Madhya Pradesh (MP) recruitment organization Professional Board (Vyapam) invites applications for the recruitment job vacancies of a forest guard, jail Pahari, supervisor, Police Constable, Police Sub-Inspector, investigator, stitch instructor, foreman, teachers and much more. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online. All the details regarding these vacancies are given below in this post.
Vyapam Job details:
- December 2017– सहायक गुणवत्ता नियंत्रक – १७० पद
- प्रक्षेत्र विस्तार अधिकारी- ७२ पद
- फील्ड ऑफिसर – ०६ पद
- कनिष्ठ रेशम निरीक्षक- ०१ पद
Get detail at www.mponline.gov.in
Total Number of Vacant Posts- 249
- Total number of vacancies: 2362 posts
- Job location: Madhya Pradesh
- Job category: government job
Job Title / Exam
Number of Vacant Post
Last Date of Application
|MP Police Sub-Inspector / Assistant Sub-Inspector||14088||12 July 2017 (Notification) / Application|
|MP Police Constable||12 July 2017|
|Group-2 Vacancies Combined Recruitment Test 2017 (Lab Technician, Physiotherapy Technician, Staff Nurse|
|BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed.|
|Pre Veterinary Test|
|Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET)|
Eligibility for Vyapam Recruitment:
Age limit: the candidates applying for these vacancies should be between 18 to 30 years of age. Age relaxation is given according to the government rules. Check the official notification for more details.
Educational qualification: the candidates applying should be 12th passed and should have a bachelor’s degree or a diploma course in the relevant field they are applying here for.
How to apply for MP Vyapam Job?
Only the eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies. So first check the eligibility criteria and then apply by following these simple steps. First, visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam www.vyapam.nic.in. Now go to the recruitment section and select the vacancy you are applying here for. Click on apply online and fill the application properly. Make sure you enter a valid email id and mobile number. Submit all the details and in the end, make the payment of application fee according to the category you fall into. Take a print out of the application form and save the application number for further use. Before closing the tab make sure you have received a confirmation email or SMS of application fee payment.
Section Process of Vyapam Recruitment:
The candidates applying for these vacancies will be going through various tests like a written exam, Proficiency Test, and Physical measurement test & interview. The candidates passing all the exams will be called in for filling the vacancies after document verification.
Also, Check- MP PRD Recruitment Notification
Application Fee for Vyapam Job:
The application fee is different for the candidate belonging to different categories. The application fee is Rs 500/- for the candidates belonging to general category, Rs 250/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category and there is no application fee for the candidates belonging to Bega/Sahariya/SEBC categories. The application fee will be paid via online method only.
Last date of filling the application form is: 6 June 2017
For more details visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam @www.vyapam.nic.in.
Latest Recruitment Notification:
- ESIC UP, Delhi, MP, Bihar, Rajasthan Online Form 2019
- DDA Recruitment Notification Online Form 2019
- ESIC Paramedical Online Form
- UP NHM Staff Nurse & ANM Recruitment
- JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court ARO & APS Recruitment 2018
- IB Recruitment 2018 | MHA IB Security Assistant Vacancy
- Bihar Police SI, ASI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Uttarakhand UKMSSB Recruitment | UKMSSB Vacancies Notification |
- GPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC SI Recruitment 2018 for Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification Admit Card