The recruitment process for 661 posts of Medical Officers and Specialist Medical Officers has been started by the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) in BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles. Advertisement related to this recruitment process has been uploaded on the CRPF’s official website (www.crpf.nic.in). Candidates can download the release in PDF form by the recruitment section of the CRPF’s official website. Medical Officer Selection Board CAPF invited applications from interested candidates for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) and Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant). Candidates, who want to be appointed for the post of Medical Officer in the CAPF, can send their applications to the Examination Authority before the prescribed date regarding medical officer recruitment notification issued by CAPF. The details of the CAPF vacancy 2017 recruitment process are being given below in this article.
- 1 CAPF Medical Officer Vacancy Detail:
- 2 Eligibility for CAPF Medical Officer Posts:
- 3 Age Limit for CAPF Medical Officer Post:
- 4 Selection Process of Medical Officer in CAPF:
- 5 Check Advertisement of CAPF for Recruitment of Medical Officer in CRPF Portal:
- 6 Latest Recruitments:
CAPF Medical Officer Vacancy Detail:
Medical Officer Selection Board, CAPF, Government of India Ministry of Home Affairs has invited applications from selected and qualified Indian (Male/Female) candidates for appointment to the post of Medical Officer and Specialist Medical Officer under the CAPF recruitment for Paramilitary Force (BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles). According to the rules of the CAPF officers on the positions of the Medical Officer and Specialist Medical Officer, they will be given the rank of Deputy Commandant and Assistant Commandant. In addition to the Medical Officer, a post-dental surgeon has to be filled up under the said appointment process. According to the number of vacancies related to this release or the CAPF medical officer vacancy details, category and position wise are as follows.
Category-wise vacancy Detail of Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant):
- Under the said appointment process, appointments will be made for 232 posts of Specialist Medical Officer. Under this, 61 personnel of BSF, 138 in CRPF, 9 in SSB, 8 in ITBP and 6 posts in Assam Rifles will be appointed Specialist Medical Officer.
- Candidates of general category will be recruited in 124 posts, Scheduled Castes on 35 posts, Scheduled Tribes on 15 posts and Other Backward Classes in 60 posts will be recruited.
Category-wise vacancy Detail of Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant):
- Under the said appointment process, appointments will be made for 428 posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant). Under this, 106 personnel of BSF, 117 in CRPF, 61 in SSB, 104 in ITBP and 40 posts in Assam Rifles will be appointed Medical Officer.
- Candidates of general category will be recruited in 167 posts, Scheduled Castes on 70 posts, Scheduled Tribes on 07 posts and Other Backward Classes in 184 posts will be recruited. Of the above-mentioned posts, 10% of the posts have been reserved for X-Serviceman.
Eligibility for CAPF Medical Officer Posts:
The minimum qualification of candidates for appointment to posts of the Medical Officer and Specialist Medical Officer of the rank of Assistant Commandant and Deputy Commandant by the CAPF has been set. The minimum qualification for the above two posts has been set separately, as detailed below.
Qualification for Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant):
- Candidate should be a recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule or Part–II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part–II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI before appointment in any of the CAPFs.
- Candidate must completion of compulsory rotating internship according to medical rule.
- Candidate should also possess Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality mentioned in official notification or CAPF Section ‘A’ or in Section ‘B’ in Schedule-I or equivalent and one and a half years experience should be in the concerned speciality after obtaining PG Degree or two and half years experience should be after obtaining PG Diploma.
Qualification for Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)
- Candidate should be a recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule or Part–II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Candidate should be Holders of educational qualifications included in Part–II of the third schedule and should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The candidate must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI before appointment in any of the CAPFs.
- Candidate should be the completion of the compulsory rotating internship as per CAPF norms. Candidates who may be undergoing the rotating internship shall be eligible to apply and appear for the interview provided that if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment in this post.
Age Limit for CAPF Medical Officer Post:
The maximum age limit for the post of Specialist Medical Officer has been fixed at 40 years. Similarly, the maximum age limit for the post of the medical officer has been fixed at 30 years. Age of the candidate should not exceed the age limit. The age limit will be calculated by the last date of application form. The maximum age limit for the post of the dental surgeon has been set to 35 years. Candidates of the reserved category will be exempted in the maximum age limit according to the rules. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe candidates will be given a maximum rebate of up to 5 years in age limit. The maximum exemption for the candidates belonging to other backward classes has been fixed for 3 years. For exemption from age limit, it is necessary for the person to submit caste certificate of the relevant category issued by the Government of India.
Selection Process of Medical Officer in CAPF:
The selection process for the posts of Medical Officer and Specialist Medical Officer by the CAPF will be done through the interview. Eligible candidates will be invited for the interview by the Examination Authority and on the basis of interview, eligible candidates will be selected. Maximum 200 points have been set for the interview. It will be allotted points based on the general knowledge and educational qualification of the candidate. During the interview, the candidate’s personality test, academic record, and mental ability will be assessed. The points will be provided in the interview while analyzing the person’s interest and character in the social field. Apart from this, the leadership capacity of the candidate will also be assessed in this test. Candidates will have a medical test after the interview and physically competent candidates who meet the criteria set by the CAPF will be selected for the final selection. For detailed information on the selection process, detailed explanation in the CAPF recruitment notice has been given. For this, examine the required minimum qualifications related to the candidate’s eligibility for the medical officer, eligibility for Specialist Medical Officer and Eligibility for Dental Surgeon.
Through the official notification issued by the CAPF, candidate points out the important points of notification such as method of selection, Specialist Medical Officer and Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon Details of Medical Examination, Emoluments, Promotional avenues, Physical and Medical Standard, Condition of Service Probation Period, Application fees, last date of receipt of application form, checklist of documents, Number of Vacancy, Category Wise Vacancy and Application Form.
Check Advertisement of CAPF for Recruitment of Medical Officer in CRPF Portal:
Through the green link below, you can download the latest recruitment notifications released by CAPF in PDF format. It can be obtained through www.crpf.nic.in the website. In addition to the CRPF Recruitment Notification website, you will also see the latest active recruitment link. Through which you can apply online for advertising details and related positions. Online application link and application is given in front of each advertisement. Curren, ly there are active recruitment notices of SI and ASI in addition to medical officers in the CRPF website.
- Uttarakhand UKMSSB Recruitment | UKMSSB Vacancies Notification |
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC SI Recruitment 2018 for Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification Admit Card
- Bihar Police SI, ASI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Haryana Government Job
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- BSSC Stenographer Job Recruitment Admit Card | Bihar Steno Vacancies |
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018- Online Form, Recruitment, Admit Card & Result
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application, Admit Card 2018