Patna High Court Recruitment Notification Personal Assistant Recruitment Bihar Patna High Court Notification Download from Official Website of Patna High Court Recruitment Section @patnahighcourt.gov.in
Get notification and job detail of Patna High Court “Personal Assistant” recruitment 2017. Patna high court invites you for around 100 jobs as “Personal Assistant” (PA). Reserved criteria for this job will only be beneficial to the reserved category candidates of Bihar. Candidates from states other than Bihar will fall under the unreserved category. Interested and eligible candidates can apply till date 27 April 2017.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Personal Assistant in Patna High Court:
1: The candidates should possess a Bachelors degree in any subject from a recognized college or university.
2: Candidate shout has scored above 50% in English in 12th. Candidates with BA (honors) or a PG degree in English are even eligible if they don’t have 50% marks in English in 12th.
3: Candidate should have a certificate to prove his skills in English shorthand and English typing.
4: Candidate should have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and a minimum of 40 words per minute in typing.
5: Candidate should also have a certificate or diploma in computer application of about 6 months.
Age limit: Candidate should be between 25 to 35 yrs old (as per 01.01.2017). Age relaxation of about 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC is given.
Salary: Salary for this job will be between 9300 to 34,800 rupees. Grade pay will be 4600 rupees. With this other allowances will also be given.
Selection Process: Candidates will have to pass a shorthand test, English typing test, English language, and grammar test, computer application test followed by a personal interview to get the job.
Applying fees: The applying fee is the mandatory fee to be submitted by the candidate to apply for the posts. The payment will only be done online. Applying fees for:
1: Nonreserved candidates the fee will be 600 rupees.
2: SC/ST candidates the fee will be 300 rupees.
How to apply for a personal assistant (PA) in Patna high court?
- First, visit the official site of Patna high court (http://www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in).
- Go to the notification panel and search for recruitment of personal assistant/stenographer under it.
- A new web page will open. Click on the view advertisement button this will open the advertisement for the job. Read it carefully.
- Now click on the apply button and fill the compulsory details asked for.
- After filling all the details click on the “submit application form” button. You will receive a registration number after this.
- Now pay the applying fees according to your category and then after 24 hours go to the official site of Patna high court.
- Then go to “Know your application status” and enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Now scan your colored passport sized photo (maximum 40 Kb), signature (maximum 10 Kb) and Affidavit (maximum 50 Kb) and upload it.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the auto-generated form for further use.
Important Dates of Patna High Court PA Recruitment:
- Last date of submission Application form:
- For more information, you can contact on 0612-7158618