Check SSC JE Exam Result 2017 with Answer Key, Cut Off marks and Merit list in Staff Selection Commission official website @ssc.nic.in. Direct download link is available in this article below.
The Staff Selection Commission, the date of result declaration of Junior Engineer Examination 2017 has been announced. According to the latest information, the results of the JE Paper II will be announced by the SSC on December 15.
If you have participated in SSC JE Examination 2017, then the results of the Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering can be obtained after December 15. The direct link to getting the result is being given in this article.
Paper first Junior Engineering Electrical, Civil and Mechanical Engineering examination of Staff Selection Commission have been done. Candidates who have participated in this examination will be awaiting examination results. Candidates who will pass the examination of Paper First, the candidates will be called for participation in the paper second examination or main exam. Through this article, we are telling you the result of the Junior Engineer Paper First Examination, as well as make the cut off of this examination in the last few years. This will give you an idea of how much the cut-off of this year will be. And how many chances of participation you for participation in the paper second exam. Ultimately, the result of this examination will tell you further progress.
SSC JE Examination Background:
Every year Staff Selection commission gives an official recruitment notification for the Junior Engineer posts. SSC makes the decision of a total number of posts and how it will be divided into different branches. The Commission gives the eligibility criteria for the candidates to give the exam. The eligible candidates then fill up their registrations and take the admit cards. Then they appear for the exams. After the exams held the candidates must be waiting for the result, if yes join us until the end of this post. The examination of SSC JE 2017 was held on 1st March 2107 till 4 March 2017.The candidates must be excited about the results of the examinations for SSC JE 2017.Once the result is out we will be attaching the direct link of your results here. The result will be out as soon as the checking procedure ends. To know how to check the results read below.
SSC JE Result and Cut Off:
SSC JE Result has been out and candidates can check JE exam result to the link given below of this article. The Junior Engineer Examination 2015 was organized by the SSC on January 31, 2016. About 309,000 candidates participated in this examination. In this, candidates for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering field participated in Paper First. Here we are describing the category wise cut off marks of civil engineering and electrical, mechanical engineering. It also explains how many candidates participated in the examination from the particular category. With this, you can imagine how much your category cutoff can be this year.
SSC JE Previous Year Cut Off:
With the cut-off of SSC JE last years, you can analyze what will be cut off this year. We are presenting the Category Wise cut off table below from 2012 to 2016. You can assess the cutoff of this year’s Junior Engineer Examination by evaluating the average annual cut-off rate. The result of this Examination will be announced on May 12.
SSC JE Answer Key:
Examination of the Staff Selection Commission was conducted at different examination centers in the country from March 1 to 4, March 2017. Candidates have periodically looked for information about their results on the internet. The “Answer Key” to the question paper will be published by the Commission soon. The answer to the examination of Junior Engineer exam Paper First is expected to be published by the end of April. Candidates attending the examination after publishing the answer key will be able to challenge the questions corrected by them. The Commission also gives the opportunity to the candidates for the Answer Key Challenge. Through this opportunity, you can also improve your numbers. Below is a direct link to the answer key. Through which you will be connected to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. From here you can get your answer key, cut off and the results of this examination.
After putting up so much of hard work, the candidates need to ensure that what they have done in the examination is correct or not. To ensure that feeling of satisfaction that the candidate has answered the questions properly we will be providing you with the answer key of SSC JE 2017. The answer key for the electrical, civil and mechanical branch is provided by the staff selection commission. To download the answer key first, you need to know how to download the answer key
How to download SSC JE exam answer key?
- First, you need to open the official site of SSC JE
- When the web page opens you will see a link telling “SSC JUNIOR ENGINEER 2017ANSWER SHEET”.
- Once you open that you will open another link “SSC JE ANSWER KEY 2017 PDF”.
- A new page of the answer sheet will appear.
- To download, click on the download button.
- The answer key will start to download.
- Once it is downloaded you can take a printout of it and check your answers.
Benefits of having the answer key:
There are a lot of benefits of having seen the answer key by the candidates who have given the exams. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- The candidate should know what he has done wrong in the examination so that he can work hard and better for the next time.
- To know the solving steps as to how to do the question properly.
- To know his average of correct answers.
- The candidate can ensure his ability.
SSC JE Exam Pattern:
The pattern of the Junior Engineer Examination of Staff Selection Commission has been set for 2 hours. This examination consists of 2 hours online exams. This is to be given on the computer. This examination is a total of 200 marks. In which a total of 200 questions are asked. All questions are multiple choices. And negative marks are given for incorrect answers in this examination. This question paper contains is 50 questions for General Intelligence and Reasoning. And it consists of 50 marks. Apart from this, General awareness also has 50 questions, 50 points. In the second part of this question paper, questions of General Engineering Civil and Structural and General Engineering Electrical and the general engineering mechanical are asked. 100 points of question are asked in this section, which candidates have to solve in 2 hours.
How to check the SSC JE Result?
- Open the official site of SSC JE www.ssconline.nic.in
- Search for the link of “SSC JE RESULTS 2017”.
- Once you have found the link opens it.
- Enter the details you are asked for and search.
- Your result will appear in a new tab.
- Take a printout of your result.
Once you have secured marks above the cut-off percentage you will be called in by SSC for a personal interview. The candidates passing the interview will be getting a job. The cut-off percentage will be decided by the SSC board according to:
- The difficulty of the paper.
- The number of candidates applying for the examination.
- Number of vacancies.
Latest Released Result:
- UTET Exam Result 2017
- UPSC NDA Exam Result
- Uttarakhand HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Result 2017 | Answer Key and Cut-Off Merit |
- HPBOSE Exam Results |Check and Download HPBOSE Competitive Exam Results|
- UP ANM GNM Nursing Exam Result
- UBTER Exam Results | Latest Released Results, Written Exam Marks and Final Selection List |
- CSIR UGC NET Result Announced
- HPU Exam Updates | www.hpuniv.nic.in Admit Card, Results, Date Sheet and Application form|
- RPSC Exam Result |Check Rajasthan Public Service Commission Latest Released Results|
- CRPF Constable Result | Get Tradesman Final Result and Medical Test Result|
- MP Vyapam Result- Check Latest Result, Answer Key and Cut-Off Merit of Various Examinations for MP VYAPAM
- UKPSC Assistant Professor Result 2017- Check Assistant Professor Exam Answer Key and Merit List
- SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Result 2017- Check Here
- SSC CGL Result 2017: Combined Graduate Level Tier-1 Exam Result Check from 31 October
- SSC Exam Result Declaration Dates 2017