MP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Online Application Started Get Detail and Apply Online for MPPSC Assistant Professor Job
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has started the process of recruitment on posts of assistant professors under the Department of Higher Education. Carefully complete the detailed information related to the recruitment and the process of filling the online application form.
Read the information related to this selection process in the given article and after downloading the notification from the official website of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, start the online application process.
The process of online application for Madhya Pradesh Assistant Professor Examination 2017 has already started. The advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor of Higher Education Department, Madhya Pradesh Government has been issued on December 25, 2017. Interested candidates can send online applications by January 24, 2018. The detailed information regarding advertising is being forwarded in this article.
Important Instructions for MP Assistant Professor Online Application:
- Applications will be accepted online only. Applications can be filled from the official website of mponline.gov.in from December 25, 2017, to January 24, 2018. The helpline number has been issued by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) for any information and complaint in respect to filling the online application form. The helpline number given below can be called for any kind of information and complaint.
Helpline No. – 0755-4019400
- Candidates carefully check the online application form. Error correction can be done from December 30, 2017, to January 26, 2018, in online applications. For this, ₹ 50 error correction fee will be payable for every correction session.
- Examination results are declared on the basis of the class filled in online application forms. Therefore, after the end of the error correction period, any type of change will not be valid and all application related to class change will be summarily rejected. No correspondence with the applicant will be treated in this context by the Commission.
- The information required in the context of the advertisement, the result of the online examination will be published only on the Commission’s website and “employment newsletter”. In addition, the candidates will be sent email address, postal address, mobile number and SMS alert given in the online application form. Candidates must mention their email address and mobile number at different places on the online application form for necessary information and continue to monitor the Commission’s website.
- Total No. of Vacancies- 2968
- Backlog Vacant Posts- 707
- Vacant Posts from Promotion and Retirement- 1040
- New created vacancies- 1221
- Name of Department- Madhya Pradesh Government Higher Education Department
Educational qualification has been set for the posts of Professor in Higher Education Department as follows-
- The best academic record by any affiliation university in the candidate having minimum 55% marks in PG or a postgraduate level or an equivalent degree obtained from a foreign university.
- In addition to fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates should pass the examination conducted by the National Eligibility Test, ie the NET from University Grants Commission or its equivalent successful tests, which have been proposed by the UGC. Successful candidates of the “SET Exam” conducted by Madhya Pradesh Government will be eligible for the application. Successful candidates will not be eligible for the “set exam” of other states.
- The candidate has only been awarded a Ph.D. degree with regular method. Research management has been evaluated by at least 2 external examiners.
- The candidate has published two research papers from his Ph.D. research work. Of which at least one letter has been published.
Assistant Professor Post Detail:
- Assistant Professor of Botany
- Assistant Professor of Commerce
- Assistant Professor of Economics
- Assistant Professor of Geography
- Assistant professor of geology
- Assistant professor Hindi
- Assistant professor of history
- Assistant professor of mathematics
- Assistant professor of physics
- Assistant professor of political science
- Assistant professor of psychology
- Assistant professor Sociology
- Assistant professor of Zoology
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Assistant Professor of Sanskrit
Check Latest Recruitment Notifications:
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- UPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- WBCSSC Recruitment 2018 | Download Notification and Apply Online |
- JKSSB Recruitment Notification PDF Download
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment- Judicial Services Vacancies
- MP Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Online Application
- Uttarakhand Medical Officer Recruitment | UKMSSB Vacancies Notification |
- KVS Recruitment 2018
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- UPSC NDA & Naval Academy Examination 2018 Notification
- Madhya Pradesh (MP) Vyapam Recruitment
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment