Gujarat State Tribal Education Society is also known as GSTES. GSTES invites online application for about 475 Principal and Teachers vacancies. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online before the last date of filling online application. The last date of filling the application form is 15.06.2017. All the details regarding these vacancies are given below in this post.
GSTES Recruitment Detail:
- Job details
- Total Vacancies: 475 posts
- Secondary Teacher – 15 posts
- Higher Secondary Teachers – 61 posts
- Secondary Principal – 89 posts
- Higher Secondary Principal – 219 posts
- Upper Primary Teacher – 91 posts
- Job location: Gujarat
Eligibility for GSTES Vacancy:
The candidates applying for these vacancies should be at least of 18 years of age. The maximum age limit is still not specified. Refer to the official notification for more details.
Candidates applying for these vacancies should have done post graduation in the field they are applying for from a recognized college or university. Refer to the official notification for more details regarding the educational qualification.
How to Apply for GSTES Teachers and Principal Jobs?
Only the eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies. To apply for these vacancies the candidates need to follow these simple steps.
- The candidates need to first open the official website of GSTES- www.eklavyaeducation.gujarat.gov.in
- Now go to the latest news section.
- Select the post you want to apply here for.
- Click on apply online. Your application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form correctly and recheck it once before submitting the details.
- Submit the details.
- Fill the application fee online.
- In the end, take a print of the application form for future use.
Candidates belonging to the general category have to pay an amount of Rs 100/-. The application fee is Rs 50/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC, and ex-service man category. Application fee can be paid only via online method.
Selection Process GSTES Teachers and Principal:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interviews. Candidates applying for the above positions will be called for interview. During his interview, his original documents will be reviewed. The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the interview. For more details visit the official website of GSTES.