Himachal Pradesh (HP) KCC Bank recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager, Clerk and Computer operator. Check detail in hpbose.org official website. Kangra Central Cooperative Bank is also known as KCCB. It has released the official notification for the recruitment of assistant managers, Clerk and Computer Operator posts. The candidates interested in these vacancies can apply online before 27 June 2017. For complete details read the full post.
HP KCC Bank Recruitment Notification Detail:
Kangra is a major marginal district of Himachal Pradesh. Kangra Central Cooperative (KCC) Bank is working in the name of this district. Various banking programs are run by the Kangra Central Cooperative Bank to promote agricultural and industrial activities in the district. The branches of the bank are in all the districts of Himachal Pradesh. The “Kangra Central Co-operative Bank” (KCCB) primarily provides banking facilities to farmers associated with agricultural production. Appointments should be made on vacant posts of assistant manager in different branches of the bank. Interested candidates who are willing to work in the banking sector in Himachal Pradesh can send their applications for the above positions. Procedure for selection of assistant manager will be done through written test and interview according to the rules of Kangra Central Cooperative Bank. The person who is selected for the said posts has to work under the Himachal Pradesh State in the branch of Central Co-operative Bank (CCB) Kangra.
The appointment of Kangra Central Co-operative Bank has been published through the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education’s website. Below is the download link of recruitment notification. In addition to the Assistant Manager, the recruitment process is also under clerk and computer operator. Please read this before applying detailed official notification in this regard.
HP KCC Bank Vacancy Detail:
Check vacancy detail of Himachal Pradesh Kangra Co-operative bank as per HPBOSE official website. Because HPBOSE website has released this recruitment notification. So, you can also check these details in HPBOSe website link is given below in this article.
- Grade – III Post (Assistant Manager: 21 Posts
- Grade – III Post (Junior Computer Programmer): 08 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk Post (For General Public): 115 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk Post (against trained Secretary of PACS Quota): 43 Posts
- Grade – IV Clerk Post (Against Employee of COOP. Society Quota): 11 Posts
- Grade – IV Computer Operator Post: 18 Posts
- Job Location – Himachal Pradesh
Eligibility for Assistant Manager of Kangra Co-operative Bank:
The candidates applying for these vacancies of assistant manager should not be more than 45 years as on 31st May 2017. The minimum age for applying for these vacancies is kept as 18 years. Age relaxation of 5 years is given to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories on their upper age limit.
The candidates applying should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university with more than 55% marks. For more detailed information regarding educational qualification refer to the official notification.
Before applying the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and apply only if they are eligible otherwise they will be disqualified. The interested candidates will need to follow these simple steps to apply online for these vacancies of assistant manager in Kangra Central Cooperative Bank:
- First, the candidates need to visit the official website of Kangra central cooperative bank @hpbose.org
- Now go to the latest vacancy section and select the post you are applying here for.
- Click on the “apply online” button after reading all the important instructions.
- Fill the application form properly.
- Submit the details after rechecking them once.
- Fill the application fee and in the end save your application number for future use.
all the candidates applying for these vacancies have to pay an amount as application fee. The application fee is Rs 600 for the candidates belonging to the general category and Rs 400 for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PWD categories. The application fee will be paid by the only online method.
The candidates applying will have to go in for a written examination and the candidates passing the examination will be called in for personal interviews. For more details refer to the official notification.
More Bank Jobs:
- Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment |Get Detail Regarding Notification, Vacancy Detail, Recruitment Process and Online Application|
- Bank Job Recruitment – 100 Field Officers Vacancies in LDB Bihar and Jharkhand
- United Bank of India PO Vacancies Recruitment Notification
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2017
- KCC Bank Recruitment 2017 | Assistant Manager, Clerk and Computer Operator Job |
- BOM Recruitment Notification 2017
- ADCC Bank Recruitment 2017
- SBI SME Recruitment 2017 | Special Management Executive Recruitment |
- SBI PO Recruitment 2017 | Download Notification
- Andhra Bank Recruitment Notification 2017