Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) New Delhi has released recruitment notification for 106 vacancies of Junior Resident posts. Interested and eligible candidate can apply before the last date. Walk in Interview for the post of Junior Resident posts will be conducted on 15th September 2016. A walk in Interview for fill the vacant post of Junior Residents (Non Academic) for Indian National in prescribed application form on Ad hoc basis for a period of 89 days in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi will be held on 15th September 2016 due to shortage of Junior Resident (Non Academic) in spite of open Advertisement for all and advertisement of special drive. The notification in this regard has already been given in the leading newspapers on 17th August 2016. RMLH vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of Interview. The Number of vacancies indicated as above is provisional includes anticipated vacancies. This is subjected to change without any notice.
Eligibility for RMLH Junior Resident Posts:
- MBBS from a recognized University.
- Candidate should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Only those candidates who have completed / likely to complete Internship by 31st August 2016 may apply for Junior Resident post.
- The candidates who completed Internship before 31st August 2016 need not apply; as such candidates would not be eligible.
- Those who have already done/doing Jr. Residency in Government organization for more than 06 months are not eligible.
Age Limit for RMLH Junior Resident Post:
- Age relaxable 30 years for Un-reserve category candidates. 33 for OBC candidate and 35 years for SC/ST category as on 15th September 2016.
- Age relaxation of 10 years for persons with disability (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates) as on 15th September 2016.
Reservation for RMLH Resident Posts:
All reservations will be considered in the above posts strictly in accordance with prescribed norms of RMLH or Delhi Government rules.
- SC/ST candidates to submit a copy of community /caste certificate for designated authority.
- OBC candidates should submit OBC Certificate as per given Annexure having a date of issue on or after 01st April 2013 vide OM No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res-I) dated 31st March 2016 or DOPT, Ministry of Personal and Public Grievance and Pensions, New Delhi.
- Persons with disability (PWD) to produce/submit a certificate issued by a competent medical authority.
RMLH Recruitment Term and Condition:
- Eligible candidates will present themselves for registration at Academic Section, Academic Block, PGIMER Building at 9:30 AM on the date specified for the interview of the Junior Residents along with all relevant documents in original together with self attested copies of all documents in support of their candidature for the post, two passport size photographs. No application of candidate will receive after 11:00 AM. If the candidates for a particular day are large in number, they may be called on subsequent days and will be notified on the date of interview.
- The prescribed application form should be accompanied with self-attested copies of 10th class passing certificate, all mark sheets of M.B.B.S. examination, DMC registration certificate, Internship completion certificate, category certificate (If any) and copy of Aadhar Card.
- Crucial date for the determination of eligibility with reference to age, qualification, and experience etc. will be on 15th September 2016.
- All future information, Corrigendum, clarification in this regard will be displayed on the notice board of Academic Section and RML Hospital website that is www.rmlh.nic.in.
- No TA / DA will be paid for this purpose.
- The posts are purely on ad hoc basis and under no circumstances are linked to regular appointment and cannot be regularized at any stage.
- The competent authority reserves the right to any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason.
Interested and eligible candidate can download detailed RMLH Junior Resident post notification in PDF format to given below download link. Candidate can also download application form of Junior Resident post from here.
Other Recruitment Notification: