Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification Various Job Opening Delhi High Court Vacancy Advertisement Download in PDF Format Through Official Website @delhihighcourt.nic.in
If you are looking for a government job in Delhi High Court, then through this article, you can learn about the latest Job Recruitment Notification issued in the Delhi High Court. The appointment process for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant has been started for 124 posts by the Delhi High Court. High Court of Delhi also released the job notification for Attendant and room attendant posts. Job notifications have been issued in this regard and applications are invited from interested candidates. For detailed information regarding Delhi High Court job, please read this article in full. If you meet the minimum qualification, you can get government jobs in the Delhi High Court by sending your application for these posts. Delhi high court has released the official notification for the recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant, Court Attendant and Room Attendant. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 30th June 2017. All the details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and all the other important information are given below in this post.
Delhi High Court recently has been relased the notification for recruitment of Personal Assistant and Stenographer posts. Candidates who want to apply for these vacancy, can apply at prescribed application form. For the detailed information regarding vacant posts, go through the link- “Delhi high court latest job opening” given on the last paragraph in this article.
- 1 Delhi High Court Job Detail:
- 2 Eligibility for Delhi High Court Job:
- 3 Application Process for Delhi High Court Job:
- 4 Application Fee:
- 5 Employ Selection Process of Delhi High Court:
- 6 Others Running Job Recruitment of Delhi High Court in 2017:
- 7 Latest Court Jobs:
Delhi High Court Job Detail:
In the Delhi High Court, the job details of vacant posts of Junior Judicial Assistant are as follows. Appointments under the Delhi High Court will be made on these posts and the selected candidates will be given appointment to the Delhi High Court and related district courts. Details of the number of appointments are given below and changes are also possible.
- Total posts: 124 posts
- Post name: Junior Judicial Assistant
- Job location: Delhi
- Job type: Delhi Government Job
Eligibility for Delhi High Court Job:
The details of the minimum qualifications for the vacant posts of Junior Judicial Assistant in the Delhi High Court are as follows. The minimum eligibility for age limit and educational qualification has been determined by the Delhi High Court for the above posts. Candidates applying for the above posts are required to complete these qualifications.
The candidates applying for these vacancies should be minimum 18 years of age. The upper age limit for these vacancies is kept as 27 years. Age relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Age relaxation is 3 years for the candidates belonging to the OBC category and 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category. PWD candidates will get an age relaxation of 10 years on their upper age limit.
The exemption in the age limit for the posts of Delhi High Court will only be given to the candidates residing within the Delhi Union Territory. This reservation will be done on the basis of Reservation rules of Delhi Union Territory. Reservation in age limit will be provided only to those candidates who belong to the reserved category. To avail the benefit of the reservation, it is mandatory for the candidate to furnish a certificate issued by the Government related to the respective reserved category.
The candidates applying for these vacancies should be graduated from a recognized university or college and should have a minimum speed of 40 words per minute English typing speed in a computer. Refer to the official notification for more details.
Fill the information in the application form on the basis of all the documents of your educational qualifications. The minimum qualification set for the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant is to be completed by the day of application. In this regard, it is necessary to understand carefully the eligibility information in the Delhi High Court’s job notices. In the case of non-completion of educational qualification, your application can be canceled. Therefore, applying the minimum qualification as the basis, the concerned person should apply. Reservations are not provided to any person in educational qualification. Hence the educational qualification check is necessary before applying.
Application Process for Delhi High Court Job:
The candidates applying for these vacancies should satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise they will not be allowed to apply for these vacancies. After checking the eligibility criteria the eligible candidates can apply for these posts by following these simple steps. The candidates need to first log in to the official website of Delhi high court http://delhihighcourt.nic.in. Now go to the recruitment section and select the post you want to apply here for. Read the important instructions and then click on apply online. Fill the application form properly and submit the details. Fill the application fee and in the end take a print out of the application form for future use.
During the application process, read the guidelines issued by the Delhi High Court for the application process and send your application in the sequence of the same process. The process of online application for the said job is, therefore, Try sending the application form before the deadline i.e. the end date. Also, please complete the full details of all your educational qualifications and all the details related to you in the application form.
The application fee is Rs 300/- for the candidates applying for these vacancies in Delhi high court. There is no application fee for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD, ex-servicemen and female candidates.
Candidates can submit application fees through online. During the process of depositing application fee through the online medium, the candidate has to use his debit card and credit card. In any case, the examination fee will not be returned if one has been deposited. Therefore, complete the process of application process and submission of examination fees carefully so that your application can be properly sent and you will not be deprived of joining the examination for some reason.
Employ Selection Process of Delhi High Court:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and interview. The first written examination will be conducted for the appointment of Junior Judicial Officers in the Delhi High Court. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in this examination, qualified candidates will be called for interview. Candidates passed in written examination will be included in the interview in proportion to the total vacancies. The marks of written examination and cut off merit will be prepared in the classrooms. Maximum scores for both examinations have been determined by the Delhi High Court Examination Authority. The candidate will be eligible for his / her marks on the basis of marks obtained in both examinations and the final selection will be made for those who receive maximum marks or those who receive higher merit.
Others Running Job Recruitment of Delhi High Court in 2017:
- Online application has been invited for appointment to the positions of attendant/room attendant under the latest job notices by the Delhi High Court. The notification has been uploaded on the website of the Delhi High Court, which the candidate can download in PDF format. This notification has been issued on 13 June 2017.
- Apart from this, the recruitment notice has been issued for the process of recruitment for the posts of Court Attendant / Room Attendant on June 13, 2017. Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of court attendant or room attendant can visit the Delhi High Court’s website by going to the link of the job opening and download the information and can send their applications for the above posts.
For more details regarding these vacancies refer to the official website of Delhi high court.
Latest Court Jobs:
- Bombay High Court Stenographer and Clerk Recruitment Notification
- Cooch Behar Stenographer and LDC Recruitment Notification
- Uttarakhand High Court | 96 Stenographer, PA Job Notification
- District Court Stenographers and LDC Vacancy
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017
- Recruitment of Personal Assistant in Patna High court
- WB Madanipur District Court Recruitment
- PATNA HIGH COURT ASSISTANT POST RECRUITMENT
- Clerk, Stenographer Vacancies in District Court Murshidabad
- Kerala High Court Confidential Assistant cum Stenographer Job Recruitment
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2017
- Sikar District Court Recruitment 2017 | Rajasthan District Court DLSA Recruitment |
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Notification
- Stenographer, Computer Operator and Typist Recruitment Notification of Ariyalur District Court
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 52 Posts at www.ghconline.gov.in
- Gujarat High Court Computer Operator / Stenographer Job
- Rajasthan High Court LDC and Stenographer Job Recruitment Notification