Are you willing to work in the Forest Department in the Assam government? A notification has been released for the recruitment of 132 AFPF posts by the Assam Forest Department. For this, the applications have been invited from interested candidates.
Assam government and Assam forests invite you for about 132 Assam Forests Protection Force (AFPF) constable vacancies in Assam. The candidates filling the vacancies will be serving for the famous Kaziranga National park famous for one-horned rhinos. If you love forests and want a uniform, this is your job. Eligible and Interested candidates for AFPF (Assam forest protection force) can online apply online from 17.04.2017 to 26.05.2017.the eligibility criteria for this job is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Forest Job:
- The candidate age should be between 18 to 25 years (as on 01.01.2017). Age relaxation for this position is 5 years for ST/SC candidates as per government rules of Assam.
- The candidate should be HSLC or must be class 10th passed from a recognized board.
Forest Recruitment Job Details:
Name of Position of Job: AFPF constable
Total number of vacancies: 132 posts
Job location: Assam State Forest Department
Pay scale: Rs. 5200 – 20,200/-
Grade pay: Rs. 2200/-
For the appointments of Forest Department, the candidate should be better than the health point of view. Candidates will be tested for this. Candidates with respect to these appointments can send their application only through an online medium from 17 April 2017 to 26 May. The Department will conduct a written examination to check their qualifications for the appointment of candidates. This will be held in the Golaghat district. These examinations will be held at the district level. Different points are set for different skills. Eligible candidates will be called for the physical test through SMS and email information. These forest protection farms will be selected for Kaziranga National Park.
How to apply for this Job?
Candidate must follow the given step to process application for this Job.
- The candidate must have a valid email id and phone number.
- Log in to the official website of Assam forests department @www.assamforest.in
- Search on the home page of departmental portal “Careers Current Openings” option and select the desired posts.
- Click on the apply online button and go in next step.
- A new window of online application form will be opened on your computer screen.
- Fill the all personal details properly.
- Payment the application fee online through credit card, debit card, and another online method.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
The application fee for general candidates is Rs 250/- and Rs 150/- for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates, and NIL for BPL candidates. You can only submit the Application fee online.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of physical standards test and physical efficiency test. The candidates passing both the tests will be getting a job. Minimum qualification should be completed for this Job.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Assam Forest Department AFPF job from 17.04.2017 to till date 26.05.2017.
For more details regarding this job, you can check the official site of Assam forest department.