Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps SSC Recruitment notification has released. The last date for submission application form is 1st September. Interested Indian candidates download detailed official notification of Indian Army short service commission (SSC) notification in PDF format to given below attached document.
Indian Army Veterinary Corps SSC Recruitment:
Short Service Commission (SSC) for corps opportunity available in Indian Army. Candidates may need to follow provided guidelines and submit the application form before 1st September.
SSC Remount Veterinary Corps Vacancy Details:
Indian Army invites application to qualified male veterinary graduates for Short Service Commission in Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army as per the terms and conditions described in Indian Army official notification.
Indian Army required a young and dynamic person whose age should be between 21 to 32 years and educational qualification should be completed graduate in V. Science. BVSc (Bachelor of Vet. Science) and AH (Animal Husbandry) degree graduate, granted SSC in RVC will be considered for grant of permanent commission, only if they are age below 30 years on the date of grant of SSC and if they qualify in the departmental permanent commission test within 8 years of service.
Candidate must be completed graduate from Vet. Science or Animal Husbandry degree from recognized University or Institute.
Candidate age should be minimum 21 Years and Maximum 32 years as on the last date of submission of application. For detail information please read official notification of Indian Army Veterinary corps related.
Selection Procedure of Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps:
- All application will be Shorting at the Directorate General Remount Veterinary Service Office. A candidate who qualifies in the initial screening and short listing, they will go for SSB Interview.
- Selection Process will be conducted on Two stages.
- For final selection of job, after screening and interview final merit list will be generated by organization or selection board. It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection.
Apply Process of Indian Army SSC Recruitment?
Here is step wise process for online apply to Indian Army. Indian Candidates follow these step wise process and apply easily for Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps.
- Firstly open Indian Army website which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click the suitable link and read entire notification very carefully.
- Must fill it with required information and also attach Xerox copies of all documents
- Then, filled application form completed in all aspects may wrap in an envelope and super scribed in Red Ink indicating clearly “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below-stated address before the last date 1 September.
List of Documents To Be Attached:
- Educational qualification certificates and Result Card (Original/Provisional BVSc/BVSc & AH/MVSc degree)
- BVSc/BVSc & AH/MVSc final Result Card
- Internship certificate if any
- Matriculation certificate
- Certificate of Registration with Veterinary Council of India/State Veterinary Council
- Self-attested photograph pasted on application
- Two self-addressed stamped envelopes.
Postal Address for Submission of Application form:
To Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1)
QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4
RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 01st September
Download detailed official notification of Indian Army for Recruitment of Remount Veterinary Corps SSC:
You can also find more Jobs opportunities/recruitment from given below link –
You May Also Like To Check these Section of our website:
Aspirants can find this article to these search term like- Indian Army Veterinary Corps notification, Indian Army Remount Veterinary Corps SSC and Indian Army Job etc.