Get latest Job news of Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2017. The Advertisement has been issued by the Police Department through the official portal. Maharashtra police give you an opportunity to serve as sub-inspector and live a pride life. Total there are 104 vacancies all over Maharashtra as sub-inspector. Candidates can apply online. All the candidates those are interested and eligible can submit their application forms from 11.04.2017 to 01.05.2017. Eligibility criteria are given below.
- 1 Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: Latest Updates
- 2 Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: Admit Card
- 3 Maharashtra Sub-Inspector (SI) Eligibility:
- 4 Maharashtra SI Vacancy Detail:
- 5 Online Application Process of SI Recruitment:
- 6 Sub Inspector Selection process:
- 7 Application Fee for SI:
- 8 Other Latest Recruitment Notifications:
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: Latest Updates
Applications have been invited from the interested candidates for appointment to the posts of Sub-inspector, Constable, Naik, and ASI by the Maharashtra Police Department. This appointment process is being run by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. In this regard, Maharashtra Police Departmental Competitive Examination 2017 will be organized for 322 vacancies. The written examination for these posts will be held on 10th September 2017. In relation to this release, interested candidates can send their online applications from 14 June to 4 July 2017. In this regard, Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification can be downloaded from the official website in PDF form.
|46/2017||Police Sub-Inspector Limited Divisional Competitive Pre-Examination-2013||14-06-2017||04-07-2017|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: Admit Card
Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector Admit Card has been issued. Interested candidates can download the Maharashtra Government Admit Card 2014 through the link given below.
Maharashtra Sub-Inspector (SI) Eligibility:
Education Qualification for Sub-Inspector positions in the state police department is- Candidate must be a complete Intermediate examination from the recognized board. Candidate’s age should be between 24 years to 40 years. The age limit for state candidates discount will be provided in accordance with state regulations. Candidates applying for the post of all aspirators should be physically fit. Along with the standards of fitness testing, the qualification should be completed. Candidates completing these standards can be given appointment to sub-inspector posts by the Government of Maharashtra Police Department. Although, this qualification is the minimum qualification for SI post. Therefore, it is necessary for the candidate to pass the written examination and physical test held at the departmental level for selection in the above positions. In addition, the candidate must be registered in any employment office under Maharashtra State. Apart from this, there are many other qualifications, which you can get through reading to departmental notifications.
Maharashtra SI Vacancy Detail:
Total number of vacant posts: 104 posts
- Sub Inspector 1st Class Engine Driver: 54 posts
- Sub Inspector 2nd Class Master: 50 posts
Online Application Process of SI Recruitment:
Candidates applying for Sub Inspector posts in the Police Department under the Maharashtra Government must have a valid email id and phone number. After this, log in to the official website of Maharashtra Police. Now find and click on the link for the release of Sub-Inspector posts on the website. After this, a new page will be opened in front of you. In which the full description of the release of all the aspirators has been given. Read this release carefully and check your eligibility. Apply only if you are eligible to apply for the above positions. For the application process, you have to click on the “Career Current Opening” button. Then click on the “Apply Online” button. Now the online application form will open in front of you. Fill all the required information sought in this form. Keep in mind that all the information should be correct, check it well. After filling the application form, click the “Submit” button below. Your application letter has now been sent online. Take the print out of your application and keep it safe for future.
After this, start the process of payment of application fees. Select the online payment option for this. Pay the prescribed application fee for sub inspector posts online with your credit card or debit card and keep the acknowledgment receipt safe with you.
Sub Inspector Selection process:
In the Maharashtra Police Department, the selection of sub-inspector posts will be done on the basis of written examination and physical examination. Candidates completing the minimum qualification will be issued admission cards for the written examination by the department. What will be the written examination conducted in different examination centers of the state? This test will be based on the multiple choice questionnaire. Candidates passing in this examination will be called for physical examination. After that, the Personal Interview will be organized after written examination and physical examination. Physical examination will be based on criteria set by the Police Department. Candidates completing the written examination, Interview, and physical test will be selected for the final selection. The final selection list will be prepared according to the marks obtained in the order of preference based on written examination and physical examination. Candidates applying for Sub Inspector posts are required to meet the standards of health test issued by the Maharashtra Police Department.
Application Fee for SI:
General and OBC candidates will have to pay an amount of 500 Rupees and SC/SC candidates will be paying 250 rupees to appear in the examination.
Pay scale: the passed candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,300.
Other Latest Recruitment Notifications:
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
- Indian Army MNS Recruitment Notification | Military Nursing Service SSC Officer Vacancies
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 | DEO, LDC, Clerk and Postal Assistant
- REET Recruitment Notification | Rajasthan Teachers Job |
- Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment |Get Detail Regarding Notification, Vacancy Detail, Recruitment Process and Online Application|
- UKSSSC Fire and Horticulture Group-C Vacancy Notification
- SSC JE Recruitment Notification | Junior Engineer Vacancy Online Application
- Final Opportunity for D.El.Ed. Registration |Apply Online|
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
- UP Jal Nigam JE Recruitment Notification | AE and Junior Engineer Vacancy |
- CISF Constable and Tradesmen Recruitment Notification 2017
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 | Bihar Police Constable and SI Recruitment Notification |
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification 2017
- Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment Notification 2017
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017