General Knowledge (GK) question paper is an important part of IBPS PO exam preparation. General Knowledge is very wide subject and it is the mainstream of all type government exams. We are sharing with you very important GK findings and previous exams solved GK question paper. It will important for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SSC, SSC CGL, Insurance, UPSC, UPSSSC and all others more government exam preparation. So candidates can read this GK question-answer series for preparation of IBPS PO exam.
General Awareness GK solved Question Answer for IBPS PO Exam 2016:
In this section, you can find and download GK in PDF format of most important General Knowledge question answer. You can also attempt GK question answer quiz test series because; IBPS PO exam will be conducted online from 2016.
- General Knowledge / General Awareness question answer PDF Download for IBPS Preparation
- History GK Question Answer PDF download for IBPS PO Preparation
- RRB Previous Year Solved Question Paper PDF Download
- IBPS Exam 2012 Solved Question Paper download in PDF
- General Knowledge Question Answer in Hindi
- Geography GK question answer PDF Download
- Hindi GK solved question paper PDF download set 5 You can also find other Hindi GK set in this section.
- Corporation Bank PO Exam solved GK question paper 2011 PDF download
- Prime Minister related important GK question answer set for IBPS PO preparation
General Studies Question Answer for IBPS PO Preparation:
Most Important General Studies question answer set for preparation of IBPS PO Exam. Here is also giving previous year General Studies solved question paper.
- General Studies solved question answer paper PDF download for IBPS PO Preparation
- MPPSC previous exam solved question paper for preparation for IBPS PO exam 2016
- UP PSC previous year General Studies solved question paper
- West Bengal PSC previous year General Studies Solved Question Paper for IBPS PO preparation
- IBPS PO General Awareness Question and Answer PDF Download
- IBPS Clerk General Awareness Solved question paper 2013 PDF Download
Quiz Test for IBPS PO Preparation:
Here is giving some important quiz test for preparation of IBPS PO exam 2016. Candidates can attempt this quiz test and prepare General Knowledge for IBPS PO exam.
- IBPS PO Exam Preparation Quiz Test set 1
- IBPS PO GK Preparation Quiz Test Set 2
- IBPS General Knowledge Practice Quiz Test 7
- Computer-related GK quiz test for IBPS PO Exam Preparation
- RO / ARO previous year exam 2015 General Knowledge solved paper quiz test set 3 for IBPS PO Preparation
- Hindi GK previous year exam general knowledge quiz test for IBPS PO exam preparation
- General Knowledge Practice Quiz Test Set 2
You can also find more online General Knowledge quiz test for IBPS PO preparation from this site. For attempting more quiz test, candidate visits quiz test category and find related quiz test.
IBPS Previous Year Exams Solved Question Paper:
Candidates can find previous year IBPS exams solved question paper to given below link. You can also download previous year solved question paper in pdf format.
- Download IBPS PO Exam Solved Paper 2014
- IBPS Officers rank reasoning solved question paper 2012
- IBPS Clerical Grade Solved Question Paper 2012
- IBPS PO Exam Solved Question Paper 2012
- IBPS Clerk Exam General Awareness Solved Paper 2013
- IBPS General Awareness Solved Paper 2011
- Solved Question Paper of IBPS General Awareness 2012
- Solved Question Paper PDF Download of IBPS GK 2012
Sample General Knowledge Question Paper for IBPS PO Preparation:
2012 IBPS PO Exam General Knowledge Solved Question Paper:
1. Which of the following countries recently conferred its Highest State Honour on Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi for her contribution in its ‘Liberation war’?
(A) South Sudan (B) Bangladesh (C) Bhutan
(D) Slovakia (E) Croatia
Ans : (B)
2. Which of the following statements is true?
(A) Banks cannot accept demand and time deposits from the public.
(B) Banks can accept only demand deposits from the public.
(C) Banks can accept only time deposits from the public.
(D) Banks can accept both demand and time deposits from the public.
