If you are finding Government job as Clerk, Then this is a great opportunity for you. Because “Sikkim Public Service Commission” (SPSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) over 100 posts through the website @spscskm.gov.in. This is a latest LDC Job of the year 2017 for an Unemployed person. The candidates interested to apply for SPSC LDC vacancies can check the eligibility criteria and apply before the last date. The last date of filling the application form is kept as 31st July 2017. All the details regarding these posts are given below in this post.
- 1 SPSC LDC Vacancy Detail:
- 2 Eligibility for SPSC LDC Job:
- 3 How to apply for SPSC LDC Post?
- 4 Selection Process of LDC:
- 5 Latest Recruitments:
SPSC LDC Vacancy Detail:
Details of the vacancy of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) released by Sikkim Public Service Commission are given below. Some posts are reserved for reserved category candidates. Individuals belonging to a reserved category should submit their caste certificate at the time of application.
Total posts: 100 posts
Job name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Pay scale: 5200- 20200/-
Job location: Sikkim
Eligibility for SPSC LDC Job:
The candidates applying should be between 18 to 30 years of age. Age relaxation is given to the candidates belonging to reserved category. Refer to the official notification for more details.
The candidates applying for these vacancies should have at least passed class 12th from a recognized board. The candidates should also have a certificate of at least 3 months in computer application.
How to apply for SPSC LDC Post?
Interested candidates who want to apply for LDC post in Sikkim Public Service Commission need to first check the eligibility criteria and if they are eligible they can apply for these vacancies according to a guideline issued by Commission. To apply for these vacancies follow these simple steps. The candidates need to first visit the official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission http://www.spscskm.gov.in. Go to the latest job openings and download the application form of the post you are applying here for. Now fill the application form and with a passport sized photograph and write the applicant’s name on the back side of the photograph. Attached original bank receipt of application fee send by hand or by post to the address at Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok before the last date. After the last date, no application forms will be entertained in any condition.
The application fee for LDC posts @ 150 Rs. has been prescribed. Exemptions for the application fee for reserved category applicant have been provided. Therefore, applicants belonging to a reserved category should submit application fees according to their class and submit the receipt to the Commission.
Selection Process of LDC:
The written examination will be organized for selection of candidates for LDC posts. Computer-based typing test will be conducted for the candidates passing the written examination and in the end, the list of qualified candidates will be prepared for the interview. The applicant applying for these vacancies will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and viva. The selected candidates will be filling the vacancies after the document verification. Candidate can check detailed information regarding LDC vacancy to the official website of SPSC.
Also, Check Latest Government Job:
- Uttarakhand ANM, GNM Online Application Form 2018
- RPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018 |Apply Online|
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- UP NRHM Recruitment
- Bombay High Court Stenographer and Clerk Recruitment Notification
- “Upbpb” Official website of UP Police- Get Latest Recruitment Notification of UPBPB
- Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment Notification 2018
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application 2018
- TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Get TSPSC Job Detail and Download Notification in PDF |
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification
- Railway RPF Constable Recruitment Apply Online
- Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment, Admit Card
- F R I Dehradun Recruitment Notification and Apply Online
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online