Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released recruitment notification for 632 posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. Application related information and official notification regarding HPPSC PGT recruitment can download through HPPSC official website that is www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Candidates can also download HPPSC recruitment notification to given below download link. After closing date of online application, notification link should be removed from HPPSC website. Interested candidates must read the official instructions carefully regarding PGT recruitment.
HPPSC PGT Recruitment Notification Instructions:
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, educational qualification, experience and age for applying HPPSC PGT Recruitment. All eligibility criteria are mentioned in official notification against each post in the advertisement.
- Incomplete application form, without requisite examination fee, scanned a photograph and scanned signature will be rejected right away.
- The benefit of category reservation for various posts will be admissible only to the candidates, who are residents of Himachal Pradesh State in respect of reservation category and persons with disabilities etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other State will be treated as General Category and benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible in HPPSC PGT recruitment process.
- The number of posts are tentative and may increase or decrease in anytime during the recruitment process by HPPSC.
- If a candidate has pay application fee for HPPSC PGT job once then will not be refundable.
- Any type of disputes regarding HPPSC PGT recruitment will be subject to court jurisdiction at Shimla.
Post Detail and Eligibility of HPPSC PGT Vacancies:
- Name of the post – Post Graduate Teacher, Class III (Non-Gazetted contract basis)
- Number of Vacant Posts – 632 (Six Hundred Thirty-Two)
- Salary Structure – Pay band Rs. 10300-34800 and Grade Pay Rs 4200 (Fixed contractual emoluments will be paid to the contract appointees as applicable.
- Age Limit – 18 to 45 Years
Educational Qualification :
- Educational qualification for PGT post required from recognized University with minimum 50 percent marks aggregate or its equivalent. B. E. or B. Tech. in Computer Science / Information technology or equivalent degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Sc. In Computer Science or MCA or equivalent from a recognized University or Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics / Physics from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications from a recognized University or Institute.
- Required “B” or “C” level course completed from DOEACC Society or Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. Experience required for teaching of five years or more as Computer Teacher in Schools of Himachal Pradesh. Candidate must Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- Desirable qualification for HPPSC PGT job is should be knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and Suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Category wise post detail of HPPSC PGT recruitment is vacant 259 posts for General category candidates, 116 posts for SC category candidates, 24 posts for ST candidates, 92 posts for OBC category candidates. Other sub-categories describe in BPL and Freedom fighters sub-category. Under BPL sub-category, 64 posts are vacant for General category candidates, 24 posts are vacant for SC category candidates, 08 posts are vacant for ST category candidates and 24 posts are vacant for OBC category candidates. Under Freedom Fighters sub-category vacant posts number 08 for General category candidates, 09 posts for SC category candidates and 04 posts for OBC category candidates.
Application Process for HPPSC PGT Recruitment:
Check detailed information regarding HPPSC PGT recruitment application form filling on the official website. Detailed instructions for filling up online application are available on the HPPC official website. HPPC official website link is given in above. Candidate can click the official link for application process detailed instructions. Candidate should apply online through HPPC official website. Applications received through any other mode would not be acceptable. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and submit the same along with requisite self-attested documents and certificates in support of their eligibility to the commission on the day of a screening test for the PGT post.
HPPSC PGT Examination Fees:
Examination fee for HPPSC PGT post will be deposit through online during the application process. After payment of application fee, the candidate must print out a copy of payment for further references. The application fee will be pay accordingly to candidate category. Category wise fee detail is given in official notification. Candidate can pay application fee also through e-Challan. The candidate can deposit examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated through the website of HPPSC. Thereafter, the candidate is required to visit again the official website to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILLING SYSTEM” by entering User ID and Password earlier created by the candidate before. Click on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of Bank where deposit the examination fee.
Candidates can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the HPPSC website.
Recommended latest Jobs Notification:
You can find this notification to search term like- Himachal Pradesh Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment notification, HPPSC PGT job notification, HPPSC PGT vacancies notification download, HPPSC latest PGT job notification and HPPSC PGT recruitment notification PDF download etc.