and Clerk Exam:
1.What was the period of Plan Holiday?
(A) 1966-69 (B) 1951-56
(C) 1956-61 (D) 1961-66
2. ‘Garibi Hatao’ (removal of poverty) and ‘Growth with Justice’ were the main objectives of–
(A) Plan Holiday (B) Fourth Five Year Plan
(C) Rolling Plan (D) Fifth Five Year Plan
Answer: Fourth Five Year Plan
3. Who is the first lady to undergo trial for involvement in terrorist activities in Saudi Arabia, popularly known as “Lady Al-Qaida”?
(A) Haila Al-Qaseer (B) Haseena Rizwi
(C) Meena Gul (D) Fatima Batool
Answer: Haila Al-Qaseer
4. Which one of the following ancient Indian records is the earliest royal order to preserve food-grains to be utilised during the crisis in the country?
(A) Sohagaura Copper-Plate (B) Rummindei pillar-Edict of Ashoka
(C) Prayaga-Prasasti (D) Mehrauli Pillar inscription of Chandra
Answer: Sohagaura Copper-Plate
5. For internal financing of Five Year Plans, the Government depends on–
(A) taxation and public borrowing (B) taxation, public borrowing and deficit financing
(C) Only taxation (D) public borrowing and deficit financing
Answer: Only taxation
6. Doldrums is a–
(A) tropical wind belt (B) tropical wind deflection belt
(C) sub-tropical wind belt (D) tropical no-wind belt
Answer: tropical no-wind belt
7. The name Dharmasoka was found in the–
(A) Maski Edict (B) Junagarh Inscription
(C) Sarnath Inscription (D) Alahabad Pillar Inscription
8. To Port Blair, one of the following cities is geographically nearest?
(A) Kolkata (B) Kuala Lumpur
(C) Singapore (D) Yangon
9. The correct sequence of different layers of the atmosphere from the surface of the Earth upwards is–
(A) Troposphere, Stratosphere, Ionosphere, Mesosphere
(B) Stratosphere, Troposphere, Ionosphere, Mesosphere
(C) Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Ionosphere
(D) Stratosphere, Troposphere, Mesosphere, Ionosphere
Answer: Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Ionosphere
10. Which one of the following cities has Mediterranean type of climate?
(A) Bengazi (B) Liverpool
(C) Eden (D) East London
11. The placoid scales are found only in–
(A) osteichthyes (B) elasmobranchii
(C) bony fishes (D) lung fishes
12. The head of a district (Ahara), the principal coordinator of the revenue and the officer in charge of general and military functions in his jurisdiction during Mauryan Empire was known as–
(A) Krori (B) Rajuka
(C) Foujdar (D) Chirastadar
13. Potatoes are borne on–
(A) primary roots (B) stem branches
(C) lateral roots (D) adventitious roots
Answer: stem branches
14. Which one of the following layers of the atmosphere is responsible for the deflection of radio waves?
(A) Troposphere (B) Stratosphere
(C) Mesosphere (D) Ionosphere
15. Who is regarded as the “Father of All-India Services”?
(A) Lord Macaulay (B) Lord Cornwallis
(C) B R Ambedker (D) Sardar Patel
Answer: Sardar Patel
16. Which one among the following is the rarest type of WBC in the human blood?
(A) Basophil (B) Neutrophil
(C) Eosinophil (D) Monocyte
17. Who coined the term nucleolus?
(A) Fontana (B) Robert Brown
(C) Camillo Golgi (D) Strasburger
18. Which one among the following is true about the “Bombay phenotype”?
(A) A skin colouration common in Mumbai (B) A type of blood group
(C) A disease prevalent in the slum areas of Mumbai (D) None of the above
Answer: A type of blood group
19. Who among the following is a legal advisor of the State Government as provided by the Constitution?
(A) Public Prosecutor (B) Solicitor General
(C) Advocate General (D) Attorney General
Answer: Advocate General
20. The Chairman and members of the UPSC hold office for a term of–
(A) Three Years (B) Four Years
(C) Five Years (D) Six Years
Answer: Six Years
21. The question of disqualification of a member of the State Legislature shall be decided by–
(A) the Governor in consultation with the President (B) the Governor in consultation with the Election Commission
(C) State Legislative Council (D) State Legislative Assembly
Answer: the Governor in consultation with the Election Commission
22. Daily weather map showing isobars is an example of–
(A) Choropleth map (B) Isopleth map
(C) Chorochromatic map (D) Choroschematic map
Answer: Isopleth map
23. Which of the following is correct regarding the Governor of a State?
(A) No money Bill can be introduced in the State Legislature without his prior permission
(B) He has the power of issuing ordinances when the legislature is not in session
(C) He can recommend to the President to impose President’s rule in the State
(D) All of the above
Answer: All of the above
24. The President can directly disallow a State Legislation–
(A) in case of any bill (B) in case of money bills
(C) in case of bills reserved by the Governor for President’s assent (D) Both ‘b’ and ‘c’
Answer: in case of bills reserved by the Governor for President assent