Get latest job news of Deputy Range Forest Officers (DRFO) recruitment 2017 in Forest Department of Karnataka State. Karnataka forest department invites you to almost 569 posts as deputy range forest officers (DRFO) and forest guards through the recruitment notification 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 15th May 2017 to till date 14th June 2017. The detailed information regarding the notification such as eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for DRFO Post:
Required Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a BSC degree in forestry from a certified university. The minimum educational qualification graduate has been kept by the department for the posts of Karnataka DRFO. For this, the person must have a BSc degree in Forestry. This is the minimum educational qualification, which qualifies the candidate to fill the application form only. The final selection process of appointment will be done the performance based on written examination and interview.
- Candidates applying for forest guards should be less than 27 Yrs.
- Candidates applying for Deputy Range Forest officer should be less than 25 Yrs.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the orders of Karnataka government.
The number of Vacant Posts:
- Total posts:569 posts
- Deputy Range Forest Officer(DRFO): 329 posts
- Forest Guard: 240 posts
Karnataka Forest DRFO Recruitment 2017 full details:
- Name of the Recruiter- Karnataka Forest Department
- Name of the vacant posts- Forest Guard and Deputy Range Forest Officer Posts
- Total Number of Vacancies- 569 Posts
- Application Mode- Online only
- Type of Job- Government Jobs
- Recruitment Process of One day written examination
- The starting date for the submission of application form- 15th May 2017
- The last date to apply for submission of application form of DRFO post- 14th June 2017
- Official Website of Karnataka Forest Department- www.aranya.gov.in
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their result in physical test and written test followed by a personal interview.
How to apply for DRFO Karnataka forests?
- First, visit the official site of Karnataka forest department that is- (aranya.gov.in).
- Open the career tab in the front page of a departmental website and search for the application form of the desired post.
- Open the official notification of DRFO vacancies.
- Fill the required information and other detailed is mandatory.
- Submit the application form to click “submit button”
- Take a printout of the auto generated form and pay your application fee online according to your category criteria.
Application fee: Application fee for the candidates according to their category will be:
- 100 rupees for the general and OBC candidates.
- There will be no fee for the SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka DRFO Written Exam Admit Card:
The examination authority will be released the Admit Card for written examination after some days of application form last date. Admit Card for written examination will be provided only through online. Candidates can download the Admit Card for the DRFO written exam through official portal of Karnataka Forest Department.
Karnataka forests DRFO results:
The written examination results will be declared after some days of written examination date. Candidates who will be select or qualify in written examination, they will be invited for interview or final exam. Written examination result and interview result will be also released online. Candidate can check final result of DRFO through the Departmental portal at www.aranya.gov.in.
DRFO Latest Notification Updates:
What can be seen in DRFO website:
- Notification for DRFO recruitment
- DRFO results of written examination and interview
- Download DRFO admit card of written exam and interview
- Answer key and cut-off marks
- Merit list of competitive exam
- Other notification related to recruitment process