Get latest Job news of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) regarding recruitment notification 2017 under the various departments of Karnataka State.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released recruitment notification for 717 posts of Teachers vacancies under education department. Recruitment process will be finalized for the 2016-17 financial year. As per recruitment notification, vacant posts will be filled through written test or examination. This is a great opportunity to join education department job in Karnataka state. The detailed information regarding recruitment process is given in below. Candidates who want to apply for these teaching jobs can download detailed KPSC official recruitment notification to given below link. Under this recruitment process, the post of computer operator, teachers, and lecturer posts will be filled through written examination and interview.
- 1 KPSC Recruitment Updates of Latest KPSC Job
- 2 KPSC Teachers and Lecturer Vacancies Detail:
- 3 Important Dates of KPSC Recruitment:
- 4 KPSC Technical and Non-Technical Recruitment Notification Detail:
- 5 KPSC Recruitment Application Process:
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment:
KPSC Recruitment Updates of Latest KPSC Job
KPSC recently has released the notification for posts of “Group C” nonteaching recruitment in various departments of Karnataka State.
Recruitment of Excise Sub Inspectors and Excise Guard vacancy detail and official advertisement check on KPSC official website.
KPSC exam result, answer key, cut-off, application form, recruitment notification, syllabus, timetable, guideline, question paper and interview marks must check in given below official website link.
KPSC exam latest updates regarding answer key and result. The answer key has been released online examination held on 26-27 December 2016. Check Cut of Marks / Percentage, Question Paper, Syllabus, Answer key and Result – KPSC Exam Update
Check KPSC Result of Departmental Examination 2016.
KPSC Teachers and Lecturer Vacancies Detail:
Given posts are vacant and they will be filled through this recruitment process. So the candidate who want to apply for Teachers and Lecturer vacancies, they must read detailed official notification before apply for the vacant post. All eligibility criteria, education qualification, and important dates are published in KPSC official notification.
Name and Number of KPSC Vacant Posts:
- Job for Mathematics Lecturer – Number of vacant posts is 26
- Job for Physics Lecturer – Number of vacant posts is 26
- Job for Computer Science Lecturer – Number of vacant posts is 26
- Job for Wardens – Number of vacant posts is 26
- Job for Second Division Assistant cum Computer Operator – Number of vacant posts is 23
- Job for Art and Drawing Teacher (for Diploma holders) – Number of vacant posts is 230
- Job for Principal – Number of vacant posts is 26
- Job for Kannada Language Lecturer – Number of vacant posts is 26
- Job for Chemistry Lecturer – Number of vacant posts is 26
- Job for Biology Lecturer – Number of vacant posts is 26
- Job for Art and Drawing Teacher (for Degree holders) – Number of vacant posts is 230
- Job for English Language Lecturer – Number of vacant posts is 26
Important Dates of KPSC Recruitment:
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Important date has been declared by examination authority. KPSC Teachers, Computer Operator and Lecturer vacancies application have been invited through online. So, candidates can apply for these job through online to click given a related link and within the time period.
- Online application process starting date for KPSC Lecturer, Teachers and Computer Operator vacancies is 03 November 2016
- The last date for online application submission is 02 December 2016
Link for Online Apply for KPSC Teachers, Lecturer and Computer Operator Job
KPSC Technical and Non-Technical Recruitment Notification Detail:
KPSC Recruitment notification has released for 156 Technical and Non-Technical vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online and download official notification to given below download link. The last date for submission application form online is 22nd September 2016. The detailed information regarding KPSC recruitment is as follow. Candidates must read detailed official notification before the submission of application. During the online application, the candidate should be rich with all information regarding eligibility. Other detail information like eligibility details such as age limit, application fee, application process, application form and the online application process is given below.
KPSC Recruitment Application Process:
KPSC is short form or abbreviated of Karnataka Public Service Commission. KPSC has invited online application for 156 various type posts for Karnataka Government departments vacant posts. All important links regarding KPSC recruitment process are given in this post. So candidate can find most relevant information regarding KPSC recruitment. The online application is very important part of this recruitment. So a candidate must carefully apply online application because the application should be accepted by KPSC.
KPSC Recruitment Detail of Vacant Posts:
- Name of the Organization/Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Total Number of Vacant Posts: 156 Posts
- KPSC Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Application Process: Online only
- Name of Posts: Group – A, B & C (Technical & Non-Technical vacancies)
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: The candidate’s qualification must have B.Sc, BE / B.Tech, B.Ed, LLB, MSc, PG (Relevant Discipline). For more details, the candidates should refer to below mentioned detailed official notification of KPSC recruitment 2016.
Age Limit: The upper age of candidates for KPSC recruitment is 35 years and the minimum age is 18 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rule and regulation.
- The applicants are required to pay Rs. 300/- application fee For General Candidates
- SC and ST category are not required payment of application fee.
The candidates for KPSC Technical and non-technical vacancies will be selected through the written examination or personal Interview.
Online Application Process:
- The candidates should visit the KPSC official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in or click on the below-mentioned link.
- Go to the KPSC recruitment notification section and click on KPSC Recruitment 2016 link.
- Read all details information and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned for apply online.
- Click on Apply Online and fill the given format with all essential information.
- Get the hard copy of filled application form and preserve it for future references of the recruitment process.
Important Dates of KPSC Recruitment Process:
- The date for start online application process is 24th August 2016
- The last date for submitting online application form is 22nd September 2016