UOU Online Application Form 2017-18 Apply Online for Uttarakhand Open University and Download UOU Admission form for Off-line Application
If you want to apply for the year 2017-18 in Uttarakhand Open University, ie UOU, then you can apply online from December 26, 2017. In this regard, the notification has been issued by the University. The process of application in UOU is being started from December 26, 2017. Candidates can send their applications through both online and offline medium. Candidates who want to enter the first semester of BA, MA, B.Com and M.Com can send their admission form to the Uttarakhand Open University to get a home-based degree. This facility has been provided by Open University to continue the study of candidates under the Distance Education System.
Starting Date for UOU Admission- 26 December 2017
Last Date for Submission Application Form- 10 January 2018
The process of application has been started by the UOU for admission to the distance learning system for all the candidates who want to fill the private form in graduation and post graduation. Candidates can continue their studies by entering the Uttarakhand Open University under the Distance Learning System and can increase their qualifications by getting a degree from the University.
About 50 to 60 thousand students will get benefit under this process this year. A total of 238 study centers have been set up for students filling a private form by Uttarakhand Open University. Currently, more than 42000 students are enrolled in more than 70 courses.
Candidates can apply online to till 10 January 2018 for UOU Distance Learning Course. This is the only university of the remote education system in Uttarakhand state. If you have not yet been able to send your application to any other university then this is a good opportunity for you.
Study materials are also provided to candidates by UOU. Detailed information such as diploma programs, graduate programs, application form filling information, postgraduate programs, information about I-card, admission form and Re-admission form is being given in this article. Apart from this, you can download the related documents issued by the University through this article in PDF form.
Online Application Procedure:
If you are going to apply online at Uttarakhand Open University (UOU), you must keep the following information before starting the application process-
- Required documents related to candidates like email id, mobile number, your name, date of birth, photo, correspondence address and educational qualification
- The photo should be of good quality and should be photographed in the Required Size sought for upload.
- Apart from this, your signature should also be scanned
Important links for online application are given below. Through which you can send your application to Uttarakhand Open University. After filling the application form, take a printout of it and keep your hard copies handy. The UOU prospectus fees are not payable for candidates who will apply online.
You can apply online at Uttarakhand Open University through the links given below. Clicking on the link button will open a new page in front of you and give detailed information about the process related to it. You can send your application while applying this process. Remember that your computer must be connected to the Internet service for the online application.
UOU Admission Form:
If you are going to apply offline, download the UOU Admission Form through the link given below and fill it and submit it to the University’s Learning Center. The procedure for this is also scheduled from December 26, 2017 to 10 January 2018. After filling the offline application form, attach the documents related to the academic qualification and the photo with the application form. Keep a photocopy of the completed application form with you.
UOU Re-Admission Form:
Application for Re-Admission in Uttarakhand Open University is given below. If you want Re-admission, then download the Re-admission form through given below download link and print it out and fill it and submit it to the University.
Guideline for Filling UOU Application:
When you applying for Uttarakhand Open University, must follow the guidelines issued by the University. To fill the application, certain guidelines have been issued by the University which is as follows:
- After filling the application, the candidates submit the prescribed fee along with all the documents and submit it to the University’s study center.
- The concerned application center should be received application form before the scheduled date.
- Candidates can send offline application through self or by post.
- Candidates enter the name of the course and the course code correctly in the application form. This information is given in the prospectus of UOU.
- Find information related to the examination fee through the prospectus. According to the category of candidates, the examination fee is to be deposited. For the online application, the examination fee will be deposited online whereas candidates who make the offline application can deposit the examination fee through Challan.
- Download the documents related to the list of the code of study centers and list of study centers through the link given below. Select the study center as per your choice and mark the center name and code in your application form.
- Candidates should write their name in clear letters in Hindi and English in the application form. Your name should be in accordance with the secondary or 10th exam mark sheet.
- Write the name of the student and name of the father in the capital letters of English.
- If you have previously enrolled in Uttarakhand Open University, ie, if you have done any course in the University, then give the details of his enrolment number in the application form.
UOU Course Detail:
Graduate programs, postgraduate programs, certificate programs and diploma programs are organized by Uttarakhand Open University in the distance learning system. Download detailed information related to the program in the PDF form through the download link below.
Before applying, select the program code and name of the program and mark the relevant code in your application form. The I-card issued by the university to the candidate for the program code. Candidates can enter the study center on the basis of this. The student can take advantage of the services of the University through the I-Card.
Study material has been printed by the University for every program. This study material is provided for candidates to read. Based on this, the examination is organized and on this basis, the question papers are prepared. After passing the examination of related course, the candidate is given the degree or diploma certificate of the concerned program.
Official Link for UOU Programs 2017- Click Here