Karnataka State Police also is known to name as KSP. It has issued the official notification for the recruitment of PSI (Civil and Intelligence) and Civil Police Constable posts. Over all, there are 4216 posts. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply before the last date. The last date is kept until 28th June 2017. Age limit, educational qualification, selection process and all the details regarding these vacancies are given below in this post, read the complete post for full details.
Karnataka Police Recruitment Notification:
As per the present recruitment process, applicants from Indian women and men are being requested for posts of PSI under Karnataka Police. Apart from this, applications are also being invited for the post of Civil Police Constable. 1313 posts of Civil Police Constable are vacant As per the second release, 2626 posts are vacant. The process of online application is going on in these posts. Therefore, interested candidates may send their applications in the month of June. PSI Recruitment Notification has been issued by the Karnataka Police Department. The recruitment process has been started for the recruitment of thousands of people on the post of PSI by the Karnataka State Police. The details of the vacancies related to this recruitment process, details of educational qualification and process of online application can be obtained through the advertisement issued by the police department. Its direct link is being given in this article. Check your qualifications related to the release and after this, the interested candidates can be appointed for government jobs in Karnataka Police by sending their applications in relation to the above posts. In order to appoint PSI posts in the Karnataka Police Department, the candidates are required to send their applications online according to the guidance given to the candidate. After this, participate in the Karnataka Police Department conducted the examinations organized for the posts. If you are successful in the examinations held for the above positions, then you can definitely get government jobs in the Karnataka Police Department. Before applying, read the official notification properly and follow the guidelines issued by the application.
Karnataka Police PSI Vacancy Detail:
Details of the PSI Vacancy in Karnataka Police are given below. Reservation will be provided to the candidates of the state reserved category for PSI posts. For detailed information regarding reservation, please read the Reservation Manual given in the official notice. Accordingly, reservations will be provided in the appointment process on the posts of the said candidates.
- Total Vacancies: 4216 posts
- Post name: PSI (civil and intelligence)
- Number of vacant posts of Civil Police Constable (Men/Women)- 1313
- Number of vacant posts for Civil Police Constable NHK- 2626
- Job location: Karnataka
Eligibility for Karnataka Police Job:
Age limit: all the candidates applying for these vacancies should be minimum 18 years of age and the upper age limit is decided as 28 years. Age relaxation of 2 years is given on the upper age limit for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category. Refer to the official notification for more details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for these vacancies should have a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized college or university. Check the official notification for more details.
Application Process for Karnataka PSI and Constable Job:
The candidates need to first check the official website of Karnataka state police and read all the important details and then follow these simple steps to apply online for these vacancies.
- First, go to the official website of Karnataka state police ksp.gov.in
- Now go to the recruitment section and select the vacancy link you are applying here for.
- Now click on the apply online button, your application form will appear.
- Fill the application form and submit the details.
- Fill the application fee.
- At the end take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Leave the page as soon as you have received the confirmation message of application fee payment.
The application fee is Rs 250 for general candidates and Rs 100 for SC/St category candidates.
Selection Process of Candidates for Karnataka Police:
Candidates clearing ET & PST, Written Examination and Viva-Voce tests will be selected. The process of appointment of PSI posts in the Karnataka Police will be held in two phases. Under this, a written examination will be organized in the first phase and after this, the interview will be organized. Candidates receiving maximum marks in both exams will be selected for the final selection. Candidates can prepare themselves from various useful books as per the prescribed syllabus for preparation of written examination. Candidates who passed the written examination will be called for an interview only. Details for the said examination and the course have been given in the release issued by the Police Department.
In addition to the PSI posts under the Karnataka Police Department, applications have also been invited for the post of Police Constable. If you want to appoint the post of a police constable, you can also send your application for this. Direct link to send online application form is same for Police Constable and PSI posts. Through this, you can fill the online application to send applications to any post.
Under the Karnataka Police Department, you can get the information issued from time to time for various vacancies through this article. Direct link of latest Recruitment Notification under Karnataka Police Department is being given below. Through this link, you can get all the latest updates related to police recruitment. For more details visit the official website of KSP @ksp.gov.in/
Latest Recruitment Notifications:
- Uttarakhand ANM, GNM Online Application Form 2018
- RPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018 |Apply Online|
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- UP NRHM Recruitment
- Bombay High Court Stenographer and Clerk Recruitment Notification
- “Upbpb” Official website of UP Police- Get Latest Recruitment Notification of UPBPB
- Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment Notification 2018
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application 2018
- TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Get TSPSC Job Detail and Download Notification in PDF |
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification
- Railway RPF Constable Recruitment Apply Online
- Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment, Admit Card
- F R I Dehradun Recruitment Notification and Apply Online
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online