- 1 Karnataka Forest Department 79 Elephant Kavadi Vacancies:
- 2 Karnataka Elephant Kavadi Vacancy Details:
- 3 Circle Wise Kavadi Post Details:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria of Kavadi Vacancy:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 Direct Circle Wise Links for Karnataka Kavadi Application Form:
Karnataka Forest Department 79 Elephant Kavadi Vacancies:
Karnataka Forest Department released recruitment notification for 79 vacancies of Elephant Kavadi posts. Interested and eligible candidates can download detailed recruitment notification circle wise given below download link. Forest department has published notification for Kavadi recruitment in various newspapers. In Karnataka state, forest department required regularly Kwadi for Elephants control. Only Kawadi can handle technically to Elephant. Qualified candidates can apply for these posts. Candidates who want to apply for Kavadi job visit the Karnataka Forest department website for detailed information. The official department website circle wise address is given below of this post.
Karnataka Elephant Kavadi Vacancy Details:
Forest department of Karnataka Kavadi vacancies details is as on below.
- Name of the Department: Karnataka State Forest Department
- Total Number of Vacant Posts: 79 Post
- Karnataka Forest Department Official Website: www.aranya.gov.in
- Name of the Post: Elephant Kavadi
Circle Wise Kavadi Post Details:
- Shimoga Circle – 14 Posts.
- Mysore Circle – 28 Posts.
- Kodagu Circle – 21 Posts.
- Chamarajanagar Circle – 16 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of Kavadi Vacancy:
- Candidates should have experience of handling Elephants in the forest area.
- Candidate must technical knowledge about the behavior of Elephant.
- Candidate must physically fit for working in Forest Department.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 35 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation of Karnataka Government.
The selection will be based on the Karnataka Forest Department norms. Candidates required qualification and eligibility will be checked by Forest Department as per rules. Candidates can apply to Kavadi vacancies as per given below step by step process-
- Candidates should log on the Karnataka forest department official website that is www.aranya.gov.in or clicks on the given below mentioned circle wise direct link.
- Now you need to search the link of Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2016
- Download the Application form for Kavadi vacancy and fill up all application form.
- Check all of the filled information and attach all relevant documents with application form.
- Send it to given below mentioned address by post.
Chief Conservator of Forest (Respective Circle), Karnataka Forest Department, Government of Karnataka.
Important Dates of Recruitment:
Closing Date for Submission of Application Form is 9th September