The information contained on this site is authentic to the best of our knowledge. However, www.jobsf.in shall not be responsible for unintended errors that may have crept into this site. We put efforts to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information on www.jobsf.in, but we cannot guarantee that there are no errors. No claims, promises or warranties, express or implied, are made about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any material on this website. Liability for errors is expressly disclaimed.
Purpose of Website –
- jobsf.in is free Job portal for recruiter and seekers of India. It is career advancement website for publishing latest Government and non-Government Jobs news of various recruitment notifications and competitive exams news like- Admit Cards, Result, Answer Key, Interview, Exam Calendar, exam dates and more……
- The purpose of this website is providing learning/reading material for all type government competitive exams (SSC, UPSC, IBPS, other Banks, Police, PCS, Court, LT, TET, CTET etc.) preparation with objective type quiz test form. The user can attempt quiz test and check ability and score online. He/her can compare self-ability to other users through leaderboard statistics. After the attempt of any quiz, the website gives you some useful information about yourself. like –
- How many duration you have completed a quiz.
- Your total score and top users score display on a leaderboard.
- Average score of quiz, who users attempt a particular quiz.
- The correct answer to each question.
How to use website –
- You can select any quiz test with click start button. The top of the quiz a question overview show, which allows easy navigation about questions.
Additional quiz overview will be displayed, before the start of the quiz and after complete a quiz.
- After completing a quiz click “quiz summary” button. You’ll Show a summary of the quiz and form for showing leader board. Fill up the form information (User name/your name, email etc.) and click “finish quiz” button.
- Here will display a your performance and average performance of users and top 50 users performance statistics chart (Leader Board).
Leader board statistics –
- Click “View questions” button and recheck answer of every question.
Main Features –
1. This is an Exam preparation ability test quiz/job recruitment notification website for all government exam preparation.
2. You can attempt any quiz test and measure your ranking.
3. In every attempt of the quiz, options (answer) sequence will automatically change.
4. In some quiz – question and answer (both) sequence will be automatically changed at every attempt.
5. Top 50 users name displayed with their ranking and performance percentage at leader board after completed a Quiz.
6. If any users ranking will be higher to all others, who attempt that Quiz, their rank will be shown with the name in the first position on leader board.
7. For showing rank in Leader Board, after complete a Quiz, you must fill out the form (Name and Email).
8. After complete a quiz test display summary of your performance with right and wrong answers.
9. Your performance report of every quiz test will be automatically sent to your email id after complete a test.
10. Any user can attempt unlimited or multiple time of quiz test.
11. Users can change the language of the website to click “translate website language” tab on the right side bar or click “translate” button in the bottom right corner.