Applications have been invited from the candidates wishing to recruit various positions by the Tirunelveli District Court. Candidates can send their applications for the latest appointments of junior assistants, cleaning workers (Sweeper), office assistant and stenographer in Tirunelveli. In this regard, detailed information regarding the recruitment notification can be obtained through the link given below.
- 1 Tirunelveli District Court:
- 2 Tirunelveli District Court Office Assistant Recruitment:
- 3 Tirunelveli District Court Stenographer Recruitment:
- 4 Tirunelveli District Court Application Form:
- 5 Tirunelveli District Court Latest Recruitment PDF:
- 6 Eligibility for Candidates:
- 7 Application Process:
- 8 Latest Released Court Recruitment Notifications:
Tirunelveli District Court:
Tirunelveli district is a major district of the state of Tamil Nadu. The appointment process for the recruitment of various employees in District Court in Tirunelveli district is being conducted through the e-Court website. In this regard, releases and application forms have been provided for an appointment. Candidates can obtain application form through online medium and can send their application form for the Tirunelveli district court vacancies.
Tirunelveli District Court Office Assistant Recruitment:
Tirunelveli district court invites applications for the recruitment of 28 posts of office assistant. The candidates interested to apply for these vacancies can read all the details regarding these posts and apply before 30.06.2017. All the details regarding these vacancies are given below in this post.
Tirunelveli District Court Stenographer Recruitment:
A release has been issued for stenographer positions in Tirunelveli District Court. According to this release, stenographers will be appointed in various departments in the District Court. Written examination and practical examination will be organized for the appointment of stenographers. The practical examination, that is, the shorthand examination will be in Tamil and English language. Candidates in both of these languages have to pass the shorthand exam. For this, the shorthand speed test will be organized according to the prescribed standards. After the shorthand speed test, appropriate candidates will be appointed on vacant posts on the basis of marks obtained in priority order.
Tirunelveli District Court Application Form:
Application form for the posts of Tirunelveli District Court has been released in PDF format. Candidates should send their application along with all attachments on the prescribed form. Do not forget to sign your latest photograph and sign in the application form. Also, attach the documents related to your academic qualification along with the application and send to the designated address.
Tirunelveli District Court Latest Recruitment PDF:
The PDF links related to the latest appointments currently being issued by Tirunelveli District Court are given below. Candidates wishing to apply for these posts can apply. After opening the link, recruitment notification of the related advertisement will be opened in front of the candidate in a new window. At the end of which the application form has been given. If you want it, print out and keep it and send your application in the format of the application form. To send the application, please follow the guidelines issued by the Examination Authority. In this order, make available the application with the relevant documents to the Examination Authority within the stipulated time period.
Eligibility for Candidates:
The candidates applying for these vacancies should be minimum 18 years of age. The maximum age limit is kept as 30 years. Age relaxation of 2 years is given to the candidates belonging to MBC and BC category and 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, and SCA category. For more details regarding age limit refer the official notification.
Educational qualifications for the above positions have been set separately. Receive educational qualification detail for every post through official notification, then send your application to Tirunelveli District Court.
The candidates applying for these vacancies should be eligible if you haven’t checked the eligibility criteria first check it and then apply for these vacancies. The eligible candidates can follow these steps to apply for these vacancies. The candidates need to first visit the official website of Tirunelveli high court ecourts.gov.in/tirunelveli. Now download the application form for the vacancies of office assistant. Fill the application form and attach passport size photograph and sent it to The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tirunelveli – 627 002” by post so as to reach us by 30.06.2017. The envelope must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Office Assistant“. The applications must be sent before 30th June 2017 after this no application forms will be entertained.
There is no application fee for the candidates applying for Sweeper and Masalchi vacancies. Information regarding examination fee related to other posts is given in the official notice. In this regard, candidates submit examination fees as per their category.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination. The selected candidates will be going in for personal interviews and from there the passing candidates will be filling the posts after document verification. under this process, candidates will be selected in the Tirunelveli District Court as per final selection list.
Candidates interested to work in District Courts can get information through the website of e-courts.gov.in about the recruitment notification of different districts. In various district courts, appointments for office assistants, stenographers, and other posts are being issued at this time. Therefore, the person can get employment in the District Court after getting the information of the releases related to their respective districts through the e-court website. For more details regarding these vacancies visit the official website of High Court.
Latest Released Court Recruitment Notifications:
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment, Admit Card
- Cooch Behar Stenographer and LDC Recruitment Notification
- Uttarakhand High Court | 96 Stenographer, PA Job Notification
- District Court Stenographers and LDC Vacancy
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017
- Recruitment of Personal Assistant in Patna High court
- WB Madanipur District Court Recruitment
- PATNA HIGH COURT ASSISTANT POST RECRUITMENT
- Clerk, Stenographer Vacancies in District Court Murshidabad
- Kerala High Court Confidential Assistant cum Stenographer Job Recruitment
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2017
- Sikar District Court Recruitment 2017 | Rajasthan District Court DLSA Recruitment |
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Notification
- Stenographer, Computer Operator and Typist Recruitment Notification of Ariyalur District Court
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 52 Posts at www.ghconline.gov.in
- Gujarat High Court Computer Operator / Stenographer Job
- Rajasthan High Court LDC and Stenographer Job Recruitment Notification