Bank PO/Clerk exam practice GK test set question answer. You can download banking exam question answer practice set in pdf format. Given below questions with answer is important for all type Banking exam preparation. You can also check more study material and online exam preparation quiz test and previous exam solved paper through this website.
Question Anwer Set for Banking Exam Preparation:
1.Which one of the following is used as an anti-freezer, which effectively depresses the freezing point of water in an automobile?
(A) Ethylene glycol (B) Propanoic acid
(C) Glutamic acid (D) Glycolic acid
Answer: Ethylene glycol
2. The term “Cabinet” is mentioned in which of the following articles of the Constitution?
(A) Article 74 (B) Article 75
(C) Article 352 (D) Not mentioned in the Constitution
Answer: Article 352
3. No demand for a grant is to be made except on the recommendation of–
(A) Prime Minister (B) President
(C) Finance Minister (D) Comptroller and Auditor General
4. The present relationship between the President and the Council of ministers is governed by the provisions of–
(A) 42nd Amendment Act (B) 48th Amendment Act
(C) 54th Amendment Act (D) 44th Amendment Act
Answer: 44th Amendment Act
5. Huangpu River flows through which one of the following cities?
(A) Beijing (B) Ho Chi Minh City
(C) Shanghai (D) Manila
6. Which one among the following rivers is the longest?
(A) Amazon (B) Amur
(C) Congo (D) Lena
7. The Indian budget includes–
(A) actual figures of the preceding years (B) revised estimates for the current year
(C) budget estimates for the following year (D) All of the above
Answer: actual figures of the preceding years
8. A deflator is a technique of–
(A) adjusting for changes in price level (B) adjusting for changes in commodity
(C) accounting for higher increase of GNP (D) accounting for decline of GNP
Answer: accounting for higher increase of GNP
9. Who is the Chairman of second Administrative Reforms Commission?
(A) Bimal Jalan (B) Dr Karan Singh
(C) M Veerappa Moily (D) Ahmed Patel
Answer: M Veerappa Moily
10. The famous Indo-Greek king who embraced Buddhism was–
(A) Strato I (B) Menander
(C) Demetrius (D) Alexander
| General English Solved Question Paper PDF Download | General Studies Question and Answer PDF | General Science Question PDF Download | SSC JE Previous Year General Awareness Solved Paper | SSC CGL General Awareness | General Knowledge Question Answer |
11. …..is the Union Territory with highest propotion of SC and ….. is the Union Territory with lowest propotion of ST–
(A) Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Chandigarh (B) Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
(C) Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh (D) Chandigarh, Adaman and Nicobar Islands
Answer: Chandigarh, Adaman and Nicobar Islands
12. The meaning of “Buddha” is–
(A) anything beyond God (B) soul after death
(C) the enlighted one (D) the ultimate path for Moksha
Answer: the enlighted one
13. Rigveda is divided into 10 books. Which among the following book(s) is/are the oldest?
(A) First (B) Second- Eight
(C) Third –Ninth (D) Second -Seventh
Answer: Second -Seventh
14. In which of the following state is Kakrapar nuclear power station located?
(A) Kamataka (B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Maharashtra (D) Gujarat
15. What is” Agent orange”?
(A) An insecticide (B) A weedicide
(C) A fertilizer (D) A biofertilizer
Answer: A weedicide
16. A person is weak, sterile and has very poor eyesight. These are the symptoms because of a pollutant–
(A) copper (B) mercury
(C) magnesium (D) lead
17. Which is the correct order of phases in prophase-I?
(A) Leptotene, Diakinesis, Pachytene, Diplotene, Zygotene (B) Leptotene, Zygotene, Pachytene, Diplotene, Diakinesis
(C) Diakinesis, Pachytene, Diplotene, Zygotene Leptotene (D) Diakinesis, Pachytene, Leptotene, Diplotene, Zygotene
Answer: Leptotene, Zygotene, Pachytene, Diplotene, Diakinesis
18. Which one of the following is responsible for the preparation and presentation of Union Budget to the Parliament?
(A) Department of Revenue (B) Department of Economic Affairs
(C) Department of Financial Services (D) Department of Expenditure
Answer: Department of Economic Affairs
19. Who was the Speaker of the First Lok Sabha?
(A) Hukam Singh (B) G V Mavalankar
(C) KM Munshi (D) UN Dhebai
Answer: G V Mavalankar
20. The number of seats in Vidhan Sabha is–
(A) to be not more than five hundred and not less than 60
(B) to be not more than 500 and not less than 60 but an exception is recognised in the case of one State which has only 32 seats
(C) to be not more than 600 and not less than 500
(D) varies from Vidhan Sabha to Vidhan Sabha
Answer: to be not more than 500 and not less
than 60 but an exception is recognised in the case
of one State which has only 32 seats
21. Which one of the following is not a minor relief feature in the ocean?
(A) Seamount (B) Ocean deep
(C) Gayot (D) Atoll
22. Which one of the following is not the warm current?
(A) Humbolt Current (B) Gulf Stream
(C) North Atlantic Current (D) Alaska Current
Answer: Humbolt Current
23. Narsimham Committee recommended to make banking structure of the country–
(A) 2 tier (B) 5 tier
(C) 4 tier (D) 3 tier
Answer: 4 tier
24. RBI has decided to release ‘Plastic Notes’ in circulation. The first such series to be circulated will be of–
(A) Rs. 5 notes (B) Rs. 10 notes
(C) Both ‘a’ and ‘b’ (D) None of these
Answer: Rs. 10 notes
25. The Gayatri Mantra contained in the Rigveda is dedicated to which deity?
(A) Agni (B) Marut
(C) Surya (D) Savitri