KPSC Recruitment notification 2018 Group-B and Group-C Vacancies application form issued Check detail and apply online through official website kpsc.kar.nic.in
Through this article, you can get the latest recruitment notification for the appointments issued by the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). Recruitment related to the jobs in government departments under the state of Karnataka is organized by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. In this regard, advertisements are issued from time to time by the Commission.
Interested candidates send their applications for their respective posts according to their qualifications. Competition examinations are organized for these appointments by the Commission. After the competitive examinations, the selection of qualified candidates is done on the respective posts. Through this article, the information of recruitment notices issued by the Karnataka Public Service Commission from time to time is provided to you.
Through the link to the latest notification given in the article, you can read the advertisement in detail in relation to the appointment made by the Karnataka Public Service Commission and send your application for related posts. The details of the recruitment notice issued by the Karnataka Public Service Commission in connection with the ongoing process of appointment in the year 2018 are as follows.
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2018:
- 2 Download KPSC Recruitment Notification in PDF Format:
- 2.1 KPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 for 3376 GROUP B AND C POSTS IN KARNATAKA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION INSTITUTION SOCIETY
- 2.2 KPSC Recruitment 2018 for 889 POSTS OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER /JUNIOR ENGINEER IN THE DEPT OF WATER RESOURCE
- 2.3 CORRIGENDUM OF KPSC NOTIFICATION NO.E(2)7951/2016-17/PSC DT 06-12-2016
- 2.4 ADDENDUM / CORRIGENDUM OF KPSC GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS)
- 2.5 KPSC RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR VARIOUS POSTS OF LECTURERS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION WITH RESPECT TO NOTIFICATION NO PSC 1 RTB-2/2016 DATED 17-12-2016 IS TEMPORARILY HELD UP
- 2.6 LIST OF E-PAYMENT FEE OFFICES IN KARNATAKA STATE
- 3 KPSC Group-B and Group-C Recruitment 2018:
- 4 Karnataka PSC Recruitment: Post Wise Vacancy Detail:
- 5 KPSC Recruitment: Online Application form:
- 5.1 Direct Link TO APPLY FOR VARIOUS posts of GROUP B AND C IN KARNATAKA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION INSTITUTION SOCIETY
- 5.2 DOWNLOAD THE ADMISSION TICKET FOR KPSC RE-EXAMINATION TO BE HELD ON 02-07-2018
- 5.3 889 POSTS OF KPSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER /JUNIOR ENGINEER IN THE DEPT OF WATER RESOURCE
- 5.4 APPLY ONLINE FOR KPSC GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – EXAMINATION 2018
- 5.5 MOCK TEST FOR KPSC COMPUTER BASED COMPETITIVE EXAM
- 6 KPSC Recruitment 2018: Latest Released Result:
- 6.1 THE OBTAINED MARKS OF GAZETTED PROBATIONERS EXAM-2014 MAIN EXAMINATION FOR THE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE NOT QUALIFIED IN THE COMPULSORY PAPERS
- 6.2 THE OBTAINED MARKS OF GAZETTED PROBATIONERS-2014 MAIN EXAMINATION & PERSONALITY TEST OF CANDIDATES [IF ELIGIBLE]
- 6.3 THE MARKS DETAILS OF EXAMINATIONS HELD NOTIFY NO.PSC1 RTB-2/2015 DT./21-11-2015
- 7 KPSC Recruitment: Latest Released Answer Key:
- 7.1 EXCISE GUARD MEN AND WOMEN EXAM DT. 07-05-2018
- 7.2 REVISED AND OFFICIAL ANSWERS KEY OF EXAM DATED 05-02-2018 FOR THE POSTS OF FDA (SUBJECT CODE 169)
- 7.3 REVISED AND OFFICIAL ANSWER KEY OF EXAM DATED 12-02-2018 FOR THE POSTS OF SDA (SUBJECT CODE 173)
- 7.4 REVISED AND OFFICIAL ANSWERS KEY OF EXAM DATED 05-02-2018 FOR THE POSTS OF FDA (SUBJECT CODE 167 AND 168)
- 8 KPSC Recruitment: Cut Off Marks:
- 9 KPSC Recruitment: Syllabus for Group-B and Group-C Examination:
KPSC Recruitment 2018:
An advertisement has been issued by the Karnataka Public Service Commission for appointment to Group B and Group C vacancy. This advertisement will be selected on various posts. Through this appointment process, the appointment of qualified candidates will be given to the posts of Group C and Group B in various departments of Karnataka. Applications are invited from the interested candidates for appointment to these posts.
