UKPSC Recruitment Notification Latest Job News Updates Check Vacancy Detail and Get Online Application Form of UKPSC Recruitment
Recruitment notification of UKPSC competitive examinations is available on the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) official website. Download the latest released of UKPSC recruitment notification in PDF format to official website @ukpsc.gov.in. You can also check UKPSC Admit Card, Result, Cut-Off and Answer Key to this article.
- 1 UKPSC Recruitment Notifications
- 2 Recruitment Process:
- 3 Ongoing Recruitments of UKPSC:
- 4 Upcoming Recruitments:
- 5 Examination Syllabus for Various Posts:
- 6 Instructions for OMR Application Form:
- 7 Previous Year’s Exam Question Papers:
- 8 UKPSC Polytechnic interview program:
- 9 Lower Subordinate Pre Exam Result:
- 10 Lecturer Results:
- 10.1 Mathematics Lecturer Result
- 10.2 Chemistry Lecturer Result
- 10.3 Biology Lecturer Result
- 10.4 Hindi Lecturer Result
- 10.5 English Lecturer Result
- 10.6 Political Science Lecturer Result
- 10.7 Geography Lecturer Result
- 10.8 Economics Lecturer Result
- 10.9 Sociology Lecturer Result
- 10.10 Physics Lecturer Result
- 11 Senior Analyst Interview Program and Application Form:
- 12 Latest Recruitment Notification:
UKPSC Recruitment Notifications
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is conducting recruitment process through promotions on various posts. In this regard, UKPSC recruitment notices have been issued by the Commission through the official website. Detailed information and important links to this appointment process are currently being given below. Interested candidates can join the promotion process by reading related notifications. For this, the person has to comply with the guidelines laid down by the Commission and can pass the examination prescribed by the Commission and get an appointment on the respective posts.
Check Latest Recruitment News and UKPSC updates- Click Here
List of Latest Release of UKPSC:
UKPSC operates the appointment process from time to time for the appointment of employees in state government departments. On one hand, the Commission has to meet the shortage of employees in state government departments and on the other hand, are reducing unemployment. But the question is how to reconcile between these two problems? The problem is not that there is a shortage of qualified candidates, but the problem is that how to choose the most qualified candidate from the eligible candidates? For this, competitive examinations are organized by the Commission and every candidate has to work hard to pass this competitive exam. The qualifications of the candidates are assessed through written examination under recruitment process and interview and the candidates who are successful in these examinations get the opportunity for a job in the government department of Uttarakhand.
Every year, the recruitment process for various posts conducted by the Commission. For this, the examination calendar is issued by the commission separately. In addition to the Examination Calendar, some examinations are held at the departmental level and some examinations are fixed on the basis of contingency requirements. Under the recruitment process of the Commission, every exam program has to be ensured in such a way that any kind of obstruction can be reduced. Some examinations have started to be held online and some are held in the old pattern. Transparency has increased with online examinations and the evaluation process has accelerated. The Commission is promoting online examinations pattern. Candidates should also prepare themselves for this. Candidates who are participating in the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission’s recruitment programs, they need to understand the examination pattern of the commission. For this, the guidelines issued by the Commission from time to time should be read and understand the functioning of the exam pattern and make preparations accordingly.
Ongoing Recruitments of UKPSC:
Various recruitment programs are currently being organized by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. Mainly under this, examinations for PCS, PCS-J, ie Uttarakhand Civil Judge recruitment, Forest Area Officer (वन क्षेत्राधिकारी परीक्षा) recruitment, Static Officers recruitment, Horticulture Department Examination, Lecturer in Government Colleges and APO Examination etc. Under the procedure related to these examinations, information regarding admit cards, answer keys and examination results are being published from time to time. You will be able to update all these information through this article. Because in this article, the information about every activity is being done under the appointment process of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is being brought to you. At present, every new activity of the recruitment that is being run is given the top position of above list of the latest release of UKPSC. In this way, you will be able to get fresh news regarding UKPSC recruitment process. The upcoming exam programs have also been given place in this article through which you will be able to get the details of upcoming recruitment notifications.
The advertisement will be issued in respect of many appointments this year by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). According to the examination program, it is now scheduled to organize Patwari or Lekhpal recruitment. Apart from this, another recruitment process will also be organized by the commission. In this regard, the official recruitment notice will be issued by the Commission. On the release of the recruitment notice, the information will be updated in this regard through which the candidates will be able to get detailed information about the process.
