Gate Entrance Exam 2017 Notification has been released and Application process or online registration will start soon. Interested candidates can register themselves online for Gate exam through to given link below. Candidates who are waiting for GATE exam 2017 application form can register online. GATE exam is one of largest examination of Engineering IIT exam. GATE entrance exam 2017 will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. The exam will be conducted in 2017. GATE 2017 exam date is given in notification. Information regarding GATE 2017 can be read on official notification. Official notification GATE 2017 entrance exam can download in Hindi and English language to given below attached file. Other important links regarding GATE exam also given in below. Candidate can download detailed official notification of GATE entrance exam 2017 to given below download link.
- 1 GATE 2017 Online Registration Process:
- 1.1 About The GATE Entrance Exam:
- 1.1.1 Important Dates of GATE 2017 Entrance Examination:
- 1.1 About The GATE Entrance Exam:
GATE 2017 Online Registration Process:
GATE exam jointly conducted by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and 7 others IIT institutions. For online registration process can start to log on to the GATE official website that is http://appsgate.ernet.in. Candidates can be also online registration through GATE Zonal website. Candidates must complete online registration process itself. Seek the help of another candidate application process not well understood. Candidates should ensure it properly in the application of the information is completely accurate and true. Stamping false information in the application may be made to revoke his application. Online registration starts with the first information is an alive and valid email address. At the time of registration, candidates are required to register their mobile number. The candidate registration process provides password for examination. GATE The required information is provided to the candidates through the mobile message or SMS. Time the registration of GATE exam, candidate select password for future examination information. GATE exam 2017 registration number at the time of her nomination to the candidate gets via email. Online registration will be required when the applicant certain essential personal information such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, address, mobile number, qualifications etc. Also, the candidate of latest photos and signed scanned copy is uploaded with the application time of registration.
About The GATE Entrance Exam:
GATE entrance examination is jointly conducted by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and other 7 IIT institutions. Seven IITs are IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee. GATE examination is conducted for candidates are admitted to the postgraduate degree. Candidates, who want to admission in M.E., M.Tech. and Doctorate in 2017 he or she can apply for GATE entrance exam 2017. GATE is held by eight regional offices. The institution is responsible for coordinating the process of GATE examination from beginning to the end. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is organizing GATE 2017 entrance examination. The financial assistance has been provided by MHRD and other government agencies for Engineering, Technology, Architecture and a doctoral degree.
Important Dates of GATE 2017 Entrance Examination:
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission: 1st September 2016 (Thursday)
- Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 4th October 2016 (Tuesday)
- Last Date to change in the choice of examination city: 16th November 2016 (Wednesday)
- GATE Admit Card 2017 Availability: 05th January 2017 (Thursday)
- GATE 2017 Entrance Exam Date: February 4th, 5th and 11th and 12th 2017
- GATE 2017 Result Announcement: 27th March 2017
Features of GATE Entrance Examination:
As per GATE norms, the candidate has adopted by a specific institute or department directly into a course of IIT based on candidate performance in GATE exam 2017. If the candidate is to be selected through test and interview for the post-graduate programs, a minimum of 70% weightage will be given to the performance in GATE and the remaining 30% weightage will be given to the candidate’s performance as per MHRD guidelines.
Candidates who are interested to join the GATE examination 2017 must have completed a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or passed in Master degree in any subject like- Science, Maths, Computer Science, and Statistics. Candidates also pursuing the final year of above degrees are eligible for GATE 2017 admission.
Online Registration and Application Form GATE Exam 2017
Candidates who want to apply them in 2017 GATE Entrance Exam will have to wait for just a little. Just a month remaining for the application process and the application process will begin in September. The Online Applications process for the GATE 2017 Entrance exam will start on through the website gate.iitr.ernet.in from 01st September. The online application process to apply by candidate follows the instructions below.
- Candidates must register first by providing a valid email address, mobile number, and a GOAPS password.
- An e-mail containing the GOAPS Enrolment ID will be sent to the candidate on their registered e-mail ID.
- Log-in in GATE application process through the provided Enrolment ID and Password.
- Enter the personal detail like- educational qualification and upload passport size photograph and scanned copy of signature and thumb impression and educational document.
- The application fee can be paid through net banking/ debit card/ e-challan during the application process and you’ll be provided fee payment number. Enter the fee payment number in the GATE exam 2017 Online Application Form.
- Save the application form and Confirm before Final Submission of application.
- After the Submit application form, you can’t make changes in the online application form.
- For General /OBC-NC male candidate: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/PH male or Female candidate: Rs. 750/-
Candidates will be selected for the admission in a various postgraduate degree program on the basis of GATE- 2017 entrance examination score card and merit list. The candidate will be shortlisted for further selection process comprising of group discussion and their group task performance.
Entrance Examination Syllabus
Recommended Video For GATE Exam
You May Also Like To Check these Section of our website:
|Latest Job||Admit Card|
|Download GK in PDF||Exam Result|
|Previous Exam Quiz Test||Hindi Quiz Test|
|GK Question and answer in Hindi||Banking preparation|
|SSC Previous Exam Solved Paper||Hindi GK|
You can find GATE 2017 Notification to search term- GATE Entrance exam 2017 notification, GATE online registration and GATE exam application form etc.