Check Bihar Police constable and SI recruitment notification 2017 job detail, Apply Online for Bihar Police SI Vacancy through official website
- 1 Bihar Police SI Recruitment:
- 2 Police Constable Notification:
- 3 Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Job Detail:
- 4 How to Apply for Bihar Police Job?
- 5 Selection Process Bihar Police Constable post :
- 6 Bihar Police Constable Job Recruitment Notification:
- 6.1 Bihar Police Vacancy Recruitment – Breaking Updates
- 6.2 Bihar Police Driver Constable Vacancy Detail:
- 6.3 Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Driver Constable Post:
- 6.4 Application Process for Bihar Police Constable Post:
- 6.5 DIRECT LINK FOR BIHAR POLICE CONSTABLE VACANCY ONLINE APPLICATION
- 6.6 DOWNLOAD BIHAR POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION IN PDF FORMAT
Bihar Police SI Recruitment:
In Bihar Police, the notification of the sub-inspector recruitment has been issued for 1717 posts. The appointments here will be done on the basis of direct recruitment. The process of recruitment to Bihar Police Constable posts is in progress, in this order, the release was made on October 24 for recruitment of sub-inspector posts. Thus, it is a good opportunity to get a job in Bihar Police. Interested candidates can submit their applications through the online medium until 30 November 2017.
Before applying, download the notification related to appointment of the candidate and after reading this carefully, send your application to Bihar Police Department as per the rules. The brief information related to this release is as follows:
Police Constable Notification:
Bihar Police Special Auxiliary Constable Recruitment Notification 2017 job detail and download Police vacancy notification. Bihar Police recently published the advertisement for recruitment of Special Auxiliary 9900 Constable post under Police Department. If you want to job detail then must read this post. CSBC i.e. Central Selection Board of Constable invites applications for the recruitment of 9900 Police Constable post in Bihar. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply before the last date 30 August 2017. All the details regarding these vacancies are given below in this post, read the full post.
- Bihar Police Constable Exam Invalid Application, Download list of Candidates- Download Invalid Application List
- Check Notification Regarding Examination Center- Get Notification
- Declare the result of Bihar Police Driver Constable- Check Notification Regarding Joining
- Download Admit Card for Bihar Police Lady Constable Exam- Download Admit Card
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Job Detail:
- Total number of posts: 9900 posts
- Post name: Police Constable
- Job Location: Bihar
- Job type: government job
- Online Application Starting Date- 31 July 2017
- Last date for apply online- 30 August 2017
Age limit: the candidates applying for these vacancies should be a minimum of 18 years of age. The upper age limit is kept to be 45 years. Age relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Refer to the official notification for more details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates applying for these 9900 posts of the special auxiliary post should have at least passed class 10th and 12th from any recognized board. The candidates should have a degree to prove that they have passed.
How to Apply for Bihar Police Job?
Only the eligible candidates can apply for Bihar Police Constable job. So, first check the eligibility criteria carefully and then the eligible candidates can apply online. To apply for these vacancies follow these simple steps. Go to the official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in. Now download the application form for the vacancy you want to apply here for. Fill the application form properly and attach the documents required and send it to CSBC Patna, Bihar.
Selection Process Bihar Police Constable post :
The candidates applying for Constable vacancies in Bihar Police will be selected on the basis of their marks in 10th and 12th. The selected candidates will be called in for personal interviews. The selected candidates will be filling these special auxiliary Police Constable in Bihar police. The walk-in interview date will be finalized after scrutiny of the application form and only eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
For more details regarding these vacancies refer the official website @www.csbc.bih.nic.in of CSBC Bihar. Direct link of Bihar Police official notification and online application form is also given below in this post.
Bihar Police Constable Job Recruitment Notification:
Bihar State level Police Constable Recruitment notification 2017 has released for recruitment of 9900 police constable vacant posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for police constable job before the last date 30th August 2017. The detailed information regarding Police vacancies of Bihar recruitment can download detailed official notification to given below download link. The police-constable application form is available online on Bihar Police official website that is www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in. The candidate must be submitting an online application to upload a copy of the photograph, signature scanned copy and category certificate scanned copy. The online application will be accepted for Bihar police constable before the last date. Candidates can download admit card for Bihar police constable before the 10 days of written examination. For this information regarding Bihar police recruitment will be published on the official website and also various newspapers.
The reservation will be providing as per Bihar State Government norms. Candidate must read detailed notification of police recruitment for detail information regarding reservation. Maximum 5 years of age relaxation will be provided for SC and ST candidates.
Bihar Police Driver Constable Vacancy Detail:
- Name of the recruiter Department: Bihar Police Department
- Bihar Police Official Website: www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in
- Application Process: Through online application only
- Total Number of the vacant post: 1577
- Name of Post: Bihar Police Driver Constable
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Driver Constable Post:
The candidate’s age for Bihar Constable should be between 18 years and 35 years. The age relaxation will be given as per the Bihar state government norms.
The Educational Qualification for candidates should possess the class 12th standard or Intermediate or equivalent examination from the recognized board and be having valid HMV/ LMV driving license.
Bihar Police Vacancy Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates for Bihar Police Constable post will be based on the performance in the written Examination & Medical Checkups and Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and driving test.
The online application fee for the general category candidates is Rs. 450/- and for the SC and ST category candidates will be Rs. 112.
Application Process for Bihar Police Constable Post:
- The first step for online application is candidates are required to open the official website of Bihar Police that is www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in or click on the given below direct link for online application.
- On the homepage of the website, select the Bihar Police Recruitment 2016 link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and read the online application instructions.
- Fill required information in application format and then click on “submit” button.
- Pay the Constable Examination application fee through online mode.
- Get the hard copy of application form and preserve it for the future references.
Important dates for Police Recruitment:
- Starting Date For Bihar Police Vacancy Online Application submitting: 31 August 2017
- Closing Date For Apply Online: 30 September 2017
Recommended Police Jobs Notification: