KVS Recruitment Notification 2018 Released Apply Online for Various Jobs in KVS Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan( KVS), henceforth mentioned as KVS and autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India invites online application from Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of officer cadre, librarian and non-teaching posts by direct recruitment in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
Vacancies are tentative in nature. Candidates are required to apply online through the KVS website no other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. The recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based test the schedule of online registration is as follows.
- Commencement of online registration on KVS through official website from 21st December 2017
- The last date for online registration is 11th January 2018
- Total No. of Vacancy- 1017
- Deputy Commissioner Group A-4 posts
- Assistant Commissioner 13 posts
- Administrative Officer 7 posts
- Finance Officer 2 posts
- Assistant Engineer 1 post
- Office Assistant 27 posts
- Hindi Translator 4 posts
- Division clerk 146 posts
- Stenographer 38 posts
- Lower division clerk 561
- Post Librarian 214 Posts
This advertisement has also been published in the Employment News of May 2015. The person who applied in the year 2015 will also be included in this examination.
Candidates who applied for the post of assistant, Senior Clerk, Stenographer and Library president, they do not need to re-apply. Also, there is no need to deposit application fees to such candidates. But such candidates will have to give the following details on the KVS official website.
- If the address of the candidate has changed, then the address of the present correspondence will be updated.
- It is compulsory to update email IDs and mobile numbers that are currently active.
- Candidates must upload their latest photo and signature on the website.
- Apart from this, give the option of the examination center in the order of preference.
- Apart from this, all other information which is mandatory to be given in the current application form.
- Information related to the study is being sent to their mobile number and email ID already registered.
- Old candidates are not allowed to update their eligibility criteria like educational qualifications, experience etc. Their eligibility criteria will be decided on the basis of applications submitted by them in response to previous advertisements.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online through Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website.
- No other means/medium of the application will be accepted.
- The candidate is required to have a valid personal email id it should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment.
- The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan through its exam conducting agency send admit card for written test, skill test and interview etc. through the registered email id or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal.
- Under no circumstances, he/she should share email id with any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email id he/she should create his/her new email id before applying online.
- The name of the candidate date of birth and his/her parent’s name should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the class 10th certificate/mark sheets. Any change alternation found be disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates are submitting their online application from an internet cafe, ensure that all particulars field in is correct in all respects including uploading of their recent photograph and signature.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and reserve it with them for their record and should not be sent the same to KVS or any other address.
Others Latest Recruitment Notifications:
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- Uttarakhand LT Teachers Recruitment 2018
- UP LT Recruitment 2018- UP LT Assistant Teachers Vacancy
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification
- JKSSB Stenographer Recruitment Notification
- Bombay High Court Stenographer and Clerk Recruitment Notification
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment
- RPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018 |Apply Online|
- Cooch Behar Stenographer and LDC Recruitment Notification
- Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment Notification 2018
- MP Vyapam PEB Group-2 Recruitment 2018
- UPSC Geologist Online Form & Notification 2018
- Railway Recruitment 2018 for 2.5 Million Posts
- Application Rejection List of NDA Naval Academy Examination 2016
- Konkan Railway Electrician Job Notification PDF Download