(E) Banks can accept demand and time deposits only from Government.
Ans : (D)
3. Interest payable on savings bank accounts is–
(A) not regulated by RBI. (B) regulated by State Governments. (C) regulated by Central Government.
(D) regulated by RBI. (E) regulated by Finance minister.
Ans : (D)
4. Which of the following is the correct statement?
(A) State Bank of India is the sole authority to issue and manage currency in India.
(B) A nationalized bank is the sole authority to issue and manage currency in India.
(C) A cooperative bank is a sole authority to issue and manage currency in India.
(D) RBI is the sole authority to issue and manage currency in India.
(E) None of these
Ans : (E)
5. The Home Minister of India was recently on a visit to Bangladesh where both the countries signed a Coordinated Border Management Plan (CBMP). What are the major points of this agreement?
(A) The plan will help in resolving the long-pending border dispute between both the nations.
(B) The headcount of the people living in enclaves on the border will be completed within next six month’s time.
(C) India assured that no BSF jawan will open fire on the people crossing the borders unless there is an attack on them.
(A) Only (A) (B) Only (B) (C) Only (C) (D) All (A), (B) and (C)
(E) Both (A) and (C)
Ans : (E)
6. The Government of India recently decided to raise the price of oil products like diesel, petrol and cooking gas. However, some taxes on these products were reduced or scrapped altogether. What were these taxes which were reduced or scrapped?
(A) Customs Duty (B) VAT (C) Excise Duty
(A) Only (A) (B) Both (A) and (B) (C) Both (A) and (C)
(D) Both (B) and (C) (E) All (A), (B) and (C)
Ans : (C)
7. The President of India was recently on a visit to South Korea and Mongolia. During her visit, some agreements were signed by both the countries. Which of the following was a common area on which India signed agreements with South Korea and Mongolia both?
(A) Peaceful use of nuclear energy.
(B) Export of edible oil to South Korea and Mongolia.
(C) Providing technical help to become self-sufficient in the production of food grains.
(D) The willingness of both the countries to support India’s bid to have permanent seat in UN Security Council.
(E) To hold Olympic Games in 2022 in New Delhi jointly with South Korea and Mongolia.
Ans : (A)
8. Iran recently threatened that it will stop the supply of oil to India if the payment issue is NOT sorted out quickly. What is the problem in payment to Iran?
(A) The oil supplied by Iran is of substandard quality. Hence India suspended the supply and stopped the payment.
(B) Indian banks have stopped the transfer of money to Iran as UN has imposed sanctions on Iran.
(C) India is bound to purchase oil only from OPEC members. Iran has abandoned the membership of OPEC, which has created a problem in payments.
(A) Only (A) (B) Only (B) (C) Only (C)
(D) All (A), (B) and (C) (E) None of these
Ans : (E)
9. Accounts are allowed to be operated by cheques in respect of–
(A) Both Savings bank accounts and fixed deposit accounts (B) Savings bank accounts and current accounts
(C) Both Savings bank accounts and loan accounts. (D) Both Savings bank accounts and cash accounts only.
(E) Both Current accounts and fixed deposit accounts
Ans : (B)
10. Yingluck Shinawatra has won recently held elections to become the first woman Prime Minister of–
(A) Myanmar (B) South Korea (C) North Korea
(D) Thailand (E) China
Ans : (D)
11. Which of the following is a correct statement?
(A) Normally no interest is paid on current deposit accounts.
(B) Interest is paid on current accounts at the same rate as term deposit accounts.
(C) The rate of interest on current account and savings account are the same.
(D) No interest is paid on any deposit by the bank.
(E) Savings deposits are the same as current deposits.
Ans : (A)
You May Also Like To Check these Section of our website:
You can find this article to search term like- General knowledge question answer, IBPS PO exam general knowledge question paper, IBPS exam previous year solved paper, IBPS GK download in pdf, PO exam GK previous year solved paper and GK preparation for PO etc.