West Bengal Government released recruitment notification for 510 Village resource person posts. This notification released by Hooghly District Magistrate of West Bengal. Interested and eligible candidate can download detailed official notification of Village resource person recruitment from below attached link of this post. Selection procedure will be conduct by the department through walk-in interview on 25 and 26th June. Candidate must read detail recruitment notification to given below link.
- 1 Description of West Bengal Government Recruitment 2016:
- 2 How to Apply for Resource Person Job in West Bengal:
- 3 Important Dates to Remember Job Notification:
- 4 Recruitment for Data Entry Operator (DEO): 15 DEO Vacancy
- 5 DEO Job Details:
- 6 How to Apply for DEO Job:
- 7 Important Dates to Remember for DEO Vacancy:
Description of West Bengal Government Recruitment 2016:
Name or Title of Post: Village Resource Person
Total no. Of Vacant post: 510 Posts
Salary: Rs.348/- (per day)
Eligibility Criteria for Village Resource Person:
Educational Qualification for Village Resource Person Post: Class 10th Pass or Above.
Age Limit: 18 years as on 01.01.2016
Job Location: West Bengal
How to Apply for Resource Person Job in West Bengal:
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application Form, an Original document with Attested copies of educational certificates at the time of Interview Test.
Important Dates to Remember Job Notification:
Date of Interview: 25 and 26 June 2016
Important Links for West Bengal Recruitment of Village Resource Person: Read Detailed Official Advertisement and Download Application Form – CLICK HERE
Recruitment for Data Entry Operator (DEO): 15 DEO Vacancy
North Bengal Development Department released Recruitment notification for 15 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for this job before 24 June 2016. Detailed recruitment notification link has given below of post.
DEO Job Details:
- Name or Title of Post: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Total No. Of Vacancy: 15 Posts
- Salary Structure: Rs.11500/- (per month)
- Eligibility Criteria for Government of West Bengal DEO Job Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from any Subject.
- Skill: Hindi and English Typing and must good knowledge as a computer operator with ms-office.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 40 years as on 01.01.2016
- Job Location: West Bengal
How to Apply for DEO Job:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for DEO job in prescribed application form along with attested copies of documents and one self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs 5/- each send to The “Deputy Secretary to Government of West Bengal North Bengal Development Department Branch Secretariat, Uttarkanya, Fulbari, District Jalpaiguri-7340 15” on or before 24.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember for DEO Vacancy:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 June
Important Official Links for Detailed Notification: CLICK HERE
Download Recruitment Notification:
You can find this job notification to these terms like- recruitment notification of West Bengal vacancy, West Bengal village resource person, and data entry operator job, latest job news of West Bengal, West Bengal government recruitment job notification etc.