Do want to Job as Stenographer, Computer Operator, and Typist? Ariyalur District Court of Tamil Nadu State has released the notification for recruitment of Stenographer, Typist, and Computer Operator post. If you want to apply for this post then check the detail to given of this article.
Ariyalur District Court Steno and Typist and Computer Operator Recruitment:
Ariyalur (Tamilnadu) invites applicants for about 100 posts of Steno Typist Grade III, Computer Operator, Junior Assistant, Typist, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Driver, Xerox Machine Operator, Office Assistant, Sweeper, Night Watchman & Masalchi vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form. Eligibility criteria are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer and Typist Post:
- Candidates between 18 to 30 years are eligible. Age relaxation of about 2 years for BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC and 5 years for SC/ SCA/ ST candidates are given as per Government rules.
- Candidate should have a degree, BA, BSC, BCA, B.Com, Diploma in Computer, 12th, 10th 8th, Anyone Higher and Lower in both Tamil and English Shorthand and both Higher in Type Writing Tamil and English from a recognized Institution.
Steno Grapher, Typist and Computer Operator Job Details:
Total posts: 100 posts
- Name and number of posts: Steno Typist Grade III: 12 posts
- Computer Operator: 05 posts
- Junior Assistant: 05 posts
- Typist: 16 posts
- Examiner: 04 posts
- Senior Bailiff: 01 post
- Driver: 01 post
- Xerox Machine Operator: 01 post
- Office Assistant: 40 posts
- Sweeper: 02 posts
- Night Watchman: 04 posts
- Masalchi: 09 posts
Short listed candidates from their application forms will be called in for the written tests and interviews.
Application Process for Stenographer Job:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the application form along with recent passport size photograph, Self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates in an envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of _________” send by Registered post to The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Ariyalur – 621 704 before last date 05.05.2017.
Instructions for applying:
- Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile number before applying.
- Go to the official site or Ariyalur high courts. http://ecourts.gov.in
- Search for the “careers current opening” option and select your desired post.
- Download the application form from there.
- Fill all the details you are asked for.
- Send the application form to the address mentioned before with the required accessories.
Candidate need to submit the application forms before 05.05.2017
For more details regarding this, you can check their official site.