TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Get Job Detail and Download TSPSC Notification in PDF format of Latest Telangana PSC Recruitment Advertisement Through the Given List Below
- 1 TSPSC Latest Recruitment Notifications:
- 2 TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Vacancy Detail:
- 3 Recommended Latest Released Recruitment Notifications:
TSPSC Latest Recruitment Notifications:
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited online application for recruitment of Group-2 posts. The General recruitment Supplementary notification has published in Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) official website. The application is invited from eligible candidates through online to be made available on TSPSC official website that is www.TSPSC.gov.in. The last date of submission online application is 23rd September 2016. Interested and eligible candidate can find detailed official notification to given below download link. Complete notification can be downloaded in pdf format. Before the submission, online application candidate must read full notification detail.
A candidate who has already applied before for Group-2 Services recruitment pursuant to notification 2015 or December 2015 need not apply again. Their application will be applicable and acceptable at this time. Candidates who possess the requisite educational qualifications as on 30 December 2015 and eligible in respect of age as on 01 July 2015 as per TSPSC norms subject to their eligibility and satisfying the terms and conditions of the TSPSC recruitment notification are also eligible for the vacancies already notified in notification no. 20/2015.
Candidates who have already applied for TSPSC Group-2 Service recruitment pursuant to a previous notification, if such candidate crosses the upper age limit of 44 years without any age relaxations and for Pc. No. 05 such candidate who cross 28 years of age without any age relaxations; and also such candidate who cross upper age limit with permissible age relaxations as on 01st July 2016 is not eligible for the vacancies notification now in this supplementary recruitment notification.
- TSPSC online application submission starts from 02nd September
- The last date for submission of online application is 23rd September
Admit card or Hall Tickets of TSPSC recruitment can be downloaded before 7 days to the announcement of the examination date. The TSPSC written examination likely to be held on 12th November 2016. Written examination pattern will be on OMR based on objective type questions. Before applying for these posts candidate must register themselves online through TSPSC official website.
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Vacancy Detail:
TSPSC Group-2 vacancies detail is as per given below. For detail information like age limit and salary structure etc. refer to official notification for TS PSC recruitment.
- Municipal Commissioner III in Municipal Administration Sub Services. The number of vacant posts is 19.
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer under Commercial Tax Sub-Service). The number of vacant posts is 156.
- Sub Registrar Group 2 under Registration Sub-Service. The vacant posts are 23 numbers.
- Extension Officer under Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Sub Service. The vacant posts are 67 numbers.
- Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector under Excise Su-Service department. The vacant posts are 284 numbers.
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration department. The vacant posts are 259 numbers.
- Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies department. The vacant posts are 62 numbers.
- Executive Officer Group-I in Endowments Department. The vacant posts are 11 numbers.
- Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of Labour Department. The vacant posts are 03 numbers.
- Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms and Textiles department. The vacant post is 20 numbers.
- Assistant Section Officer GAD under Single unit Secretariat department. The vacant posts are 90 numbers.
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department of Telangana Secretariat. The vacant posts are 28 numbers.
- Assistant Section Officer in Law Department of Telangana Secretariat. The vacant posts are 10 numbers.
All the above posts will be recruiting for Government of Telangana departments. As per TSPSC recruitment notification, the number of vacancies in the Departments is subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority.
Educational Qualification for TSPSC Group-2 Recruitment:
Candidate must possess the qualification from a recognized University as detailed above posts. For the post of Group 2, number 1 to 9 candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent qualification. For the post number 10 candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification. Another qualification is a candidate must possess a Diploma in Textile Technology or a Diploma in Handloom Technology issued by the State Board of Technical Education or an equivalent qualification. For the post number 11 candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification. Educational qualification for the position number 12 is a candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from Mathematics or Economics or Commerce from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification. Qualification for the position number 13 is a candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification.
Age relaxation will be providing for all above TSPSC Group 2 posts as per the Telangana Government norms 3 to 10 year. For age relaxation for Group 2 post candidate category can be vary to limit of age relaxation. After provision of the relaxation of age detail, candidate refers to official notification. They shall not exceed the maximum age prescribed for the post for the candidates at post position number 3 and 4. The age relaxations for Ex-Servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from Armed Forces otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
Application Fee for TSPSC Group-2 Vacancies:
The candidate must pay Rs. 200 (Two Hundred) application fee for TSPSC Group 2 vacancies towards online application process fee. For detailed information regarding application fee of TSPSC recruitment candidate must read the detailed official notification. The fee mentioned at official notification to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
Examination Center for TSPSC Recruitment:
TSPSC had declared Group 2 examination centers in main cities of Telangana. These cities have been selected for written exam
Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda and other important sub centers in the District. The commission reserves the right to allow candidates to any center other than the center chosen by the applicant or to abolish/create a new center for administrative reasons. Request for change of the examination center will not be entertained.
Application Process for TSPSC Group 2 Vacancies:
The candidates have to read the user guide for online submission of application and then proceed further.
- The candidate has to visit the TSPSC official website that is www.TSPSC.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidate has to visit TSPSC official website www.TSPSC.gov.in to submit an application and click on the link with notification number and name, provide TSPSC ID and date of Birth to proceed further.
The candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, the candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as examination center opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and edit facility is available to make a change and submit for proceeding to next step of making online payment of TSPSC recruitment fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI e-Pay.
- The candidate should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instruction has to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of a fee, the filled TSPSC Group 2 application form PDF will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID number in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference or correspondence.
Important Note Regarding TSPSC Recruitment:
- The Commission is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Submitting the Group 2 application form online.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the commission under any circumstances. Applications should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Submission of the application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise, the application form will not be accepted.
Selection Procedure of TSPSC Vacancies:
The selection of candidates for PSPSC job appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages VIZ.,
- OMR based examination or objective type written examination.
- Oral test in the shape of Interview will be participating only for those qualified as per rules.
The final selection of Group 2 posts will be based on the OMR examination and interviews in 1:2 ratio, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for interview are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs, and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the commission. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service / Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per Zonal Preference for allotment of candidates against Group 2 vacancies and for the vacancies available.
Recommended Latest Released Recruitment Notifications:
- Uttarakhand Medical Officer Recruitment | UKMSSB Vacancies Notification |
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- Hyderabad IGM Recruitment Notification
- APSC Assistant Professor and Lecturer Recruitment
- SSC CR Recruitment 2018
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Haryana Government Job
- UP NRHM Recruitment
- UKPSC Recruitment | Check Various Latest Notification of Uttarakhand PSC |
- Uttarakhand UKPSC Group C Subordinate Services Examination Recruitment Notification
- WBPRB West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 | Constable, Head Constable and Sub-Inspector Posts |
- “Upbpb” Official website of UP Police- Get Latest Recruitment Notification of UPBPB
- ADCC Bank Recruitment 2018
- BOM Recruitment Notification 2018
- UPSC CDS Exam Notification 2018 | Apply Online & Download Application form-upsc.gov.in
You May Also Like To Check these Section of our website:
You can find this article to search term like- TSPSC Group-2 recruitment notification, Telangana state recruitment 2017, TSPSC recruitment notification and TSPSC recruitment notification pdf download etc.