SSCKKR Recruitment Notification 2018 Get Karnataka SSC Vacancy Detail, Exam Notification, Exam Schedule and Apply Online
SSCKKR has been released latest job notification through official released for recruitment of various government job. SSCKKR that is Sub Service Commission Karnataka-Kerala Region invites candidates for applying for recruitment notification. Get detail information regarding Karnataka SSC latest vacancy detail. exam notification and exam schedule. Candidates those are interested and eligible for these vacancies can apply online before. All the other information regarding SSCKKR vacancies are given below in this post.
- 1 SSC KKR Latest Recruitment Notification and Announcements
- 2 Eligibility for SSC KKR Recruitment 2018:
- 3 How to apply for SSCKKR Recruitment?
- 4 SSC KKR Selection Process:
- 5 SSC KKR Recruitment Job Notification | Get Various Vacancies Advertisement Online|
- 6 SSC Recruitment Notifications:
SSC KKR Latest Recruitment Notification and Announcements
Eligibility for SSC KKR Recruitment 2018:
Age limit: The candidates applying for these vacancies should be eligible. The candidate applying should be less than 30 years of age and minimum of 18 years. Age relaxation is given for the candidates belonging to reserved categories. Refer official notification for more details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates applying should have Bachelors degree in the specified field they are applying for from a recognized college or university. The candidate should have a certificate proving his degree. refer the official notification for more detailed information.
How to apply for SSCKKR Recruitment?
Only the eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies. The eligible candidates can now follow these simple steps to apply online. The candidates have to first log in to the official website of SSCKKR i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in. Now go to the recruitment section and select the vacancy you want to apply here for. Click on apply here and your application form will appear on the screen. Fill your application form correctly and recheck it before submitting all your details. You can check the application fee for the vacancy you are applying for and submit it online. At the end make sure you take a print out of the application form for further use.
SSC KKR Selection Process:
The candidates will be going through a written exam. The candidates passing the written exam will be called in for personal interviews. The candidates passing the interviews will be called in for filling the vacancies they have applied for after their document verification. For more details refer the official notification.
SSC KKR Recruitment Job Notification | Get Various Vacancies Advertisement Online|
SSC KKR (Karnataka Kerala Region) has released job recruitment notification for 51 various type vacancies such as Technical Clerk, Section Officer, and other vacancies. Candidates can apply online. Interested and Eligible candidate can download detailed official notification to given below download link or visit official website http://ssconline.nic.in/selectionpost.
Candidates submit online application consists of two stages. First is online registration part and second is application part. Process filling and submission online application for SSC KKR recruitment is given in below or reads SSC KKR official notification carefully. Candidate must read all eligibility criteria of SSC KKR recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, experience, and cast etc.
All information relating to KKR SSC recruitment right from the status of the application up to nomination of the selected candidates to the Department including call letters for online examination provisionally eligible candidates will be available on SSC KKR official website that is http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in. candidates are advised to visit the SSC KKR official website for the latest and new updates the recruitment process.
SSC KKR Vacancies Detail:
Post Name: Office Superintendent
Number of Vacancies: 17 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 9300-34800 /-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Post Name: Technical Clerk
Number of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
Post Name: Section Officer
No. of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
Qualification for SSC KKR Recruitment:
- For Office Superintendent Post: Required Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University and Possessing two years’ experience in Administration, Accounts and Budget matters.
- For Technical Clerk Post: Required Senior Secondary School passes from recognized Board or University.
- For Section Officer Post: Required B.Sc., in Agriculture or Botany or Horticulture from a recognised University or Institute; and possessing two years’ experience in Horticulture including ornamental gardening in any Government Department or Autonomous or statutory body or PSU or in any company incorporated under Companies Act, 2013 or listed in stock exchange OR M.Sc., in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture or M.Sc., in landscape architecture or floriculture from a recognised University or Institute.
- Required for Office Superintendent & Section Officer: 30 Years
- For Technical Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Card” or through SBI Challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply SSCKKR Vacancy: The Interested and eligible candidate may apply Online through the website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before the last date of application form submission.
After filling the online application form and making payment of SSC KKR examination fee, candidate should take a Hard Copy of application form, sign the same, affix a copy of the photograph used for filling up online application and attach self attested copies of education certificate and other documents in support of age, Essential qualifications, experience, where it is prescribed as essential qualification, proof of category (certificates in the format as given in the notification) issued by the competent authority and send the same to Regional Office within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee. Address for submission application is –
The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka, Kerala Region, 1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, PIN Code-560034.
Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active E-mail ID and activate cell phone number in the during filling online application as all correspondence will be made by the KKR SSC through E-mail and SMS only. Relaxation in upper age limit admissible to eligible categories of applicants is given as per SSC norms. For detail must read official notification.
Other Job Notification:
- PSSSB Clerk, Stenographer, and Typist Recruitment
- Punjab Police Constable Recruitment
- SSC Exam Updates
SSC Recruitment Notifications:
- SSC CR Recruitment 2018
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 | DEO, LDC, Clerk and Postal Assistant
- SSC JE Recruitment Notification | Junior Engineer Vacancy Online Application
- INDIAN NAVY OFFICERS SSC RECRUITMENT – SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SSC)
- SSC CGL 2017 Notification
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | Latest Jharkhand SSC Job Notification |
- SSC Stenographer Grade-C and Grade-D Examination | Recruitment Notification 2017 |