Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment Notification 2018 Vacancy Detail Get latest BOI Jobs Notification and Apply Online for BOI Job
Online application forms have been invited by the “Bank of India” (BOI) to eligible candidates for appointment to 670 posts of Manager and Officer. Under this, 400 posts will be filled up with the manager posts and 270 posts will be filled by officers. Eligible candidates will be given appointment in various branches of “Bank of India”. For the above posts, the departmental recruitment notification has been published on the official website of the bank. Candidates wishing for detailed information can download advertisements in the PDF format through the below link. This post has been kept separate from IBPS recruitment. Because the Probationary Officers (PO) positions will be filled with the IBPS. Under the Appointment Process for the said posts, a written examination will be organized by the bank for the eligible candidates. Candidates who passed the written examination will be called for interview. Merit list will be prepared for candidates who receive maximum marks in both these examinations. In the end, on the basis of merit list, the appointment will be made in various branches of Bank of India. To understand the detailed description of this recruitment, you should check the eligibility for the application process by reading this article.
Bank of India (BOI) Manager Recruitment 2018:
The selection process has been started for the appointment of 400 posts of Manager in Bank of India. Firstly, the online application forms have been invited by Bank for this selection process. Candidates who are willing to work on the post of Manager of Bank of India can send their applications for the above posts. The minimum qualification of candidates for the application has been determined by the bank. The applications of eligible candidates will be sorted by the bank. And they will be called for the examinations for the recruitment process. It will be written and interview test. Candidates passing these two examinations will be given their appointment on the basis of performance in the exam. The written examination will be organized through offline. In this examination, a question paper will be given to individuals. The syllabus is being to detail in this article. To understand this, you can also check the IBPS Officers rank exam syllabus. The exam preparation will be similar to the other bank’s exams. Therefore, you prepare for this examination based on previous exam papers. If you are appointed to the post of manager, then the bank will provide you with a training separately. In which the information related to the activities related to the bank will be conveyed. After this, you will be given appointment on a probationary period for some time. If you have good performance during this period, you will be given permanent appointment by the bank. The post of the manager is the very responsible position. A person in this position has to operate all the activities of the bank smoothly. And for the necessary corrections in the functioning of the bank, necessary decisions are made from time to time. So that the services of Bank can be effective.
BOI Officer Recruitment Notification:
Through this recruitment, the bank has to appoint 270 posts of the officers. Eligibility for officers’ posts is slightly different from manager posts. But this post is also a very important and responsible post. If you are willing to work on the officer’s class in the bank, then send your applications for the above posts to the bank within the stipulated time period. After this, you have to go through the selection process of the bank. Only after this, you can be selected for the above positions on the basis of good performance. Under the recruitment process, two types of exams have to be passed. In which the first examination will be a written examination and the second interview will be held. On getting good marks in both examinations, you can achieve the above post. If you read this article for detailed information on preparing for the exam, then you will get a detailed examination syllabus. Based on that, you prepare for the exam and get good marks in the exam.
Eligibility for Manager and Officer Post:
Be sure to check the minimum qualification of the above positions to the main official notification of the manager and officer recruitment. If your qualification is complete to apply, then you must apply for this exam. Under this, you must check the minimum educational eligibility and age limit. Apart from this, another eligibility is also required to be checked. After this, go to the official website of the bank and make your registration and complete the online application process. Keep in mind that the minimum qualifications must be fulfilled for those positions. If your qualification does not meet the eligibility demanded then your application can be canceled. And you will not be called for the examinations to be held for the selection process.
BOI Manager and Officer Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview in Bank of India’s Managers and Officers positions. Candidates in both of these examinations are required to get good marks. There will be a 150-digit question paper in the written examination. Questions will be raised on topics related to English Language, General Awareness, and Financial Management. 50 questions of 50 points will be asked on each topic. And all these questions will be multiple choices. In this exam, you have to try to solve the maximum questions and leave the question you do not know the answer. Because negative answers will get the negative marks in this examination. That can affect your overall score. To prepare for this examination, understand the syllabus of the examination must. Also, study from the Question Paper of the Previous Year Examination. You can also obtain study material through this website.
The person’s logical abilities are tested in the interview examination. The same candidates will be called for this examination, which has received qualifying marks in the written examination. The information will be issued separately by the bank for organizing the interview. Admit cards will be issued for eligible candidates to participate in an interview. Candidates will have to download their Admit Card through online for Interview Examination. Candidates will be included in this examination only after showing of Admit Card. Carefully read all the instructions in the admittance card and follow them during the exam. After the interview examination, merit list of candidates will be prepared. On the basis of which the final selection list of candidates will be prepared. Information will be sent for joining the above posts and candidates will be provided in different branches of Bank of India. It is necessary to pass these two examinations for the selection of Bank of India vacancies. Appointment on probation period will be given to the selected candidates for the first 2 years. After this, the permanent appointment will be given after his satisfactory work.
How to apply for BOI Recruitment?
Submit your application form to the Manager and Officer positions of Bank of India as per the following procedure. According to the given steps, you can apply online. Keep copies of all your documents and scan copies of latest photo and signature before application. Because it will be needed during the application process. Online applications can be done from April 20 to May 5, 2018.
- Login to “Bank of India” official website homepage at bankofindia.co.in
- After this, click on the “apply online” button in BOI official portal.
- You will see a link to “click here for new registration”.
- Click on this link and application form will be open on your computer screen.
- Fill all your information relates to you in an application form.
- Recheck all information of application form and submit them.
- Attach your scanned copy of your passport size photograph and scanned copy of your signature in required format and size.
- After that pay the application fee online.
- Take a print out of submitted application form.
- If you have submitted your application successfully then you will receive a confirmation text message by phone or email in the email ID you have provided with.
Candidates can apply online for BOI Manager and Officer posts from 20.04.2018 till 05.05.2018. To get recruitment details to visit the BOI official website through given link.
BOI Latest Released:
Latest Released Recruitment Notifications:
- ESIC UP, Delhi, MP, Bihar, Rajasthan Online Form 2019
- DDA Recruitment Notification Online Form 2019
- ESIC Paramedical Online Form
- UP NHM Staff Nurse & ANM Recruitment
- JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court ARO & APS Recruitment 2018
- IB Recruitment 2018 | MHA IB Security Assistant Vacancy
- Bihar Police SI, ASI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Uttarakhand UKMSSB Recruitment | UKMSSB Vacancies Notification |
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC SI Recruitment 2018 for Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification Admit Card
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Haryana Government Job
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- BSSC Stenographer Job Recruitment Admit Card | Bihar Steno Vacancies |
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018- Online Form, Recruitment, Admit Card & Result
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application, Admit Card 2018
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- RPSC SI Recruitment Notification | Apply Online |
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 | Latest Jharkhand SSC Job Notification |
- KPSC Recruitment 2018 | Karnataka Group-B and Group-C Vacancies |
- SSC MP Region Notification | Admit Cards, Results and Recruitment Notifications of MP Region |
- MPPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC Stenographer Grade-C and Grade-D Examination | Recruitment Notification 2018 |
- UP NRHM Recruitment