Examination Syllabus for Various Posts:
Under each recruitment process of UKPSC, Commission is organized written exam and interview. The examination syllabus has been already set up by the Commission for these examinations. Here we are linking the syllabus of various examinations run by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The information about the syllabus can be obtained through them in PDF format. Therefore, if you are going to participate in any examination organized by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, then prepare for the relevant examination according to the prescribed syllabus by the Commission. The list of syllabus with name of examination is as follows-
List of Exam Wise Syllabus of UKPSC
Instructions for OMR Application Form:
Regarding the UKPSC recruitment, some essential guidelines have been issued to fill the online OMR application by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. Their list is given below. These guidelines should be complied with during the application process. These Guidelines will help the candidates in filling the OMR application form. Therefore, they must comply.
- The official advertisement issued under any appointment process should read well. Candidates must ensure that they meet all the qualifications for the post, only then submit your application form. According to the terms given in the advertisement, if the application form has not been filled then the application can be canceled.
- While filling the online OMR application, the candidate must choose an optional subject; otherwise, the application can be canceled.
- Candidates coming under the reservation category must give their category information in the application form and make necessary documents available to the Commission if do not provide the documents related to the reserved category, then they will not get the benefit of the reservation in the respective examinations.
- For the examination of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, the candidate has to send an envelope along with the OMR application form. This envelope should have 30 rupee postage stamps and the full address of the candidate should be written on the envelope. Because the admit card of the concerned examination will be sent to the candidates in this envelope.
- If the candidates do not qualify as per the terms are given in the recruitment notice and their conditions are not met, their candidature will be canceled by the UKPSC Recruitment Authority and such candidate will not be sent the admission letter by the Commission. In relation to such candidate, the Commission takes the final action according to its rules.
- If there is any change in the address given by the candidate in the application form, then give the information of a new address to the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission in writing. Written information can be sent by registered post at the Commission’s address at Haridwar (Uttarakhand). Through this process, the candidate will be contacted at the new address for the respective examination.
Previous Year’s Exam Question Papers:
Below is a list of the UKPSC previous year question paper of some important examination. This will get information about the patterns of UKPSC questions paper asked in the past years exams and also know the standard of the question paper. Under the recruitment process of the Commission, the question paper of each examination is uploaded on the official portal after the held examination. This is for facilitating the candidates and also can know understand of the examination and also analyze the pattern of question paper for the upcoming examination. Keeping this purpose in mind, the list of various examinations of previous year question papers of the UKPSC is being given below, which candidates can also download in PDF format.
UKPSC Polytechnic interview program:
Interview program has been released by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission on the commission’s website for selection by direct recruitment on posts of Lecturer Civil Power, PGDCA Electronic and IT in State Polytechnics Colleges.
Lower Subordinate Pre Exam Result:
The examination result has been declared of UKPSC Lower Subordinate examination 2016 by Commission. This examination will be held on 20 November 2016. The said examination result, answer key and cutoff has been issued and candidates can download in PDF format through the link given below.
The final result has been announced by the Commission under the process of appointment to the posts of Lecturer / Pravakta (प्रवक्ता) in the state. The concerned person can check his examination results through the website of the Commission. The final result of the lecturer examination is being released by the commission. Candidates in this regard should check the result of Lecturer Physics, Lecturer Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Hindi, English, and Geography etc. through related notices.
Mathematics Lecturer Result
Chemistry Lecturer Result
Biology Lecturer Result
Hindi Lecturer Result
English Lecturer Result
Political Science Lecturer Result
Geography Lecturer Result
Economics Lecturer Result
Sociology Lecturer Result
Senior Analyst Interview Program and Application Form:
The Interview program has been released by the commission on July 28 under the appointment process of the post of Senior Analyst under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Department of Medicine. In this regard, the notification of the interview, interview program and application form for the interview have been issued by the Commission. Therefore, download the interview application form through the link given below in the PDF format.
Through this article, we update the information related to the various recruitment process of UKPSC. Every new information will be provided to you through a new link. However, if you have any questions regarding this, you can send us through a comment.
Latest Recruitment Notification:
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- Uttarakhand LT Teachers Recruitment 2018
- UP LT Recruitment 2018- UP LT Assistant Teachers Vacancy
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Notification
- JKSSB Stenographer Recruitment Notification
- Bombay High Court Stenographer and Clerk Recruitment Notification
- Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment
- RPSC Job Recruitment Notification 2018 |Apply Online|
- Cooch Behar Stenographer and LDC Recruitment Notification
- Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment Notification 2018
- MP Vyapam PEB Group-2 Recruitment 2018
- UPSC Geologist Online Form & Notification 2018
- Railway Recruitment 2018 for 2.5 Million Posts
- Application Rejection List of NDA Naval Academy Examination 2016
- Konkan Railway Electrician Job Notification PDF Download