BSF Constable Recruitment Application 2016:
Border Security Force (BSF) has invited application for the 1206 constable post recruitment notification before the last date 02 September 2016. Interested candidates can apply for BSF constable job in prescribed format up to 02 September. Applications are invited from the male and female candidates belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir for the post of Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Force (CAPFs) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in the pay band-I, Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 2000/- plus usual and admissible allowances to Central Government employees from time to time. The selected candidates will be governed by the new contributory pension scheme, which came into effect on 01 January 2004.
BSF Constable Job Detail:
- Post Name: Constable (GD)
- No. of Vacancy: 1206 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2000/-
- CAPFs Wise Vacancies :
- Male: For the year 2016-17
- BSF: 99 Posts
- CISF: 66 Posts
- CRPF: 486 Posts
- SSB: 71 Posts
- ITBP : 176 Posts
- ASSAM RIFILE: 05 Posts
- BSF: 17 Posts
- CISF: 23 Posts
- CRPF: 11 Posts
- SSB: 31 Posts
- ITBP : 10 Posts
- ASSAM RIFLE: 05 Posts
- Only for Female: 206 Vacancies for the year 2015-16
Categories Wise Vacancies :
- ST: 26 Posts
- OBC : 89 Posts
- UR: 91 Posts
The above vacancies are meant for BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP and Assam Rifles. Candidates may be allotted to any CAPF as per their merit cum choice. The vacancies may alter at a later stage due to administrative reasons (may increase or decrease).
BSF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate age should be between 18 to 23rd years as on 01 August 2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 03 years for OBC candidate and 05 years for SC and ST candidates. Upper age up to 05 years is also relaxable for those persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01st January 1080 to 31st December 1089. The person claiming relaxation under this category should produce a certificate to the effect that they had been domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01st January 1080 to 31st December 1989 from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. Candidate’s educational qualification should be Matriculation or 10th pass for BSF Constable Job. Candidates should be physically fit as per BSF norms.
BSF Constable Recruitment Process:
Candidates who have been issued admit cards will report at the PST and PET center on the given date and time to undergo the following selection process:
- All eligible candidates will be asked to go through the Height Bar and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated.
- Those candidates who qualify the Height Bar will be subjected to 5 Km race for male and 1.6 Km race for a female to be completed within 24 minutes and 8.30 minutes respectively. For Ladakh region, PET will comprise of 1 Mile race for male and 800 Meters for Female to be completed within 6.30 minutes and 4 minutes respectively.
- Physical Efficiency tests will be only qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
- Testimonials of the candidates will be checked after the identification process and only eligible candidates will go to the next step.
BSF Recruitment Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02.09.2016
Download BSF Constable Recruitment Official Notification in PDF format – bsf_constable_recruitment
Recommended latest Jobs Notification:
You May Also Like To Check these Section of our website:
Candidates can find this Job notification to search terms like- BSF constable job recruitment notification 2016, BSF constable vacancies, BSF constable new vacancy and Constable job latest vacancies in BSF 2016 etc.