A press release has been issued for the appointment of school teachers by the Telangana State Public Service Commission i.e. TSPSC. According to the Public Service Commission, recruitment notification has been issued for appointment to thousands of posts of Physical Education Teachers (PET), Art Teachers, Librarians, Staff Nurses, Post Graduate Teachers, Trend Graduate Teachers, Physical Director, Craft Teachers and Music Teachers in Telangana. A release has been issued on April 20, 2017, for appointment to the above posts and invited online applications from the interested candidates. Candidates can send their applications to the Commission by May 4, 2017, for thousands of these jobs. Written Examination will be conducted under the selection process for the examinations. The date of the examination will be announced later by the commission.
- 1 TSPSC Art teacher Job Recruitment Notification:
- 1.1 Latest Released:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Art Teachers Recruitment:
- 1.3 How to Apply for Telangana Art Teachers Job?
- 1.4 Application Fee:
- 1.5 Important Instructions to the Candidates:
- 1.6 TSPSC Physical Education Teachers (PET) Recruitment in Telangana:
- 1.7 Eligibility for PET:
- 1.8 Physical Education Teacher (PET) Salary:
- 1.9 How to Apply for Telangana PET Teacher?
- 1.10 Application Fee for Teachers Job:
- 1.11 Selection Process of TSPSC PET Teachers:
- 2 Latest Recruitment Notification:
TSPSC Art teacher Job Recruitment Notification:
Telangana state invites applicants for the job of the art teacher in residential educational institutions in societies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 20.04.2017. The last date of online application submission is 04.05.2017. The eligibility criteria and other information regarding this job will be given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Art Teachers Recruitment:
Age limit: The candidate applying should be at least of 18 years. The upper age limit is 44 years. Age relaxation will be only applicable in the upper age limit. Age relaxation is 3 years for ex-servicemen, NCC, and retrenched temporary employees in the state census department. The candidates belonging to ST/SC category and Telangana state government employees will get a relaxation of the upper age limits as 5 years. Physically handicapped candidates will be getting age relaxation of about 10 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate applying should be qualified from a recognized institute. He/she should be passed in SSC and should have a government diploma in the art course.
How to Apply for Telangana Art Teachers Job?
Candidates will first have to log in to the official site of Telangana education department http://www.tspsc.gov.in. Now you have to fill the OTR application form if you have not registered before and obtained your TSPSC ID. Fill all your details you are asked for. Pay your application fee online as per the category you fall into. Submit all the details and take a print out of the application form for further use.
All the candidates will have to pay the remittance fee of Rs 200. After that, the candidates will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 120. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, BC, PH and unemployed candidates from Telangana state are not bound to pay the examination fees. But these category candidates from other states will have to pay the examination fee and they won’t be counted under the reservation category.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected through the online test. Then the selection of posts will be depending upon the marks percentage secured by the candidate in the online examination.
Important Instructions to the Candidates:
- Candidates applying should be eligible, if it is found that the candidate was not eligible at the end of selection then he will be disqualified.
- Candidates need to download admit cards a week before the examination date.
- Candidates without admit cards won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates need to report in the examination centers 20 minutes before the commencement has been made.
- If the candidate is caught cheating or using unfair means during the exam will be strictly handled.
- Candidates will have to give the exam on the center mentioned in their admit cards. If they appear in a different center they won’t be able to give the examination.
TSPSC Physical Education Teachers (PET) Recruitment in Telangana:
Telangana state public service commission (TSPSC) invites all qualified candidate for the entrance of physical education teachers (PET) in residential educational institutions societies. 20/04/2017 is the starting date for submitting the online applications, whereas the last date will be 04/05/2017. Interested candidates can submit their online application between 20/04/2017 – 04/05/2017 and the hall tickets of exams can be downloaded seven (7) days before the date of examination. The question paper supplied in the examination hall will be in the only English version. The further details of total vacancy, qualification, age, and salary etc. are given below.
Eligibility for PET:
The minimum age required for the physical education teachers (PET) is 18 years, where the maximum age required is 44. So the interested candidate should be in between (18-44) age group. If any candidate is less than age 18, then he/she will not be eligible for this post. All the candidates are requested to keep their details like- AADHAR card no, qualification details (intermediate, graduation etc), roll no, caste certificate and enrolment no. etc while uploading their ONE TIME APPLICATION (OTP) application form.
Physical Education Teacher (PET) Salary:
As per the Telangana recruitment notification, the many existing posts available of PET (physical education teachers) in the state. There are total 616 vacancies available for PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER’S (PET) in five different institutions of Telangana. The minimum and maximum age limit have been also fixed for candidates by examination authority between 18-44 years. Pay scale and monthly salary for this job are Rs. 21,230 to 66,330. The salary has been decided according to state government norms of Telangana.
How to Apply for Telangana PET Teacher?
The candidates should apply for physical education teachers (PET) by an online process through the official website. The application fee and the examination fee both will be charged and nonrefundable. Fee given by the candidates will be not refundable in any case. For apply PET, the candidate has to visit TSPSC portal @tspsc.gov.in.
Firstly you should register in TSPSC portal. After that, click the given link direct link and generate your TSPSC ID for the application process. Type your name, contact number and the other details (should be correct all information). After filling all your details like- AADHAR number or any identification proof number for your identification. After completing the application form check your personal details properly and match your id proof number for the right information given to the TSPSC. At last, pay the application fee and examination fee through online payment gateway to use your credit card, debit card or net banking etc.
Application Fee for Teachers Job:
After all the above process applicant can pay the payment of application fee and the examination fee by the online process. The charge of the application fee is Rs. 200 whereas the examination fee is only Rs. 120. Rebate in application fee for the candidates of the reserved category according to the government norms.
Selection Process of TSPSC PET Teachers:
Candidate’s selection will be finalized based on written examination. The result of the examination will be based on merit. According to merit list, the higher merit or performer candidates in written examination will be selected to PET posts.
Latest Recruitment Notification:
- UPSSSC- Online Form, Recruitment Notification, Admit Card & Result
- SSCKKR Karnataka Recruitment Notification 2018
- SSC SI Recruitment 2018 for Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF
- Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification Admit Card
- Bihar Police SI, ASI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 Released, Apply Online
- HSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 | Haryana Government Job
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- HPSSSB Recruitment Notification 2018 | Apply Online at www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- BSSC Stenographer Job Recruitment Admit Card | Bihar Steno Vacancies |
- SSC GD Constable Exam 2018- Online Form, Recruitment, Admit Card & Result
- UP VDO Vacancy- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Online Application, Admit Card 2018
- Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2018
- RPSC SI Recruitment Notification | Apply Online |