Interested candidates can send their applications online. Therefore, interested candidates will send their applications on time through online medium only. The detailed information regarding the release can be obtained through the link given below. In this regard, download the official information in PDF file and send the application form while understanding the procedure related to the release. Interested candidates submit their applications to the Commission in accordance with the guidelines of the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Download KPSC Recruitment Notification in PDF Format:
KPSC Group-B and Group-C Recruitment 2018:
309 Principals will be appointed under Group B by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Similarly, under Group-C recruitment Kannada language lecturer, English language lecturer, Hindi language lecturer, mathematics lecturer, Physical Education Teacher, Social Studies lecturer, computer education lecturer, Divisional Assistant computer operator, warden, and nurses will be appointed to several positions. Through this appointment process, eligible candidates will be selected for 3376 posts. The appointment process for Group-B and Group-C will be done through written examination and interview. In this regard, qualified persons will be selected on the basis of the minimum educational qualification and written examination and the marks obtained by them in the interview. The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in both these examinations and on the basis of the marks obtained in the order of priority, candidates will be appointed in the above positions. The process of recruitment by the Karnataka Public Service Commission will be transparent and the candidates can check their obtained marks through online medium.
Description of KPSC Recruitment:
- Name of the Examination Authority: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name of the Position: Karnataka Group-B and Group-C Staff
- Number of Vacant Posts: 3376
- Application Mode: Online Application Form
- Starting Date for Apply online: 23 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission online application: 24 July 2018
- Last date for payment of application fee: 25 June 2018
- Age Limit for Applicant: 18 to 35 Years
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview
- Official Website of KPSC: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Recruitment notification availability: Through online in PDF format
- Application fee: Rs. 300 for General Category candidates and Rs. 150 for Reserved category candidates
Karnataka PSC Recruitment: Post Wise Vacancy Detail:
Details of vacancies for posts of Group B and Group D by the Karnataka Public Service Commission are given below. In this list, the number of total vacancies is shown in front of the post name. The eligible candidates will be selected by the Commission for the number of vacancies in which the vacancies are shown and the candidates will be given appointment to different departments of the state. The process of appointment will be done through competitive examination conducted by the Commission. Those candidates, who will perform well in competitive examination conducted by the Commission, will be given appointment to the respective posts.
Total Posts- 3376
- Principal- 309
- Kannada Language Lecturer- 253
- English Language Lecturer- 288
- Hindi Language Lecturer-191
- Mathematics Lecturer- 165
- Social Studies Lecturer- 239
- Physical Education- 189
- Computer Education- 226
- Division Assistant Computer Operator- 465
- Warden- 517
- Staff Nurse- 263
KPSC Recruitment: Online Application form:
Applications for the Karnataka Public Service Commission’s Group-B and Group-C recruitments will be sent online. For this, the link to “Apply online” is given on the main page of the commission’s website. Through this link, candidates can submit their applications online and submit their claim for related posts. If you want to apply online for related posts, its direct link is given below. Through this, you can fill the online application form for KPSC’s latest appointments or Group-B and Group-C positions.
KPSC Recruitment 2018: Latest Released Result:
Competitive examinations are organized by the Commission under every recruitment process. The Karnataka Public Service Commission is conducting examinations related to the appointment process. In this context, recent results of some examinations have been announced by the Commission. Related candidates can get results of their exams through the link given below. In the present, only the results of these examinations have been issued by the Commission.
KPSC Recruitment: Latest Released Answer Key:
The written test is conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission under each recruitment process. After conducting the written examination, the “Answer Key” is published related to the exam. The main objective of publishing answer key is that the candidate can identify the correct answers. This process is also important for making the exam transparent. Candidates can also challenge the answer key issued by the Commission. For the challenge process, the guidelines issued by the Commission have to be followed. Any person who has participated in the related examination can challenge the answer key. In this way, the Commission finally publishes the Final Official Answer Key. On the basis of this, the performance of candidates in the respective examination is assessed. The answer key to some of the exams currently released by the Commission is as follows-
KPSC Recruitment: Cut Off Marks:
Under each recruitment process of KPSC, the cut-off is issued on the basis of marks obtained in the examination by the candidates. The cut-off of written examination and interview by the Karnataka Public Service Commission is issued. On this basis, candidates are selected for the total vacant posts. Cut-off marks are decided on the basis of vacancies as per the category of candidates. Candidates getting more marks than the cutoff point are selected on related posts. At present, you can get information of the cutoffs issued by KPSC through the direct link given below. Notice of cut-off issued by KPSC for every exam is updated in this section.
KPSC Latest Issued Cut-Off Marks:
KPSC Recruitment: Syllabus for Group-B and Group-C Examination:
Written tests are organized for the recruitment process by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Examination syllabus is issued by the Commission for the purpose of understanding of these examinations. Exam syllabus can learn about based on questions that the candidate asked for the exam and can also prepare for the exam related based on the syllabus. The recent examination of the Group-B and Group-C has also issued the syllabus by Commission. Based on the prescribed syllabus, only questions of written examination will be asked. So, candidates can be downloaded examination syllabus via the link below to PDF file.
If you are sending your application regarding the release issued by the Karnataka Public Service Commission, then it is important to note that all the conditions related to the application form have been well understood. If you are eligible to apply for relevant posts, then send your application through proper channel according to the given guidelines. Bookmark this article for new recruitment notification of the Karnataka Public Service Commission, as information related to new appointments will be updated through this article. If you have any questions regarding Karnataka Recruitment PSC recruitment, you can write us in the Comments Box.