Madhya Pradesh Professional board also known as MP Vyapam (www.vyapam.nic.in) has issued the official notification for the recruitment of over 14088 posts of Head Constable, Assistant Sub-Inspector, and Constable. So, Interested candidates can check the eligibility and apply online before 7th July 2017. All the details regarding these vacancies are given below in this post. A part from this, candidates can fill MP police application form through online to official website peb.mponline.gov.in.
- 1 MP Police Recruitment Notification:
- 2 MP Police Recruitment Vacancy Detail:
- 3 Eligibility for MP Police Constable and Sub-Inspector Posts:
- 4 How to Apply for MP Police Recruitment?
- 5 Best Books for MP Police Constable Exam:
- 6 Best Books for MP Police Sub-Inspector Exam:
- 7 Latest Recruitment Notifications:
MP Police Recruitment Notification:
An advertisement and notification have been issued for the recruitment of Police Constable, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Pradhan Rakshak and Computer Rakshak Cadre under Police Headquarters, Home Police Department of Madhya Pradesh Government. The date for filing an online application for the posts of Police Constable and Sub-Inspector of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam has been fixed from 8th June to 7th July. In this regard, the filled application forms can be modified from 8 June to 12 July. If you are willing to work on the posts of constable or sub inspector in the Police Department under the Madhya Pradesh government, then this is a golden opportunity and you can submit your application in relation to the release issued by the Vyapam (www.vyapam.nic.in). Detailed MP Police Recruitment Notification has been done in this article and the direct link of the MP Vyapam official website is also given in this article.
The posts of Constable and Sub Inspector in Madhya Pradesh Police Department will be conducted in major cities like Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Neemuch, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Ratna, Khandwa, Guna, Damoh, and Katni. Important links of registration, handicapping registration etc. are given in the official website of MP Vyapam. So, candidates can apply online through these posts. For this login to the official website and enter your password and fill your information on the official portal and submit your claim for the above posts.
MP Police Recruitment Vacancy Detail:
Vacancy details of the MP Police recruitment 2017 are being as follows and a number of these posts can be amended by the Examination Authority at any time. In such a case, the information related to the change in a number of vacancies will be broadcast through the official notification. Check detail of MP Police recruitment 2017 as per below detail.
- Total Vacancies: 14088 posts
- Constable posts: 12828 posts
- Assistant sub-inspector posts: 34 posts
- Head constable posts: 123 posts
- Job type: government jobs
- Job location: Madhya Pradesh
Eligibility for MP Police Constable and Sub-Inspector Posts:
The candidates applying for these vacancies should be at least 18 years of age and maximum age is kept as 25 years. Age relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to reserved categories. So, a candidate belonging to reserved category must submit their category certificate for MP Police recruitment 2017. In this regard, maximum age relaxation is 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST. For this refer to the official notification for more details regarding MP Police recruitment 2017 posts.
- The candidates applying for the vacancies of constable posts should have at least done high school from a recognized board.
- The candidates applying for the vacancies of assistant sub inspector should be graduated from a recognized college or university with a computer related course.
- The candidates applying for the vacancies of head constable should have completed their intermediate examination from a recognized education and should have done a 1-year diploma in computer applications.
How to Apply for MP Police Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can apply online by following these simple steps stated below:
- First, visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam (VYAPAM)
- Go to the recruitment section and select the post you want to apply here for.
- Read all the instructions before applying.
- Click on apply online; your application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill your application form online and submit the details.
- Pay the application fee via online method.
- In the end, take a print out of the application form for future use.
- You can leave the page as soon as you have received the confirmation of application fee payment.
All the candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 70/- as MP portal fee. The application fee is Rs 500/- for the candidates belonging to general category and 250/- for SC/ST candidates. The application fee will be paid online.
The candidates will be going through a written exam and the candidates passing it will be called in for personal interviews. So, candidates clearing the interviews will be filling the vacancies. For more details regarding MP Police recruitment 2017 visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam.
Best Books for MP Police Constable Exam:
Several important books are available in the market for written examination of Madhya Pradesh Police Constable. So, candidates should start their preparations for the written examination. By this process, they can pass with good marks in the written examination. “Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment Exam Guides” has been prepared by Vidya Publication for the written examination. Apart from this, Career Direction Publication has also released his book for the MP Police Constable Examination. A part from this, you can check details through below link of some important books for the preparation of MP police constable recruitment 2017.
Best Books for MP Police Sub-Inspector Exam:
Similarly, publication of various books for preparation of “MP police sub-inspector” examination by Kiran Prakashan or Kiran Publication and Career Disha Publications. This book has been published by GK Publication Pvt. Limited. This book has been published by the name “MP Sub Inspector Police Examination” by “Upkar Prakashan”. Apart from this, the Career Direction publication has published its book for written examination of MP Police Sub Inspector 2017. The details of some important books for the said examination are as follows, through which you can prepare for the written exam of mp police sub-inspector.
Latest Recruitment Notifications:
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- RPSC SI Recruitment Notification | Apply Online |
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018- Online Form, Recruitment, Admit Card & Result
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- JSSC Recruitment 2018 | Latest Jharkhand SSC Job Notification |
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- KPSC Recruitment 2018 | Karnataka Group-B and Group-C Vacancies |
- SSC MP Region Notification | Admit Cards, Results and Recruitment Notifications of MP Region |
- MPPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC Stenographer Grade-C and Grade-D Examination | Recruitment Notification 2018 |
- UP NRHM Recruitment
- Uttarakhand ANM, GNM Online Application Form 2018
- RPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018 |Apply Online|
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Bombay High Court Stenographer and Clerk Recruitment Notification