Steno, Clerk and Typist Recruitment in RAYAGADA District Court-Odisha
Rayagada District Court Recruitment: Office of the District Judge Rayagada– Odisha has Invites Application for the post of Stenographer, Typist, and Clerk –cum-Typist positions vacancies.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from intending candidates for filling up of the following posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Junior Steno with usual allowances as admissible from time to time in accordance with the directions of the Hon’ble Court communicated vide memo No. 9159 (24), dated 17.10.2015 read with the relevant provisions contained in Orissa District & Subordinate Courts Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008. Applicability of Odisha Group-C & Group-D posts (Contractual appointment) Rules, 2013 to these appointments shall be subject to the result of W.P. (C) No. 1273 of 2014 pending before the Hon’ble Orissa High Court. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 13.06.2016. The detailed information regarding this notification is given below. Candidate can download official notification to given below in pdf format.
Rayagada District Court Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 17
Name and Number of the Post:
1). Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist: 12 posts
2). Junior Typist: 02 posts
3). Junior Steno: 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 32 years as on 15.06.2016. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rule.
RAYAGADA DISTRICT COURT ELIGIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATE:
- The candidate shall be a citizen of India and shall have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act.1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the cases may be.
- Must have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Shall be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of completed applications, provided that the upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates and 10(ten) years in case of Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
- Be of good character.
- Be of sound health, good physique and free from organic or bodily infirmity.
- Has not more than one spouse living, if married.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in English Typewriting per minute.
- For the post of Junior Stenographers, the Candidate shall have to possess a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English Typewriting per minute.
Examination Fee: Application fee for Rayagada District court vacancies is Rs. 100/- for General & OBC candidates through Treasury Challan. No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on written and Typing test. For Stenographers, vacancies will be conducted Shorthand Speed test. Please read the detailed official notification. After completing or qualifying of written and skill test exam, District court will be organizing interview test.
How to Apply for Rayagada District Court Jobs?
Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with recent passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates and copy of Challan in an envelope should superscribed as “Application for the Post of _______” by Registered post to Registrar, Civil Courts, Rayagada, Odisha on or before 13 June
Important Dates: District Court Rayagada Recruitment Application Submission Timeline: 13 June
You May Also Read Other District Court Steno, Clerk and Typist Recruitment Notification: