- 1 Odisha SSC JE (Electrical) Recruitment Notification Detail:
- 2 Application Process for OSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies:
- 3 Required Document for OSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Application Submission:
- 4 Last Date of receipt Application of OSSC Electrical Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment:
- 5 Vacancy Detail of OSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
- 6 OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Salary Structure:
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
- 8 Education Qualification for Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
- 9 General Eligibility of the Candidate:
- 10 Recommended latest Jobs Notification:
Odisha SSC JE (Electrical) Recruitment Notification Detail:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released recruitment notification for recruitment of 70 vacancies of Junior Engineer (JE) Job. Interested candidates can apply online for Junior Engineer post. Candidates can download detailed Odisha SSC official notification to given below download link.
Online applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 70 number of Junior Engineer (Electrical) on contractual basis under Office to the Engineer in Chief Electricity-Cum-Principal Chief Electrical Inspector, Odisha- Bhubaneswar on a consolidated remuneration of Rs 9300 and Grade pay Rs. 4200. It is the liability of applicant to ensure that he/she is eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith. Further, OSSC reserves the right to debar such candidates from applying for other recruitment examinations conducted by OSSC either temporarily or permanently.
Application Process for OSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies:
Candidates have to apply online through official website of the Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in. By clicking on the “online application” link in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting an application online are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form. The OSSC JE application form can be generated by clicking on “Apply Online” after selecting the post. Here the system will ask to furnish the 10th/HSC Examination Roll number, the name of the Board and year of passing and whether annual of supplementary. The applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the HSC / Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next step.
Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10th Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application of Junior Engineer. After validating the application the candidates who have registered their candidature and impaneled by the committee of the Chief Engineers are eligible to appear in the examination irrespective of their age for 3 consecutive examinations to be conducted by the Commission, are advised to quote their registration number in the panel at specific column mentioned therein.
Thereafter, candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form. After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the scanned image of his/her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his/her full signature in the online application form which must be within 20kb to 30kb size. The candidates are also advised to fill up the relevant column, mentioning full marks, marks secured and percentage of marks in HSC and Diploma examinations which are required for career evaluation.
The uploaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise, the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in application form can be submitted by clicking on the “submit button”. Before submitting the online application the applicant must re-check the information filled in the ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the “submit button”. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his/her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application.
The candidate has to click on the button, “print application form” to generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a unique bar code and the barcode number printed on the format is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘login’ within 48 hours of clicking the submission. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours.
Required Document for OSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Application Submission:
- Self-attested photocopy of HSC or equivalent Certificate and mark sheet.
- Self-attested photocopy of Certificate and mark sheet of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Self-attested photocopy of recent caste certificate issued by competent authority.
- Candidates have to submit a certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia language as a compulsory subject or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.E. standard/class VII issued by concerned Board or Council.
- Self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate / Disability certificate issued by the concerned medical board of the district, in case of PWD candidates.
- Self-attested photocopy of Identity card and discharge certificate indicating the period of service rendered, in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- Self-attested photocopy of an Identity card issued by sports and youth service department Government of Odisha in case of a sports person.
- Copy of original treasury challan (except SC/ST and PWD candidates).
- Copy of identity card issued by any Government Authority such as Adhar card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport etc.
- The in service contractual employees claiming age relaxation must submit a certificate from the employer indicating appointment order No. and date, date of appointment, a period of service, a post held, nature of the post, no objection to appearing the examination along with a copy of appointment order.
The candidate has to produce the original certificates and mark sheets at the time of verification.
Last Date of receipt Application of OSSC Electrical Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment:
The last date for online submission of application in response to this advertisement is 07 September 2016. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.59 PM of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be registered anymore at the candidates end. The closing time for receipt of detailed application form (DAF) in the Commission’s office is 5 P.M. of date 22 September 2016.
Vacancy Detail of OSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
As per requisition received from Engineer-In-Chief Electricity-Cum-Principal Chief Electrical Inspector, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, the category-wise break-up of the total no. of posts and posts reserved for women out to total post to be filled up by this recruitment is as follows:
Name of Category
Total Vacant Posts (Male, Female and Transgender)
Out of which female
Note: UR- Un-Reserved
SC- Scheduled Caste
ST- Scheduled Tribe
SEBC- Socially Educationally Backward Classes
The number of vacancies of OSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Posts and other conditions of vacant posts to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment is subject to change without any prior notice as per discretion of the Commission and the Requisitioning Authorities or the Government.
OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Salary Structure:
The appointment shall be made in a consolidated salary of Rs. 9300 and Grade pay Rs. 4200 applicable to the post as per Odisha Group-B posts rules, 2013 notifies vide G.A. Department Notification no. 1147-GAD-SC-Rule-0061-2013/Gen. Date 17th January 2014. The salary of pay may vary according to the decision of the Government from time to time. The service conditions and recruitment shall be regulated as per Odisha Diploma Engineers service (Methods of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2012.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
The minimum age for the post of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer post is 21 years and maximum age is 32 years as on 1st January 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC and for all Women candidates. 10 years for PWD candidates and the total period of service rendered in defense service in case of Ex-serviceman. However, a candidate can only avail one type of age relaxation as per rule. To be eligible candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2nd January 1984 and not later than 1st January 1995.
Education Qualification for Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post:
- The candidate must hold a diploma in Electrical Engineering from the Institution recognized by the Odisha State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training.
- The candidate must have passed in Odia language equivalent to M.E. standard.
General Eligibility of the Candidate:
In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination, a candidate must satisfy the following conditions.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Shall possess requisite qualification (educational and age eligibility) shown at para 5 and 6 of original official notification of OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment.
- Be able to read and write and speak Odia language and have passed middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject or passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognised by the State Government or the Central Government, or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
Download Detailed Official Notification of OSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2016
Recommended latest Jobs Notification:
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application 2018
- TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Get TSPSC Job Detail and Download Notification in PDF |
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification
- Railway RPF Constable Recruitment Apply Online
- Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment, Admit Card
- F R I Dehradun Recruitment Notification and Apply Online
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- RPSC Teachers Recruitment Notification | 6468 Teachers Vacancies Apply Online
- RPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018 |Apply Online|
- BSSC Stenographer Job Recruitment Notification | Bihar Steno Vacancies |
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- Uttarakhand LT Teachers Recruitment 2018
- UP LT Recruitment 2018- UP LT Assistant Teachers Vacancy
You can find this notification to search terms like- OSSC JE recruitment notification, Odisha SSC Junior Engineer (Electrical) Job recruitment 2016 and OSSC JE vacancies notification etc.