Download Economics solved question paper of Bihar Higher Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET) 2011. You can download this question paper in pdf format. Bihar TET Examination held on 17th Feb. 2012. Candidates who are going to participate in TET examination, can preparation of Economics relates question answer through given this previous year TET exam solved paper. You can also check study material for TET exam preparation through given below various valuable links.
Bihar TET Economics Solved Question Paper:
1.The country with high national income is called–
(A) Developed (B) Undeveloped
(C) Underdeveloped (D) None of these
2.The production and income calculation method is……from the economical point of view.
(A) Practical (B) Scientific
(C) Easy (D) All of these
3. Which is the long term credit financing institution ?
(A) Land Development Bank
(B) Agricultural Landlord
(C) Primary Agricultural Credit Society
(D) None of these
4. Which of the following is not a ‘Bimaru’ state ?
(A) Orissa (B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Karnataka (D) Bihar
5. What is the tertiary sector of economic development ?
(A) Service sector (B) Education sector
C) Science sector (D) Agriculture sector
6. Which of the following is the source of Institutional Finance .?
(A) Commercial Bank (B) Mahajan
(C) Relative (D) Seth-Sahukar
7. Which is the Central Bank of India?
(A) Reserve Bank of India (B) Punjab National Bank
(C) Regional Rural Bank (D) State Bank of India
8. Which city is called the financial capital of India ?
(A) Patna (B) Delhi
(C) Mumbai (D) Bangalore
9. What is the main source of energy ?
(A) Electricity (B) Coal
(C) Petroleum (D) All of these
10. How many are main components of human capital ?
(A) 4 (B) 5
(C) 6 (D) 8
11. Which of the following countries has mixed economy ?
(A) India (B) China
(C) The USA (D) None of these
12. When was the Planning Commission established in India ?
(A) September 15, 1950 (B) October 15, 1951
(C) March15, 1950 (D) None of these
13. Which of the following is called a backward state ?
(A) Kerala (B) Punjab
(C) Bihar (D) Delhi
14. Which state of India has the highest per capital income ?
(A) Goa (B) Bihar
(C) Haryana (D) Punjab
15. Which district of Bihar has the highest per capital income ?
(A) Nalanda (B) Patna
(C) Gaya (D) Shivhar
16. What is the main economic problem of India ?
(A) Poverty and Unemployment
(B) Regional differences
(C) Ample foodgrains
(D) Higher Education
17. In the rural areas of Bihar………is found.
(A) Cyclic unemployment
(B) Industrial unemployment
(C) Invisible and seasonal unemployment
(D) None of these
18. What is the approximate per cent of illiterates in Bihar ?
(A) 65% (B) 53%
(C) 47% (D) 40%
19. In which province of India a terrible famine occurred in 1943 ?
(A) Bengal (B) Bihar
(C) Rajasthan (D) Orissa
20. What is the main crop under Kharif?
(A) Maize (B) Wheat
(C) Paddy (D) Gram
21. How many sources of production are there ?
(A) Two (B) Three
(C) Four (D) Five
22. What is the inactive source of production ?
(A) Land (B) Entrepreneur
(C) Labour (D) Organisation
23. Who is the producer among the following ?
(A) Beggar (B) Fraud
(C) Drunkard (D) Carpenter
24. What is not the human capital of the following ?
(A) Management (B) Training
(C) Health (D) Unskill
25. The literacy rate of India according to 2001 census was–
(A) 65.4% (B) 64.5%
(C) 54.2% (D) 75.9%
26. Which of the following is a Multi-National Company ?
(A) Coca-Cola (B) Samsung
(C) Ford Motors (D) All of these
27. Which Multi-National Company purchased the first group of ‘Thums Up’ brand ?
(A) LG (B) Nokia
(C) Reebok (D) Coca-Cola
28. Which standardised mark is necessary for ensuring the purity of golden jewellery ?
(A) Hallmark (B) ISI mark
(C) Agmark (D) None of these
29. What is the National Consumer HelpIine number ?
(A) 2000-11-4000 (B) 1800-11-4000
(C) 1000-100 (D) 100
30. The most popular source of Non-Institutional Financer is–
(A) Trader (B) Mahajan
(C) Cooperative Bank (D) Indigenous Banker
31. How many are the main parts of Globalization ?
(A) 5 (B) 4
(C) 2 (D) 1
32. What is included in the New Economic Policy ?
(A) Globalization (B) Liberalization
(C) Privatization (D) All of these
33. When was the Consumer Protection Act promulgated in India ?
(A) 1988 (B) 1987
(C) 1986 (D) 1980
34. What amount of fee is required by the consumer to lodge a complaint ?
(A) Rs. 70 (B) Rs. 50
(C) Rs. 10 (D) None of these
35. When is the Consumer Rights Day observed ?
(A) April 22 (B) April 19
(C) March 15 (D) March 17
36. What is the per capital income of India as per the 2008-09 ?
(A) Rs. 25,494 (B) Rs. 54,850
(C) Rs. 22,553 (D) Rs. 6,610
37. The Financial Year in India is known as–
(A) April1 to March 31 (B) September 1 to August 31
(C) July 1 to June 31 (D) January 1 to December 31
38. What is the number of Central Cooperative Banks functioning in Bihar?
(A) 25 (B) 23
(C) 50 (D) 75
39. In which year were the commercial banks nationalised. ?
(A) 1980 (B) 1975
(C) 1969 (D) 1966
40. How many Regional Rural Banks are functioning in India ?
(A) 199 (B) 196
(C) 83 (D) 190
41. The most important source of irrigation in Bihar is–
(A) Pond (B) Canal
(C) River (D) Well and tubewell
42. Which card is useful for the poorest of the poor ?
(A) APL Card (B) BPL Card
(C) Antyodaya Card (D) None of these
43. Which Dairy project is working in Bihar as Non-Government Organization?
(A) Mother Dairy (B) Amul Dairy
(C) Patna Dairy (D) None of these
44. The agricultural labourers of Bihar are–
(A) Educated (B) Uneducated
(C) Intelligent (D) Skilled
45. In 2001, the per cent of agricultural labourers in Bihar was–
(A) 52% (B) 48%
(C) 42% (D) 26.5%
46. Which district of Bihar has the highest population ?
(A) Madhubani (B) Muzaffarpur
(C) Patna (D) East Champaran
47. What was the per cent of rural population living below poverty line in Bihar during 1999-2000 ?
(A) 54.3% (B) 44.3%
(C) 42.6% (D) None of these
48. What is the per capita calorie requirement for urban population ?
(A) 2100 calorie (B) 2200 calorie
(C) 2300 calorie (D) 2400 calorie
49. What was the amount fixed per month for the rural areas for determining the poverty line by the MPCE?
(A) Rs. 524 (B) Rs. 454
(C) Rs. 354 (D) Rs. 328
50. When was the SGSY scheme introduced ?
(A) 1988 (B) 1999
(C) 2000 (D) 2001