Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has started the recruitment process for Assistant Teachers posts for primary schools of Delhi. 1394 teachers will be appointed under this appointment process.
These appointments will be done in the Government schools of Delhi Union Territory. The detailed information regarding the release can be obtained through the official website of DSSSB.
For the DSSSB Teachers recruitment, candidates can be applied online from 5th January 2018. Interested candidates can send their applications for the above positions on the basis of their educational qualification. So check your educational qualifications before the application.
The detailed information regarding this is given in the recruitment notice of DSSSB. Read the relevant notification and send your application form to the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
The written examination will be organized for the appointment of teacher’s posts and the merit list will be issued based on the marks obtained in educational qualification.
Candidates who have completed 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education can send their applications for the above positions. The minimum educational qualification for these posts is 12th pass. Two-year diploma holders in Special Education can also send applications for the above posts.
The maximum age of the candidate for the said posts should be 30 years. Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per rules of Delhi Government. The prescribed fee of the application form can be made through online. Application fee ₹ 100 has been set.
Interested candidates will send the application form to the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board till 31st January.
Regularly visit the official website for the latest recruitment notice issued by Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. Out of the 1394 Assistant Teachers in primary schools, 733 posts are vacant for unreserved category candidates. Candidates from other states can also apply for these posts. The benefit of the reservation will only be provided to the resident candidates of Delhi.
A large number of teachers in the primary schools of Delhi state are vacant. To fill these vacancies, Delhi Government has decided to select teachers. This recruitment is being done by the Subordinate Service Selection Board of the State. In this regard, the recruitment notice can be downloaded from January 5, 2018.
Introducing Other Important Recruitment Notification for You:
- Uttarakhand ANM, GNM Online Application Form 2018
- RPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018 |Apply Online|
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- UP NRHM Recruitment
- Bombay High Court Stenographer and Clerk Recruitment Notification
- “Upbpb” Official website of UP Police- Get Latest Recruitment Notification of UPBPB
- Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment Notification 2018
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application 2018
- TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Get TSPSC Job Detail and Download Notification in PDF |
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification
- Railway RPF Constable Recruitment Apply Online
- Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment, Admit Card
- F R I Dehradun Recruitment Notification and Apply Online
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online